Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Have you coloured his lips in that picture lol?

I can't tell if he's natty or not, he looks good in this picture and his omegle but on some videos he looks natty (still looks good but more natty good).

What sort of fucking mong uses a picture of when they were 8 as a before pic?

The guy pulling his girl away is so insecure its pathetic

No he's a roided out chad fucktard.

Scooby is our guy:
>Socially awkward but well meaning
>Spends too much time online
>Lurks Veeky Forums
>Hates Jeff Seid

I just wish he weren't so fucking socially awkward

this

tfw no girl would look at you like that

Scooby is on test you dick

Scooby pls come back to Veeky Forums

You're confusing insecure with trying to keep his girlfriend.

Any man who says something like that is either getting cheated on or will get cheated on and any woman who says something like that is obviously cheating or going to cheat.

Autistic narcist totally fit

hes an autistic roided up insecure cuck.

I geuss that means, he is our guy.

It will always be Zyzz. He did a complete 180 and went from a skinny beta to King of Chads. He proved that anyone can go to the gym, get Veeky Forums, and score qts and be treated better overall.

What he did is insecure.

He is girlfriend is cheating on him.

If he was a man, he would've broken up with her on the spot, and found a nicer gf

b-but getting TRT to feel like a 20yo while being an old fart doesn't count. I mean, obviously everyone on Veeky Forums who isn't already roiding plans to do exactly this, right?

Yeah desu. I want to keep lifting well into my senior years, not losing my gains even if it means having to roid a bit when the time comes

Yeah but scooby isn't on standard trt dose. He holds too much mass

with face like that? what he needs is a proper facial surgery and im talking real surgery not just meme implants

Why is it that most people like him are such smug assholes?

"Wow, look at me, look at my muscles. I bet people are waaaay jealous".
"Please ignore my double digit IQ"

Ill admire a good physique, I really will. But when its attached to such a smug fucking face, I can simply not NOT hate the guy.

Think about what an asshole superman would be if he started flexing and asking people to feel his biceps.

I feel like Veeky Forums's valentine days card box would have had only one valentine card that says i ch-ch-choose you

youre actually both retarded because you think this is real

Call it jealousy or whatever but he just looks like a prick going around shirtless and flexing in a gym instead of just working out and leaving.

It's just an entertainment video. relax. He seems a nice guy away from the camera

This faggot looks kinda like a dumb cunt I went to highschool with.

>Think about what an asshole superman would be if he started flexing and asking people to feel his biceps.

yeah ewrybody would hate that evrybody prefer the depressed constipated man in the cape

It's one thing to have a fitness-channel, but this shit is bordering G4P-tier. Dude does honestly seem a little pretentious and insecure, but maybe it's just a camera-persona.

If i want to watch real muscular dudes go at it, then i have Gachimuchi.

>2 year transformation

another shallow faggot..

why is there a bottle of mountain dew beneath the mattress?

This

Holy chit talk about making huge leap assumptions and attacking the assumption.

Also, heaven forbid a guy actually flexes his muscles in the mirror at a gym.

Don't yah know ur supposed to make it a religious experience and submit fully to the law of Jante?

>Anyone

Yeah anyone who wants to live like everyday is their last, meaning reckless as fuck.

Anyone, please. I dont want to cycle 2 grams of tren a week, or any steroid, or do DNP, cocaine/mdma. Guess im not gonna make it.

>lifts to hide his crippling inability to deal with women normally and lack of any semblance of a personality
Yes

Lol if I thought my girlfriend was cheating on me Id dump her ass and itd be her loss so not really but nice try.

>"Please ignore my double digit IQ"

hahaha i tip my fedora to you, you jealous faggot

Zyzz was like 6'1". I have no chance I'm just barely 5'9".
>tfw not gonna make it

I feel like that's her brother.

Wow, before he was a small child like the rest of us!!

What a transformation.

nice excuse faggot

>Yeah anyone who wants to live like everyday is their last
better to live like you always have plenty of time left, amirite?

Idk i find it hilarious that he used a pic of him as a child as his before-pic, can't stop giggling

Well for him it was because he lived like that he died so early so yeah

Your IQ can be 99 and double digit with is pretty much average

>anyone
you forgot that he was born in rich kurdish family so he could afford getting veneers and chin implant

i can get only as far as my natty potential get get me while looking like shit 90% of the time

it's a portable woman