What does Veeky Forums think about donating blood?

Does it harm your gains?

I know the idea of potentially giving manlets and fatties your blood might disgust you, but surely the idea of maybe helping another Veeky Forumsizen makes it worth it?

Good on a cut. It takes your body 700 calories to replenish that blood over the span of 2(?) days.

t. Person who has donated 2 gallons

I'm a Libertarian, so they need to pay for my blood.

Cool. You should donate 2 gallons at once next time!

How many calories does body spend to replenish platelets?

I thought faggots with AIDS don't qualify

I have a genetic condition that requires I donate blood or else iron accumulates in my organs and joints and bad shit a happens. When I first started I had to get 100 units taken weekly, but it was while I was trying to loose weight so all in all it wasn't bad. It does take more calories and a lot of water to replace that so if you're lifting you have to eat more the day of and the day after or your gains will suffer. Plus you gotta drink a ton of fluids.

>I'm a Libertarian
Nobody cares?

>I have a genetic condition that requires I donate blood or else iron accumulates in my organs and joints and bad shit a happens
Is your doctor jewish?

You can only donate a pint of whole blood every 8 weeks. Maybe you can help us save a few lives too user. :^)

Sorry pal, but you need to be 18+ to post here

I'm from Canada healthcare is free

plus you shouldn't lift the day of or else you get big ass bruises at the puncture site

It takes roughly 56 days for all of your RBCs to be replenished. You're correct about the calories, though

What does this have to do with it

>jew
>free

t.commie

takes way longer to replenish

donating blood on cooldown (6 times a year) and plasma inbetween, iron in the blood drops down from 15 to ~13 from donating, a few days later its ~13.5 slowly going up (a littler slower due to blood loss while donating plasma), takes probably a week to fully recover

You're voluntarily milking yourself of your blood because some doctor said you have a "genetic condition". Probably you're even giving the blood for free right? Because they are """helping""" you

It's called hemochromatosis google it you fucking moron. When I first started they literally threw it out because the ferotin content was too high. Donating is just more convient than going to the hospital for a phlebotomy.

>not realizing when being jewed
>gets angry at when told the truth

>Hemochromatosis

Kek. It's a shitty disease that only affects whites.

The real Jew here is the life insurance industry. But ok you can keep believeing your /pol/ conspiracy theories and not taking care of yourself.

Ya but then again I get to be white, I'll trade that for bleeding every now and again any day.

dunno if you're b8ing or legitimately /pol/ tier retarded

>not taking the red pill

Wew I bet you're even voting for Hillary

Now your just trolling

>I'm from Canada

There's no way you could be so stupid that you can't follow a simple thread of conversation. If I could vote I'd vote Trump tho, mostly because SJW retards hate him and I think it'd be a wake up call to them that they are not as popular as they think they are.

>implying Hillary has not rigged the elections so even Canadians can vote

Weed definitely isn't good for you boy

-O here.

Wish my blood was saved for -O instead of being thrown at pregnant arab women and bleeding out niggers.

Holy fk the shit post. I usually lift in moning then donate at noon. You just cant lift for the next 24 hrs

i work for a blood bank and most times when someone has hemochromatosis or polycythemia the blood is usually trashed. sometimes the blood can go into circulation if there are no other factors that would compromise the quality.

o neg here too. you might have been tested for CMV if you are o negative, since cmv neg goes straight to babies and pregnant women. infants aren't supposed to be exposed to CMV positive blood, so if you have it you can rest assured it's probably just going to niggers.

That's what they tell you. But have you actually seen it being trashed with your own eyes?

nope. blood not eligible for a regular hemochromatosis donations that have a prohibiting factor cannot be transfused. the fda would shut us down after we got hit with a lawsuit that would bankrupt us.