What emotion are these faces conveying, Veeky Forums?

What emotion are these faces conveying, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nbDIqBi0lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are we doing here?

>shit shit shit this is an actual war and the enemy shoots back unlike in the films, we might actually get killed, like this dude here

he wasnt thinking anything, user

>Confused over a joke.

>it was the jews!

>wtf, why is enemy shooting back

>what does "uraaaa" mean and why can I hear it in the distance

>How did the jews break our tank engines?

So was the guy who died on just the second day of Operation Barbarossa more or less lucky then his comrades who might have ended up surviving and suffering for months or years in Russia before dying in battle or being captured and sent to die in Siberia?

Holy shit, that is a lot of prisoners

I love russian sense of humour.
>Take "supposedly superior" soldiers who wanted to conquer and subjugate your people, and parade these now cuckold fuckers in your capital.
"a-at least we were marching in m-moscow..."

At least 50,000 to be more precise. All captured during Operation Bagration in the summer of 1944 and shipped to Moscow to be paraded in front of the Soviet people.

>In order to show the outside world the magnitude of the victory, some 50,000 German prisoners, taken from the encirclement east of Minsk, were paraded through Moscow: even marching quickly and twenty abreast, they took 90 minutes to pass.[51][52][53]

youtube.com/watch?v=-nbDIqBi0lA

Here's some newsreel footage of the event, narrated by the Eternal Anglo.

>i'm hungry

they also gave them laxatives in soup before the ''parade''

>20 000 000 casualties
>US support

Yeah we sure sh-showed them

>I am very constipated

kek, source?

>The Bolsheviks are weak! We need but kick the door in and the whole country will collapse!

Will g*rms ever learn?

>Muh K:D
Keep sucking castrated niblet of a nation that has never won a war, at least it still wears aesthetic stahlhelm.

>"Massacring civilian populations, proves how much superiour we were"
Woah....

This is literally what every single man caught in the shitstorm of his time has thought at one point

>mfw it'll never change

underrated

Fucking embarrassing