6FT PLUS OR GTFO

If you are under 6ft does this mean you have no chance?

>base your entire self worth on the whims of a walking fleshlight

You never had a chance senpai. My rule of thumbs is if that a good woman look at the whole picture, they'll overlook your weakness if you're strong in other places. Bitches who put up dating prerequisites like "need to be tall enough" or "need to make 100k" usually are the same girls who have literally nothing to to offer in a relationship, and are putting up these artificial barriers to appear more desired or desirable.

>Taller than me
>4 inches taller

>Asians
So I only have to be taller than 5'9. Easy.

Honestly I feel bad for men under 6'0

But you'd still judge her if she listed 'height/weight proportionate' and 'career minded', right? Even though that's something men commonly list as dating requirements for women.

I don't care as long as she isn't fat. Fat can be fixed.
Height can't.

A lot of them compensate through hard work and fashion. Hell most of the best surgeons in my hospital department are all manlets by Veeky Forums's definition. Small hands and small stature are a lifesaver depending on the environment.

The average Korean male is 6'0 buddy

I'm not trying to attract korean males, so it's fine.

I'm just saying

Asians, very broad category.

Height is a physical trait that requires expensive and painful surgery to improve, while being "career minded" is a mentality that anyone should and can strive towards. So my point stands.

They also look like women.

My boyfriend is 5'10, I'm 5'8. Neither of us us fussed about height, and he doesnt mind me wearing heels when I want to (about 1/3 of the time). Some women might have height issues but I think it's more about them feeling big if they aren't petite, slim or /galfit/ than really about him being shorter than 6'.

Average height of a Korean male is 5'7'', average woman height is 5'2''.
You'd literally have to be a dwarf from any other race to be shorter than their males or females.
Even at manlet status i'd still be taller than their males.

>must be taller than 175
This is literally the height of Elliot Rodgers, Hitler, and me. Just saying.

Checked

Average height of a Korean MALE
Wimpy

All asians are like under 5'6. They'll never get those dudes

Where did you pull that bullshit from?

you mean 5'7"

>average height of those over 6ft is 6ft

Height hardly affects women's chances with men.

What if I want a housewife?

>tfw there's a 6' tall Korean guy at my uni's gym who I've seen go from kinda chubby to fucking shredded over the past 3 years
>tfw I've never spoken to him but I've mentally nicknamed him "Sugar Oppa"

Wow, your average IQ must be under 70

Found the manlets

Then go for it? The point the guy is making people often want more vaulable partners than they themselves are worth.

More power to you if you can get a house wife that will actually do house duties instead of blow your cash and pawn your kids off on the nanny.

I think it's ingrained in females to look for taller and stronger men while it's ingrained for men to look for pretty faces and large breasts and ass. It's just evolution at work brehs. Some women actually have a fetish for taller men. My girl openly admits it she gets turned on by tall guys and that she loves my large hands and that I'm 6'3". Just rubbing my hands up her sides and back gets her going. But she's not shallow. My dick ain't great, 5.6 inches and even tho I'm uncomfortable with it, she says there's more to a relationship than dick size and height.

Just because you're short from societies standards doesn't mean you're not worth it. Women who are size queens in both ways are usually not worth the time.

It means you can squat to depth

Height is a trait that is attractive to women but not all women care about height and most women don't obsess over height if they meet a guy they like.

But damn, short women absolutely fetishize the fuck out of it. Whenever I walk up to below average height women they always mention how tall I am next to them and giggle about it.

Shame I'm a bit autismo in conversation or I could have been smashing dwarfette pussy since highschool.

I think in asia or japan or whatever the fuck it might right? Not like most people go to stay just to visit

>tfw 6'3"
>tfw hit 6'0" at 15
>tfw girls regularly say shit like "omg you're sooo tall" to me

Manlet detected