FAT HATE !!!! Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnN0SP9SrN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

favorite of mine

>muh curves

i want to know the bmi of people who make posts like these.

what kind of a fucking retard made this image

>"Healthy Salt"
>Six pack of buns for one burger.
>Not to mention even in Burgerland it's not the law that you have to eat burgers.

With all those ingredients you could 6 bic mac meals...
18.81/6= 3.15 £
so thats about 1.50 £ less per big mac

1 month = 10
18 months = 199
10 x 18 = 180

>They said that Whales were intelligent.

A fat mcdonalds addicted retard obviously

Maybe eat a little less and you won't have a fuckin mental breakdown from some kids goofing around in a mall. Piece of shit feel-good faggots.

Tfw I purposely talk shit about fat people in clothing stores when they are around.

You think she's crazy there? She pretends to have anorexia and is the pig in the famous "I'm Triggered" Video

youtube.com/watch?v=JnN0SP9SrN8

What the actual fuck

Why do you hate these easily manipulated slaves of consumption?

They were manipulated and slowly but surely indoctrinated in the culture of excess as good and right and buying quick fixes along side their extra order of fries.

HAES is a movement created entirely to protect the consumer base of companies that DEPEND on their level of consumption and the inevitable health problems they'll encounter and media and sexual aids when they realize that no one wants them.

They are entirely contrived subculture of americans created to be a permanent slave class ala wall-e.

That is reality

That is the truth.

haes kinda only works for women tho

Women are better consumers than men.

>that blonde on the right tho

Women will base their entire fucking identity on the things they consume and will go deeply into debt to buy stupid bullshit they don't need consistently.

Fat as fuck men just as easy to manipulate but don't consume as voraciously as women.

This HAES movement is a stroke of genius to be honest.

degenerates wearing the stars and bars

Top 10 Reasons to give up Heroin Rehab.

10. Sobriety doesn't work, you'll probably just start shooting up again, or even more to make up for lost time.
9. Rehab facilities are expensive. If you didn't have to pay for that you could buy clean syringes which would lower your HIV risk right now.
8. Sobriety is boring. People who are sober always talk about the 10 steps and practically nothing else. There's a lot more to life.
7. Sobriety doesn't necessarily improve your health. Your tolerance will get lower and you could OD the next time you do heroin.
6. Sobriety doesn't make you successful. Few people will ever do no drugs. Success is a lifestyle, not a urine test. You don't have to be sober to be successful.
5.Withdrawal is not sexy. If you want to be more attractive take your fix. Feeling healthy makes you look your best.
4. Getting off Heroin can lead you to another drug. The obsession with being off heroin can lead to methadone addiction or alcohol.
3. Sobriety makes you afraid of social events. Parties are where your friends who comfort you are. Sobriety can make your addict friends seem like enemies and deprive all the positive things about social gatherings.
2. Withdrawal robs you of energy. If you want to lead a full and active life, you need enough heroin to stay straight.

And the number one reason to give up rehab: 1. Learning to love and accept yourself just as you are will give you self-confidence better health, and a sense of well-being that will last a (short) lifetime.

Wasn't even hard.

what a fucking cunt jesus christ

>complete taurus

Oh how I laffed

Jesus fucking crist, somebody arpoon this landwale ASAP

type thin on tumblr

Kek'd. That would actually be pretty fucking funny behavior if it was just to be an asshole and not coming from some weird inferiority complex.

>I'll use low-fat mayo

The brother is a hero

OK that's just funny thanks /pol/

we /fatpol/ now?

Bullshit (page 290)

>burgercock likes this

>British people

If you could see the faces behind those posts, you wouldn't care what they think

Hint: attractive well adjusted women don't sit around arguing on feminist subreddits all day

>elect Muslim mayor
>immediately bans pictures of uncovered women in public

Bongland everyone

looks pretty good t b q h w y f

>healthy keks

>end hygiene privilege

Kek

Fucking disgusting.

>mfw I realized that was an arm

Feel sorry for morbidly obese people their lives must suck so hardcore.
Similar to other mentally deseased people i guess.
Damn i should get out more ^^

That must be fake

>Y chromosome is stored in the left testicle
You can't make this up.

>50 years to cross

Lel

Should have called social services anyway. They had to have their address and some other basic information

Fucking monster. Insecure, pathetic, vile.
>clinteastwoodshudder.gif

is trigglypuff a play on words of triggered or triglycerides?

Underrated level of degenracy. This thing is promoting a Tumblr url

triggly!

The funniest thing about pictures like these is that fatties are so detached from reality of healthy living that their only idea of eating right comes from watching girls laugh at salads on TV commercials.

Don't like eating le meme greek salads all day? Fresh greens too expensive? Good thing there are THOUSANDS of different foods out there that are healthier and often cheaper than eating McDonalds or prepackaged meals 5 times a day. Meat? Fish? Legumes? Good ol' chicken and rice? Anything at all?

well done

Veeky Forums if you were madly in love with someone, connected with them but you were fat, and they said they would be with you if you lost weight, like a lot of weight, would you do it?

The sheer lack of self awareness is astounding

>only 36g of protein per 1000 cals

You should lose weight because it's healthy for you, not because of a slut's ultimatum

Lose the weight anyway but don't do it with the expectation that she'll fall into your arms