How is my squat form

How is my squat form

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lytCL3rm3Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How tall are you, you look extremely short ?

Stop looking up

Other than that, mirin that atg

6'2

Yes, don't look up. And grip normally around bar imo (with thumb the other way).

this

>BRUH HOWS MY PAUSED SQUAT TECHNIQUE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Next time post a fucking video, you probably buttwink the second you put pressure when you start coming up

>squat
>grip around bar

>the rack's brand is HOIST

not deep enough

>Not holding proper in either squat or benchpress
>still doing unnecessary things instead of safety first
>always safety first

Your buttcheeks should be touching the ground otherwise you're LOSING muscle.
no but really mirin that flexibility

We can't comment on your true form without video of lets say 20 squats with different weight from you.

Keep chin tucked so that you're not looking up, and your head is in neutral alignment with the rest of the spine.
If it's more comfortable, you can hold the bar with a wider grip so that your wrists aren't bent back so far.

Assuming you're resting the bar on the shelf you make by squeezing your traps, you're fine without wrapping your thumb around the bar.
Actually helps keep pressure off the wrist, especially in low bar if you ever do that instead.

Q T
T

>safety first
>grip thumb around bar
>SAFETY FIRST
>GRIP THUMB AROUND BAR
rip wrists

like ur flexibilty is nice but you need to maintain proper lumbar curvature

that looks like a good way to wreck your knees

hard to say without a video, and some steer on what this represents in terms of load for you.

good mobility... compared to most.

you likely switched off your glutes to camp out low and rest on your calves... which is a bad motor pattern habit if exhibited on your actual squat.

Don't listen to them OP. You're supposed to look up when you do high bar. These guys are thinking of low-bar.

>ur flexibility is nice
>implying it takes longer than 3-4 weeks to get to that depth of squat even as a sedentary 7 foot lanklet

There is nothing impressive about proper squats.

Why would you even go down that far doing high bar squats?

Gonna need a side angle of your lumbar first m8

I used to be like you.

When the weight gets "heavy", you'll realize that getting that deep relaxes the quads and makes heavy squatting almost impossible.

Axe gang, my ass!

You tell me. I never said anything about depth but OP is clearly doing high bar.

I used to be like you. Then I got strong.

Well then either he's too far down or he has bad bar positioning and wrong visual direction (if it should be lowbar)

Bench press, sure, but how exactly is it going to increase your safety during squats? You didn't really think this through, did you?

Godamn and I thought I went low

Not the poster you are replying to, but I am similar. Once I go heavier for reps (80% of ORM), I have trouble keeping my quads from disengaging a little bit at the bottom. Really afraid of getting stuck in the hole. Any tips for fixing this? I just go past parallel but not ATG when I am doing heavier.

I mean, you can make every rep an ass-to-ankles-slow-eccentric-60-second-pause if you want to go up 2 lbs per week and never know what your real 5RM is.

kek

Looks good I would see how your knees feel when you up the weight ripple tits won't kill you if you don't go that low.

>Went ATG until 2 plates 5x5
>Knee exploded
>No longer ATG master race
>still not as bad as Veeky Forums makes it seem

Your asshole has to kiss the floor son.

A thumbnail posting, babyweight squatting, half squatting, one kneed faggot is not someone i would take fitness advice from

Not that great to be honest. People tend to equate depth with correct form, but that's not the case. You elbows are are too forward; you don't look stable at all. Also like the other pointed out your head shouldn't be angled like that even though the chinese would disagree.

anyone can squat to that depth with a round lower back. its a good way to snap your shit up.

can't see in the pic so take another from the side and look at your lower back. mad respect if you can get that far without any lower back rounding, i have long lega/short torso so getting to good depth is a struggle

He's crouching down, user. He's not actually that short.

That's some leddit tier humor, pal.

Pretty deep, you forgot the weights though.

why wouldn't you?

LOWER FAGGOT

nice mobility, but that's unnecessarily deep 2bh

dyel detected

thumbless grip squat is superior

Impressive depth, not exactly necessary but if you're training for oly lifts you're on the right track

Anatoli Pisarenko is disappointed in you weaklings.

A picture isn’t as helpful as a video if you want us to give actual criticism, positive or negative..
But yes, you have absolutely hit max depth. If anyone tells you to go lower, they are trolling.
Very nice flexibility, to be able to do that.
Your chest and face position are excellent.

Not exactly form criticism, but I’d suggest getting actual shoes for squatting with an elevated heel. Chucks are good for a lot of lifts, especially deadlifting. But squats benefit from the heel being lifted up.
Rip has a video on the subject: youtube.com/watch?v=lytCL3rm3Xg

>Not wanting maximum low depth so you can CJ more

Olympic lifting

Hi you use be fresh off the boat from reddit
the >will squats make me shorter? >yes but then you stand back up meme is a meme that has been around for a while, I can understand that this twist on a pretty common joke could have confused you.

then flex your quads, duh...