So a tranny can say they're in the wrong body and get hormones for life...

So a tranny can say they're in the wrong body and get hormones for life, but I can't say I want to be bigger and get a prescription for test?

Fuck this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A 'tranny' as you so politely put it, gets evaluated very carefully by medical and psychological professionals before receiving a diagnosis with regards to their gender identity, largely because gender reassignment is a process that has a no-return point in it (when the surgically alter someone's body).

You on the other hand are just some shithead millennial with the attention span of a gnat, no personal discipline, no sense of right and wrong, and no patience whatsoever, who wants to take a dangerous shortcut to get a larger physique that you don't even have a physical need for, you just want to LOOK that way so you can bang skeezy empty-headed drunken club sluts.

Face it: You're a LOSER. Get correct.

REKT
E
K
T

OP BTFO

Transgenderism is a mental illness

Holy shit BTFO on the first reply. OP you might as well just kys before you get cucked any further.

This. Though I wish they would recognize "bigorexia" or "big guy stuck in a snall guy's body" as a legitimate disorder.

It's a condition for which there is no cure. It can be managed by snipping the benis and spreading the remains into a vagina.

If they did would they treat it with hormones or counseling?

Maybe both? Maybe the former if the latter doesn't werk? I won't even pretend to know because I'm not a know-it-all faggot.

My little brother is "trans", came out recently in fact. I can confidently say that you are wrong. They make them visit psychiatrists, but once there they just do things like ask "on a scale of 1-10 how much do you feel like a girl?" My brother answered "7" and they are still going through with this bullshit. Just a few months after coming out as trans, he is already on estrogen injections, being referred to as a girl, and dressing in more feminine clothes. A legal name change has been requested, and the judge it was sent to is known for accepting almost all of them relating to transgender people. My brother's age is 16 years old. Not old enough to drink, not old enough to smoke, doesn't even have a driver's license, and still able to legally change his name to a girl's and permanently mess up his sex hormones. Fuck you, and fuck everyone else who makes this shit ok.

I want reddit to leave.

Chopping dicks off boys because they wanted to play with a barbie is not healthy nor normal and should not be encouraged by their raging liberal fag parents

Half of this wasn't even an argument but yet it gets hyped by these fags?
The first half was leading up to maybe a decent argument but failed.

>bigorexia
for the love of God at least call it "megarexia", it makes some sense etymologically (though it would be probably more appropriate for binge eating disorder)

People who think that children that aren't even able to consent to sex are able to have gender reassignment proceedings to alter their entire lives is complete lunacy. The suicide rate is way higher among people that are "Trans". Society discrediting heteronormativity in replace of liberal extremist doctors is pathetic. How can someone that's unable to consent to sex able to change their sex.

>cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”
Promoting children to peruse and pressure them to increase their suicide rate by 20x isn't an answer to a mental illness.

>inb4
>HOW DO TEY FLZ :@
>U duno I am fminzsmsdfsldf

OPs logic is retarded but I agree trannies are nasty

Get the fuck out. I bet you have never even met one of these trannies.

Most of them are out of their fucking minds. I would know cause i had to put up with my cousin and his mental disorders

Here's my master plan:
>get a daughter
>wait till she's 4
>have her tell the docter she has the wrong body
>wait for the hormones
>use them all myself

Pianarexia. I'm just for equality. I know OP is sum fuccboi who just wants to get big because he wants to bang sum sloots or got bullied or some shit, but there are legit bros who suffer because they are mutants stuck in human form

>samefagging
Just calling OP a lot of names doesn't make for much of an argument, lads.

This is brilliant.

Gotta let your kid become a tranny to show everyone on Facebook how open minded you are. I was so sad when my son came out as straight

Kek

>doctor she isnt making any progress. We need to up the dosage.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

You should fuck some sense into him.

Sorry for ur loss

That's not a good reason though. Why can't a normal person be evaluated by a doctor for test?

We do it here in the UK

Also good job being triggered by the word tranny like you have a moral high ground then going on to slutshame women who go to clubs

Ugly hon detected

>Not telling your doctor you identify as swole and are stuck inside a dyel body.

No, user
It is too late for you.
The gains must be given to your offspring.
Start handing that test to your other child; your son.

>tfw you will never have a jacked-up test-beast of a 7-year-old son to go lifting with
>tfw he will never lift more than you had a 5th of your age

it's your parents' fault for enabling his bullshit, he wouldn't be able to do any of it without their money and consent

Totally agreed; I'm going to wreck my entire line just to virtue signal how much I love Jewish influences co-opting societal norms for the sake of communism. Hillary&K 2016

How would that even work?

What he needs to do is swap his estrogen injections for testosterone.

I'm who you're replying to, btw.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't take the whole matter lightly, I can assure you of that, but I wouldn't completely ignore it either. A close friends' daughter, who at the time was under 18, was going around saying that she felt for sure that she was lesbian, not straight. With her mother's permission, I confronted her with a very basic reality of being a lesbian: I asked her how she felt about putting her mouth on some other girls' vagina. The face she made at that thought was utterly priceless, and that was the last time anyone heard about her thinking she was a lesbian. Currently she's had some guys' kid.

If it were my own kid I'd make them wait until they were 18, unless the evidence and evaluations were so overwhelming that you just couldn't discount them anymore.

Is this whole 'transgender' thing good? Nope, it's a fucking mess, and transgender people are the first to say it out loud. But it's a Thing and ignoring it or forcing someone to live like someone they truly feel they're not isn't good either. It's an imperfect solution for an imperfect world.

>on a scale from 1 to 10, how ahead of humanity do you think you are

>it's a conditon for which there is no cure

not true, up to 50% of people with gender dysphoria get treated with therapy alone. also, there are very high depression and suicide rates in post-op trannies

OP look at it this way

60% of trannies who get sexual reassignment surgery commit suicide

Why do you want it to be illegal again?

>being an anglojew

you deserve all the shit you are getting

sucks famalan

What the fuck are you about? The best time to do test is after your own production starts to diminish and youre done having kids.

Good luck with having any granchildren when your sons testicles have been reduced to a raisin and his body is dependant on test from an early age

Oh my god.

Is that true? Can you cite it?

How is this legal?

> for the sake of communism

you're an idiot

>I went up to some chick and told her to imagine eating another bitch out

Kek

>about 12 scoops ahead doc.
Say no more

Agreed. People always are quick in real life to jump on the whole LGBTBBQ+/-b^2-4ac virtue signaling. When we have a society that doesn't critically analyze the impact that making choices such as sodomites and the mentally ill we produce this toxicity. Gays are reducing the resistance of anti biotic for generations to come

>inb4 look at studies on Chicago immune responses

and the mental illness that is a pro trans environment look at my linked article.

Anyone pushing these values on minors is committing child abuse. The show I am Jazz is a perfect example of society trying to normalize this behavior it has to end. The silent majority of people are waking up to these influences.

I know

Hilldawg is a corporate whore, not a commie

you got me good one user I am sure dumb dumb!

your fedora is in the backseat along with your prostate stimulator, squat plug and oats.

Wtf

"Open hemispherical market and promoting the legislation for "Hate Speech". Isn't just forming the modern Bolshevism we see today.

Targeted ads. Youve searched/clicked on too many tranny topicd.

if everyone is a slave, the master is all-powerful..

the elite is still the elite in communism, monarchy, democracy etc but in communism everyone is a part of the same grey mass, easier to control, that's why jews push it so hard

it's not like they're sane men who realize they chopped off their dicks. they're completely mentally fucked to even ID as a tranny. surgery just makes them realize they will never be women - if this is the final step and they still look like freaks, what's the point in living

I think there is a small percent of trannies that are legit, but the whole pond you're fishing from is insane. You'll never meet one without several mental illnesses

>Gays are reducing the resistance of anti biotic for generations to come

wat

can you cite that 60% of them commit suicide

I'm not contesting that the majority of them are insane I am contesting that SIXTY PERCENT KILL THEMSELVES

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120?client=safari

this would be a good reply if over 80% of trannies weren't just fetishist and if trannies themselves didn't keep the field of study down to the best of their ability

t. ranny

>evaluated very carefully by medical and psychological (((professionals)))
>she

>I asked her how she felt about putting her mouth on some other girls' vagina.
Did you ask her about sucking dick for comparison?

uhh can you connect those 2 otherwise separate statements to make an arguement, please?

> sky is blue, grass is green, but I can't get testosterone prescriptions?????

It's because the destruction of Western family values gets promoted by the Jewish cabal through cultural Marxism. Mentally ill shemales are just a symptom of it that gets encouraged, just like faggotry, abortions and paedophilia.

Face and knowledge that there's a dick should be a boner killer. Why isn't my boner killed.

this, a lot of straight men won't eat pussy either. vaginas are scary

>it can be managed by performing a procedure that vastly increases the odds of suicide

>Too dumb to figure out how to get on TRT
>too dumb to realize first post is right
Wow found the trump supporter. Get back on your rascal fatty scooter

>On a scale of boy or girl, how much do you feel like a girl?
>7
>nice

POST PICSSSSSSSS

I've conceded that homosexuality isn't necessarily a mental disorder.

I will never concede that "thinking" you are in the wrong gender isn't a mental disorder. It is easily so. Much less drastic mental conditions are labeled as disorders.

>4 year olds are psychologically evaluated thoroughly

youre a fucking idiot with your fucking textwall bullshit.

biochemist from university of washington here. youre a fucking moron. the entire scientific community has a large gripe with the leniency of hormonal supplementation. for adolescent and preadolescent children, hormone therapy IS FINAL and PERMANENTLY affects the childs life forever. children at that age often don't even have a firm understanding of what gender even is.

you're an idiot.

Anyone that would actually prescribe gender reassignment is not a "professional"

>recommends TRT, but tries to insult others for voting trump

Stay mad low T numale