You can´t even imagine how good it feels to hold LINK now

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/get-chainlink-listed-on-major-exchanges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please no Jeb! memes

You have no idead how euphoric it is to hold walton a non shit coin strong as fuck

It smells like holding two heavy bags of feces.

Who names a coin Walton. GAY.

>volume up like crazy
>moons for like an hour
>down to below pre SIBOS price
>volume dead
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

psst
we are going to win

i want to kill myself if im honest

Wasn't the moon departure scheduled for after sibos?

SIBOS ends on the 19th
in the meantime sign this petition :^)
change.org/p/get-chainlink-listed-on-major-exchanges

Done

You are retarded if you think that matters.

This.

6500 sats and dropping

Thanks, Veeky Forums.

How stupid are you? Every other coin moons when the news are out. It's been days since the "big news" and ITS DROPPING, not even staying steady

And I have a ton of link

Faggot chainlink bagholders.

Meanwhile I'm making profit on other coins. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

plz halp wut koins

Hey guys! plebbitor here on a little visit to this autistic shit hole. Just wanted to say thank you for showing us this fantastic coin that went just under a our radar!! Good news we will be taking over the coin now. remember do narwhals bacon??? ahahah a tip of my fedora see you on www.reddit.com/r/rlinktrader

>Days
>Yesterday
>No other news since ICO

I was literally about to post this

What news? I have been checking this board every day and have not seen anything yet.
As far as I know we are still waiting for the post SIBOS announcements.

Did none of you faggots buy in at ICO? I'm sitting here on my 3x gains not giving a fuck, comfy knowing that huge pumps are coming sooner or later.

3x since ICO launch? That's a terrible ROI lmao. Quite the market and go slave wage at macdonalds cuck.

I am down 35% link/btc and i couldn't give a fuck. I am all in as well. Solid as a fucking rock. Nothing will ever phase me. This tech has the possibility to grow compared to its current market cap in a short period of time.I could be wrong though. I always am.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

First day in crypto, I see. Welcome.

They need to fire four of those advisers and add a PR team. Lack of communication doesn't help.

also

>sibos hasn't even ended yet

Feels like this

Thats because other coins get bought by trigger happy biz members once news comes out. Then the plebbitors seenews+initial pump and jump in.

Biz was way over saturated already.

Try to sell to your anonbro

>OMG
>LTC
>THC

Dont be smug cunt
You could have sold at 5x profit smd bought back in now, almost doubling your stack

>I'm comfy af with my 2x
>Still comfy af with my 1x