How the fuck do you get a good personality?

How the fuck do you get a good personality?

No matter how much I lift, I won't get shit unless I have a good personality.

what are you trying to achieve? what defines a "good personality" in your eyes?

someone funny. a bro. to get girls to fuck me

make jokes constantly.
constantly.
>FUCKING
>CONSTANTLY
even if they're bad, even if no one's laughing, just keep grinding, find what works. you'll probably have to do this with bros and get harassed/booed/shat on but don't give up.

listen to stand-up, work on delivery, just make jokes all the fucking time.

if you want to be a funny guy you have to make jokes, and not all of them can be good ones.

do you have to be a funny guy to with girls?

>to get girls to fuck me

Horrible mentality. You'll never make it until you change that mindset

Take up improv comedy. That's how I got really funny

you're gonna have to practice. and that means accidentally being an "ass" while you learn. just accept that you will fail socially every now and again before you get the necessary skills that add up to being "a funny bro."

Be a cheeky cunt.

>
Horrible mentality. You'll never make it until you change that mindset

fuck off beta nerd

Watch movies. They don't have to be strictly comedy because movies usually have comedy scenes. Look for people online who you find really funny.

this is how to be funny

getting girls is more of a confidence thing but we're working on "likable" and "tolerable" right now

prop comedy

People are often static because they can't even imagine how they could adopt a different emotional framework and be happy. They can't hold multiple perspectives. Find an activity that enables you to become temporarily thoughtless, dissociated from yourself and your baggage. Meditate or pray, find an activity that gets you completely into a 'flow' state of mind like surfing, read good books. Consistency is the key to getting dividends so don't try to do all of that. And yeah, crack jokes. You might suck at it to begin with, but keep going.

good personality isnt good.

what you fucking want is efficent personality. A very active, hardworking and strongwilled personality. That will get you somewhere in life.

All having a good personality is about is associating yourself with people that share common interests and letting them get a word in edgewise.

Read Dale Carnegie's book How To Win Friends & Influence People. It's a classic for a reason.

this. it lays out principles to follow to become a good manipulater. it can literally cure your autism if you understand and use the methods.

The truest redpill (or blackpill) is that people give this advice so you don't become depressed once you realize it's all about HEIGHT FACE and FRAME

>not carrying around watermelons and a mallet to all the clubs and bars

Pussy for days son.

just be totally content with who you already are and in that contentment you will flower into something greater
constantly striving to be someone you're not will only hinder your magnetism and make you something detestable
sex is not that important in life, it comes when you're following your path more as a way to hinder your own personal development, it is an obstacle to overcome, an enjoyable one but an obstacle none-the-less
you can still do it, everyday even, just don't get addicted or develop an identity around it/your partner(s), stay present during it, don't expect it, be who you are as the heat cranks up and she's pulling on your pants, just stay calm and don't react it, more sex will come

>get girls to fuck me
Graduate high school first