This music video only has 9k views and was posted by a girl ive partied with many times here in town...

This music video only has 9k views and was posted by a girl ive partied with many times here in town. I know all these girls actually, my friends have fucked most of them.

This is fucking cancer to me, it hurts to watch. But theres this fit guy in the video that gets all the attention and I somehow found that motivating. Anyways this shit is wierd as hell, what do you guys think?

youtu.be/ZuInFUk4zRI

>i lift for girls

B-but hes dyel???

Eh not really. Dude looks natty sure but thats like a 2+ year natty lifting look which is cool to see get recognition

Also 3:30 THICC

Natty not getting recognition is a meme. You can be huge on natty. Maybe not huge enough to win competitions, but huge enough to attract girls.

The bulky, my skin looks like a leaf look that roids can give you isn't attractive to girls. The body just doesn't look natural.

I've never seen so much degeneracy in one vid.

beyond this, being lean is more important in general to being huge.

Every girl likes a guy who's lean.

girls who like 'big guys' are kind of a niche

I'll bring a camera next time I bang your mom x donkey x midget x transexual

I would've said your girlfriend but man who are we kidding?

t. Ignatius Reilly

>my friends have fucked most of them
Why haven't you?

>but huge enough to attract girls
lmao. The world is filled with skinny fat guys who have girl friends. Getting "huge" is a waste of time.

This to be honest. Girls aren't attracted to fat powerlifters.

Depends where you live.
Women in Japan wet themselves over dyel fuckboys.
Women in Spain like lean guys.
Women in Poland like big guys (for (you)), basically bear mode.

There's no telling which is more important, really. It's just environment-specific.

guy looks like a manlet desu

>my friends have fucked most of these girls
lol no surprise, theyre fucking degenerate sloots showing their asses tits trying to earn money

Zero confidence. I have a 6x5 and a small flaccid and ive been tiny skelly my whole life. Last 2 years ive put on over 30 lbs so Im getting there

What a trash. The dude looks soft as fuck, but he's handsome. Girls couldn't look more trashy even if they tried.

>barely gaining a pound per month

user, you can do so much more. Are you tracking all your calories? Your dick is fine, that's above average.

>dear diary

>attention fom 6/10 scum women

you really are pathetic

the "main girl" is actually really pretty.
shame settled with being a trashy slut though, she could've been so much more.

Ive never counted calories. I imagine that I eat around maintenance or just above. For the past couple years

he doesn't have a great body, he's just handsome with a "good" body.

>young chad gets sexually exploited by agro liberated womyn
not sure how to feel about this

>dat horse mask

I watched, one sec let me grab some pics I took on my phone.

the video is well made desu but the song is almost unbearable.

>white people

Me neither. I wanted to get /fits/ opinon. On one hand Im sexually frustrated and I hate normies so Im like REEEEEE but on the other hand im nihilist so who cares, and these bitches are making it as easy as fuck to get your dick wet, so idk..

Im gonna be partying with these bitches on halloween tho. Wish me luck fit?

>This is fucking cancer to me, it hurts to watch

I hate faggots who look at someone who assumes they're better than them (looks better, better career) and call them cancer. Why don't you try harder and get a better bod than being a little douche cake about it?

You can lure literally every girl in the video into your bed for coke and pot. No muscles necessary

>If only m'lady would have kept her honor

Tell blondie to burn off that beer belly hanging out of her top.

>oh, I don't care about her past. Why should I care if she's taken 20 dicks before me

>20...

Thats a slow week user

>slut shaming in the vernacular of white knighting
this is too deep, we need to go back

It's crazy how you can tell immediately that none of them have fathers. But they're fucking hot trash. Kinda like McDonald's. It's so good but when you're done with it you know you just stuck your tongue in garbage.

>hasnt been laid in 3 years

>this exists

I got laid yesterday. I was disgusted afterward though.

Nothing wrong with sluts, but most of these girls girls are gross. They look like they stink. Too many fat rolls on some of them caused by ill fitting lingerie.

let's play a game, it's called count the STD's in this video

The song is shit, the girls are trash, they think they're super hot but pretty average

>womyn run the world
>we're so edgy and sexy >:3

Cancer vid op

Looks like being a douche cake is your department

that looks a lot more like 9 months of solid lifting, a year tops

Jesus christ this is so fucking toy.
You fucking Americans never cease to surprise me

Do you like our women?