/skeletonfeels/

>Just eat more bro
>take another bite of sandwich
>vomit

>184cm
>Either 60kg or 66kg

How do I start out with ottermode?
Should I binge eat and do a bunch of cardio?

>tfw started at megaskelly mode at 112 lbs/ 5'9
>need to eat like 3000 cals consistently to recover now
>addicted to cigs

It's gotten easier, but holy shit those first 2-3 months sucked. Always felt like fucking puking.

>IT'S EASY JUST EAT MORE CALORIES!!!11!!
It would help if healthy food had more calories, but holy fuck it has so little calories. Vegetables have like 2 calories per kilo. Meat has more calories but you still have to eat fucktons to get barely the 2000 calories everyone needs, and stuff like rice, potatoes and other carbs are also very light on calories.

You can be on a "cut" just by not eating anything processed at all.

When you're a skelly it's probably just best to dirty bulk, dude. You need all the calories you can get, when you gain the weight, then you can start worrying about cutting.

you don't just suddenly start eating twice as much though. you wouldn't start benching 2 plate when you've never benched before. eat a little bit more each day, before long your body gets used to it and you'll be hungry more often, then you can eat more. skellies are fucking stupid tbqh

>5"9
Manlet detected

5'9x2

Both my legs and torso are 5'9 individually, manlet.

Make steak pizza

Somewhat true. You don't need a whole lot of vegetables though really, kale chips, carrots, celery, broc, etc is what I do, all cooked for max nutrients (unless unnecessary). 3-4 cups, so easy. For calories on a 'clean' diet I had beans and ground turkey take up quite a bit, oats too, obviously, homemade bread, rice, quinoa, all easy to put down the hatch. Did it easily for about 6 months, dunno why I stopped. Now I'm 135 lbs death camp mode at 6' from 165 skinnyfat when I started. Then again, I vape in my spare time out of boredom, usually right in the morning. Gotta confuse the gi, and get stomach cancer as a result. I know how to cook now, so this time around should be better than the nutrient mush I used to make.

>Individually
So you're 10"18?
Manlet sensor triggered

Eat smaller portions, but more often throughout the day.

>day ending 1500 calories left
>should i stuff my face until i puke and get fast food
>or do i set up an alarm at 3 am to get up and eat

>one chance in life to eat whatever and make mad gains
>complains
absolutely never gonna make it.

I know you pain, fellow skeletons, here are my best tips

>Drink shitloads of water a few hours before you plan to eat.

I guarantee you'll not only be hungry but you'll also be able to eat more. The water expands your stomach.

>powdered oats mixed in juice
>inb4 juice is bad

You do lift weights right? some sugar isn't gonna kill you.

>peanut butter mixed in milk

>stuff like rice, potatoes and other carbs are also very light on calories.
what the fuck are you talking about? I can easily eat over 1000 kcal of rice or pasta alone and that's in addition to the meat and veggies etc. in the dish. I literally have to weigh my carbs every day because if I just "ate what I felt like" I'd be over 3000kcal from just home cooking alone with no treats or soda.

Just add a mcdouble or two to your daily routine, skeletor.

started at 115lbs, now 130

best tip I have is if you're really struggling for calories, buy a 150g bag or so of Almonds. It's satiates you to the extent that eating a bag of crisps would and you get 700+ cals of good nutrition

Go be fat somewhere else, this is a skelly thread.

>do my best to eat as much as i can every day, go on until i feel like throwing up
>absolutely hate it
>"dude your so lucky lol i wish i could eat whatever i want"

fat fucks are so retarded, they will never know the pain

I went from a skinny 70ish kg guy to a strongfat 98kg guy by eating normally and making a peanut butter, milk, banana, chocolate whey and honey milkshake every evening to get the remaining calories. it's the first time I ever managed to put on a decent amount of weight. drinking the calories is the main thing, IMO. it's simply not possible for a skelly to eat enough normal food.

Here, you'll thank me later.

i already drink a liter a day and i dont digest it very well so i dont think having more would be a good idea

>eat so much food you're farting all day long nonstop

At least I'm putting on weight. I like to call it the livestock lifestyle

Found the insecure tall skeleton

Eat more, retards.

Oh, you're vomiting, you've eaten so much that you literally can't eat another bite. Bullshit.

Go to your doctor, ask him to show your stupid ass and you'll see that you have a normal sized stomach. Then ask him why you can't eat more than half a sandwich and he'll call you a retarded pussy.

If you're a vegan shithead and can't get your calories from foods you consider unhealthy just eat a lot of rice. You can't be so delusional that you think rice is unhealthy.

yeah fuck off twink how about do some sports instead of playing your nintendo ds in public and see if you suddenly have an appetite.

i'm 5"10

had 66 kg last month and just by addin some milk to my diet i went to 71, i drink around 3 liters/day and it doesnt sit very well in the stomach so you gotta split it in a way you have the time to digest.

i can feel my guts as we talk now, truly shitty feel but putting on weight like a madman

This guy is right
wake up to eat and eat to sleep op, the only hours you shouldnt be eating are when you are lifting or sleeping.

>implying a liter of milk a day is some special weight gaining diet and not what every man should already be drinking as a part of their normal routine
do you even want to be white?

carbs like rice, pasta and bread having enormous amounts of calories is a fact and has nothing to do with the poster being skelly or fat

>10'18"
Also known as 11'6" you dumb ass nigger

swich for calorie dense food, idiots

eat macaroni with cheese fucking loaded with oil or butter. Eat pizza, fast foods, do a dirty bulk. Of course you need some vegetables, but cover them with mayo instead of ketchup.

For me pasta is a protip. I eating 250g (before cooking) spaghetti pasta is much-much easier than eating 250g of rice or potatoes. Just add a nice sauce, twenty minutes and its gone.

(not shitposting now) Try drinking kefir or yoghurt with live bacteria alongside milk. I'm lactose intolerant and it allows me to drink regular milk without getting grotesque diarrhea.

started at 121lbs at 6,1", took me a year to get to 145.

>constantly have to check back what you eat
>get crazy if you overeat your cals even if its just a little bit

life as an ex anorexic sucks. at least its better than still being anorexic.

I always laugh at anorexic. Its so stupid, wanting to be a skelly.

Then I remember Im the guy who takes a kitchen weight to a restaurant because lel bigorexia.

Godspeed user, you are gonna make it. There was a fitness youtuber who was anorexic too, his name furious pete or something, check him out.

yeah, it does seem rather stupid and childish, but I couldn't help it at the time. it's better now though, and I'm finally seeing some progress. Thanks m8, will check some of his videos.

>he takes a kitchen weight to the restaurant
u wot
fuckin retard omg