Eating pizza and fucking Stacy up the ass

What's the point of this thread?

eating PIZZA while YOU
>JUST

>EAT

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Like any of YOU losers are even remotely close to CHAD
>YOU're posting on lebanese homosex forum while CHAD is fucking STACY'S MOM

>Fuck user's oneitis when you were just out to get a coffee.
Just Chad things

You fuck off, with your shitty forced non meme.

Nazis not welcome

YOUR ANGER PLEASES ME

>Fuck user's oneitis when you were busy shitposting on Veeky Forums
ftfy

I follow this guy on Instagram and Snapchat (no Homer Simpson) and fuck me he lives a good life

idk who's more boring, you or the monster zero guy
now that i think of it, you might be the same person actually, only a special kind of autist would have so much free time on their hands

>tfw literally dating a stacy, have went to butt town, and we eat a ton of pizza
life is good brehs

Enjoying a girl who's sucked 15 dicks in highschool?

She's probably brushed her teeth since then. What's the problem?

>Knowingly committing to a slut
>Not pumping and dumping till you find a girl good enough to be a mother

C u c k

Who here /mike mew/

>not getting face gains for free

Not gonna make it

>chad things

Ok

Chad never sends 2 messages to her 1.

>autistic rules for chatting

never gonna make it

>bragging about a 6/10

realistically not making it

6/10 is above average... that's 4,5/10 top you fucking idiot

More like 4/10 you fucking NEET

I hope you mean 3.5/10, fagtron

>that grill
>above 3/10

Just kill yourself senpai

It's like you morons don't know a 2.75/10 when you see one

my nigga, I started when I was 16 or so and made great face gains

hey, I treat that Chad for obsessive thoughts about self harm!

I started when I was 17 and I regret not starting earlier.

My law wasn;t visible past my neck but now it is, and my chin is better too. My nose is also straighter.

Fells good, but the first month is absolute torture.

*jaw

It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover after having a wild orgy with 4 Stacies. They've just left his house and Chad's still sitting in his underwear, thinking about which girl he's going to call over next. Although, due to his superior genetics, his hangover lasts for about 5 mins max before he's at his full physical and mental potential.

He then hears a knock on his door. He gracefully makes his way across the room, being carried by his monster, non-gymcelled quads, as his mandible remains parallel to the floor beneath him, supported by his 90 degree gonial angle.

He opens the door to find the manlet landlord staring at him with his ethnikkk bug eyes. He breaks out into an instant sweat due to the severe mog he just suffered. He starts stuttering, telling Chad that he has 10 mins to leave the house, before retreating into his cave to shitpost on the misc. Chad doesn't give a fuck because of his low inhb.

He gets dressed and goes outside. He's feeling hungry and wants to eat some McDonalds along a load of other high calorie, sugary shit. He knows he consumes what he likes, and remains shredded all year round. Because after all, he grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, making him robust and setting him up for life.

It's been 5 minutes and he's already been approached by several HQNP women while mogging every male in the vicinity. One incel attempted to take his picture to post online but Chad sensed this and shot him a piercing gaze causing him to norwood on the spot.

>mfw not chad

>mfw changing my name to chad

#lowstandards that's like 2.45/10 tops

Who is this?

Jordan Barrett

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI

>fucking your oneitis
Just Chad Things

His face looks like it'd be a real pleasure to punch into mashed potatoes

>STACY CAN'T YOU SEE, YOUR JUST NOT GOOD FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!

fucking lol at you jealous fag

V I R G I N

all natty bro

Monster guy at least has some variety to it.
Puns like that first rip, that first dip, that first tip give it more life
There's also the way you can put it in your greentext stories for a minor chuckle

This meme is usually the one picture with no variety in the comment written with it and comes off like some weak attempt at being a mod so I'd say it's worse, objectively

instagram.com/p/BCtbVCjNTWq/
>tfw you will never be an attractive model like Jordan traveling the world and having sex with 14 year old models

You don't gotta follow those rules 100% of the time.

That's where autists screw up. They practically must categorize and over analyze everything.

So long as MOST of the time she is sending you more than you her, and you in general take longer to reply, you won't look overly eager.

DELET

How do I know you're ugly?

CHADJEET MY SON

t. kissless virgin

brah good luck finding a woman who hasn't ridden the cock carousel

He's legit the best human I've seen.

>ywn be CHAD

What is the shortest Chad you've ever seen?

6'1"

Knew a 5'9" guy who had bitches fighting over him on tinder, but once they saw him IRL everything went to shit. He had a nice upper body & face but stubby legs. You gotta be at least 6' to be proportional.

i went to school with this guy his name is jordan barrett

The most chad situation you could possibly come up with is waking up next to sluts, being an asshole to your landlord, and then going to mcdonalds?
Is this a joke?
Do you know that "Stacies" sleep with unimaginable numbers of dudes?
I am not shitting you I was living in a college town outside smoking and I heard one of the sorority girls pregaming next door say "hey guys, can you tell everyone tonight that I bit my lip and it's not herpes?"

This reads like cuck shit. Like whatever person wrote this was also getting off to his own inferiority

is this a virgin making fun of someone who made it? please return to r9k.

>You gotta be at least 6' to be attractive to women regardless of proportions
ftfy

What was he like?

How to mike mew?

>tfw 5'11

will I ever be chad?

>fucking user's oneitis ehile you were on bathroom break
Lel

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

that bitch looks barely over pi/2

>good enough to be a mother
I don't think anyone is qualified to be a parent. A bit of advice from your mom and a semester of childcare in HS is not actually good enough qualification to be responsible for another human being's development.

If you don't have a degree in teaching and child psychology, you have no business raising children. They aren't pets.

Is this Chad tier?

So is leg lenghtening worth it then?

The right one looks like shit. Are you joking?

Nah you look like a goofy PR representative for a hipster food truck franchise

Numale faggot

You're right user. Just remember that Veeky Forums has been co-opted by redditors with a new lease in life, who are determined to make up for their past betaness

I didn't speak to him much since he was constantly stuffing his face with pizza but I know he took the virginities of all the 6+/10 girls and even smashed a few of the teachers

COPE
O
P
E

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
This pic has been posted on /fit in a face rate thread a while a go. Some anons rated him model-tier and there was one guy who exactly said the same thing. He wanted to punch him in the face as well. Why does everybody want to punch that guy so much??

Thanks Bruh, just what I wanted to hear. I buzzed the top off a few months ago and I feel a lot better about my style rn

>when you join incels political movements and amog them so hard they try and distance themselves from you
atavisticintelligentsia.us/chad-nationalism-is-a-bad-idea/

Good. Post another pic then.

Does that say floss for love on his chest?

Why do these faggots always ruin their bodies with tats.

From most attractive man on the planet to Hispanic Duke Nukem

Underrated post

Your eyes seem like they're too tiny for your head

that other guy isnt me lmao but he was popular and a dickhead to teachers he didnt really care about school. my mate earned $5 to slap him while he was sitting around at lunch time

I'm not sure what to tell you user, he's just got a punchable face.

if by chad you mean conan o'brien, yeah

STILL forcing this shitty meme

holy hell what fucking mode is this

search for it on youtube and maintain tongue posture.

Jelly

post pic or i call fat and lonely

Can I achieve Conan O'Brien mode natty???

pls respond

Nope, everyone knows 3.5 is actually 4

why do models always look awful in regular non-studio pics?