"So user, I've heard you go to the gym all the time... but where are your abs?"

>"So user, I've heard you go to the gym all the time... but where are your abs?"

Don't know

then walk away

>underneath a giganatic slab of fat
>you tryna get the pipe

Fuck
:(

?

Focusing more on my leg area right now, been thinking about getting into the armed services at some point and really feel the one area of my body I don't want to outright fail be are my legs.

I have plans to implement other areas into my exercise routine very soon, just been nursing some injury from sports and also hereditary nerve issue that I hope I can work past with enough persistence and will power.

I have not seen you in awhile actually, you want to go grab something to eat quick to catch up? I gotta get into work this afternoon for a few hours so I can't chat too long but I would love to catch up with you. Its been awhile.

Wow that is an unfortunate body

Poor bastard must be slitting his wrists every day with a body like that. I couldn't imagine looking that dyel.

I'm bulking babe so it's normal

[spoiler]help[/spoiler]

in the kitchen

>chick said this to me months ago
>Showed her my six pack
>saw her mouth gape
>Call her a pervert and walk away
>Whenever our social group meets, I call her pervert when she starts getting ornery
>mfw I turned the pervert tables on her and use it to shame her in the same way that women use it to shame men
It can be done lads.

>And then I woke up

damn

Implying i lift for grills.

do you lift for men?

Are you sure your social group didn't start clapping?

Is this just a thing with you fucking yanks? I swear, soon you'll start clapping at the shit in the loo you just pushed.

>look mom I'm shitposting on Veeky Forums again

Take your shirt off and show me yours then

They're in your boyfriend.

That's unfortunate.

Right here, babe ;)

Yes my fellow human. My social group did beging clapping their hands at my remark.

It's not thaaaaat difficult. :/

>inb4 bf% crying

"Why they're... right h-here..."
>teleports behind you
"Nothing personnel... kid"

Black genetics.

You're basically cheating.

>you've be going to the gym for six months now user why don't you have bulging muscles yet?

Accurate, but I'm only 50% black. Papa is white as a ghost.

papa is weird