Best Protein Bars?

Best Protein Bars?

The cheap Costco ones.
21g protein(isolate)
15g fiber
1g sugar

My favourite protein bars are the ones that say "I'm a baby who can't mix my own shakes and have to eat a small snack bar with a laughable amount of protein in them"

Which is all of them.

Different folks adhere to diet different ways, dipshit.

This
If you have time to eat a protein bar, you have time to eat a superior and less expensive food.

Protein deficiency is unheard of anyway.
Most of the people here eat too many proteins, which are ultimately converted into body fat

I'm not taking a tub of whey with me half way across the globe when I'm flying out for work, dipshit.

>note pad
check
>laptop
check
>tub of whey
check
>No more space left, I guess a pair of socks and a toothbrush is all I need anyway.

>If you have time to eat a protein bar, you have time to eat a superior and less expensive food.

such as?
Keep in mind it's easily possible to open up and stuff a protein bar into your mouth in less than 10 seconds.

Just eat real food and don't encourage companies with shitty products trying to make a quick buck of uninformed people

Many traveling strongmen iterally just load up a lot of their calories on protein bars

Some of us leave our basements for places other than the gym.

fucktards.

A lot of the posters here are high school and college kids without any realization how busy people can actually be.

Protein bars are awesome, fuck you guys I'm not going to take my whey and blender with me to work everyday.

I'm worried airport customs aren't happy about me taking a whole roast chicken as carry on luggage for my 14 hour flight senpai.

You can take a day off your diet to travel. Bring stuff that's easy to carry on a plane. You're being autistic.

They're as bad as those retards on /g/ who think desktops are 'superior machines' and that having a laptop serves no purpose.

or that having a 3kg laptop is practical for carting around on trains and flights to meetings.

Kroger's simple truth bars are based. Cheap, too.

>day

M8.

I'm a forensic engineer and I get thrown out to Mogadishu and fucking outer mongolia at a moments notice.

A couple of my buddies are heading out to Italy to deal with the structural damage from the earthquake they just had.

Sitting in a portacabin with a chemical toilet and walking through rubble isn't my idea of a good place to have a 'sit down meal'.

Retard.

Of course the engineer is an autistic douche

>fuck you guys I'm not going to take my whey and blender with me to work everyday

You literally just need to take a shaker bottle with a little compartment at the bottom for whey.

Even when I was working 60 hours a week I still managed to find 5 minutes a day to wash my shaker bottle and fill it again.

I'm not surprised you don't understand.

I don't imagine McDonalds trainees get seconded out of their home towns very often.

Nice ad hominem.

the fool proof counterargument

>ur a doosh

Quest bars are shit imo
I have some muscle pharm ones atm and they are great
I have tried some musashi ones and they are great too but I couldn't buy a box of them localy

Thanks.

Thanks too.

Good to know not everyone here is an autist.

>wanting a protein bar is autistic
wat