Qtddtot

QUESTIONS THAT DONT DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD

could you give an example of a couple of tutorials for PERFECT deadlifting and squatting form?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MissHannahMinx/comments/37ai9x/hannah_is_married_with_children_now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how low should i squat?

Is it important to eat the skin from chicken thighs? Shit is always rubbery and tasteless to me and I usually end up peeling it off and just eating the meat

When am I supposed to get the keto flu? I've been on keto for 3 days so far and feel the same

Rice vs pasta, how does Veeky Forums think they compare?

Unless there's good nutritional reason to not do so, I'm thinking of ditching rice entirely. Cooking pasta is simply less work than rice and it lacks all of the perils that come with reheating rice.

should i stare to the front when i deadlift?

I'm a skeleton trying to bulk
Its 3:30 at night and I fucking threw up. Like vomited all over the bathroom because I failed to keep it in.
Did I eat too much or did I just eat something bad? Because going to bed I didn't have any stomachaches/feeling of fullness

does 2pl8 lmao means two plates each side plus the bar? like 80kg from plates and 10kg from the bar?

Most people would suggest against eating chicken skin since its full of saturated fats so unless you want saturated fats I think you're good on skipping the skin

Also it would probably be a good idea to skip today's workout, right?

as low as you can. which should eventually be your hamstrings resting on your calves

its just fat, if you want more calories eat it, or replace it with other food (chicken fat is pretty shit health-wise anyway)

Yes, but it's 20kg from an Olympic bar.

>Perils of reheating rice
Elaborate, because I've been freezing and reheating rice for lunch for a while now

I've tried doing the starting strength and 5x5 workouts but I am too weak to do them even with an empty bar is there a complete beginner workout

>How long am I supposed to be sick for while doing this meme diet

Just ride it out and maybe you'll remove yourself from the gene pool.

After a workout I get immensely tired, today I almost fainted. That's a good sign r-right?

Not everyone goes through, I didnt the first time or the other times I've gone back on it. 3 years on Keto now btw

and people think thats a lot? i squated for 10 reps at that weight my first day at the gym

Should you squat more down?

I only have 20 minutes to lift is it worth it? Pls respond

I'm 56kg, 123lbs, and 5'9. If I do pic related and couch to 5k on my rest days what would be my TDEE and how many calories should I eat?

Also, if I run in the mornings should I run before or after eating breakfast? Or does it not matter?

What ever happened to Hannah Minx?

Ive been on a bulk at 3200kcal per day, and working out 5 days a week (weights, no cardio), for the past 6 weeks.

Gainz are there, growing in size, but also gaining a lot of fat. Eating 40% carbs, 30% protons, 30% fats according to myfitnesspal app.

Little unhappy with the fat building up, I know it's to be expected when bulking, but am unsure what to do now. Stop bulking and go on a cut, just keep on bulking at a lower surplus, or go maintenance for a while?

Feels like im failing if im going on a cut already after 6 weeks?

What are the most filling/low kcal foods for weightloss? Potatoes are pretty great, tofu also looks to have very low kcal density

You have more time.

could be: not enough food, not enough iron, dehydration

Starting pic related after 2 years on a 5-day/week bro-split. I went from 200lbs to 130lbs without lifting, then started lifting and bulked to 175, and now am cutting. A few questions.

Will I still see "noob-gains," considering I hadn't trained for strength before? (My normie friends think I'm jacked)
How many (if any) accessories can I throw in at the end of each workout? Are certain days better for hitting certain body parts?
Why deadlift only 1x a week?
Is working out 3 days a week helpful if I'm used to working out 5x? I'd like to retain what muscle I gained on the bro-split, and the volume seems extremely low.
Are there any other routines that are better for aesthetics? (I know strength=muscle, but my primary focus is to look better) Should I do this or a PPL? Veeky Forums made the routine variation, am I being trolled? Should I use Phrak's variation?

literally ss

keep your head/neck at the same angle as your back. Don't look down, don't look to the sides, look in front of you, and move your neck at the same angle as your back

look to the front like in front of me or looking to the horizon?

Been doing texas method, and have been making decent gains, but im wondering how to go about accessories. At this point ive only really added hammer curls on monday and also started doing lying tricep extensions. What accessories can I add and on what days

In front. When you go down to lift up the bar, you should see the floor a bit in front of you. When you go up you should see the wall. Pic related

post more minxy

I have shorter arms than usual, how do I avoid hitting my balls when doing kettlebell swings?

shitty anime logic

anyone got that gif of that qt girl mirin that shirtless guy?

not the one with the boyfriend

how the fuck did he even get those plates up there

through that tiny staircase hole?

Freezing fine. Leaving rice out at room temperature is meant to be bad because of some kind of mould that grows on it.

>Elaborate, because I've been freezing and reheating rice for lunch for a while now
Basically, rice has some bacteria that doesn't normally do you any harm unless you cook the rice and leave it to stand for like 2 hours before eating it, however reheating the rice after it's been cooked can basically do the same thing to make the bacteria thrive again.

On that topic, another reason why I'm strongly considering discarding rice is this.
1) NHS says to not leave rice in the fridge for more than a day after cooking
2) Veeky Forums and other cooking sources say no more than 2 days after cooking
3) Yet the lowest number I've ever seen for pasta is 3 days after cooking.

Like seriously, is there ANY reason to eat rice rather than pasta?

you probably have like, every kind of gastric parasite in existence

Today at the gym i went light headed after a set of heavy (to me) squats. I pussied out and went home. Any thing wrong with finishing the rest of my workout tomorrow?

nope

>you probably have like, every kind of gastric parasite in existence
Go on?

Hey fit I am currently doing Greyskull LP and I was wondering what an I supposed to do once I reach decent enough lifts. I have no desire to be a powerlifter or lift extremely heavy. So just for an example when I reach 2pl8 in bench and don't wanna lift heavier than that should I just increase the number of reps I do and overall volume of my training to progress?

do not eat rotten food

>do not eat rotten food
What rotten food am I eating?

ok if youre gonna be a little bitch im not even gonna bother, enjoy your cholera

tfw I failed a 2.5pl8 bench today. Had to roll of shame as a dyel mudslime who was dropping weights all day came to help me. Said I should ask for a spot next time, even though I'm perfectly fine and didn't die.

Why do people who are smaller than you tell you what you should or should not do?

haha, "people who are smaller than you" listen little kid, youre shit till you lift at least 4 plates, so dont think youre not a peasant ,youre still a newbizoordd of the lift1ng werld

I lift 4.5 pl8 u lil shit come at me

in bench? for 10 reps right?

OHP for 50 reps

is there any beginner's routine that won't nontrivially increase the size of my legs?
I want to get stronger and become more aesthetic/ottermodeish, but I don't want grotesquely sized thighs
pls no hate

i CURL 4 plates for 20 reps you plebs

what is the stretch called where you stand straight and you grab one of your calves with your arm and pull your heel against your butt? pic related

>pls no hate
NO, youre not excused, fuck you, fuck you so bad, all the hate is comign towards you
fuck you youre a little piece of disgusting shit
you probably think your legs dont look like those of a 11 yo girl with malnutrition but they do

you look like shit, you dont need " just a little more tone in your ceps" you need to fucking lift heavy if you even gonna come close to being a 6/10 (now youre probably 3-4/10

so just fucking do ar outine made by the people who know (not you) for people who do know (yes you)

and i personally guarantee you, even if you do what your pathetic little inferior non disciplined mind qualifies as THE MOST OF MOSTEST OF EFFORTS your leg gains will barely be noticeable.

so forget about monster legs, you cant get them you WISH you could but you cant youre inferior youre lacking you fucked around too much. big legs is good, but you cant get them, you cant get them cause youre bad and lazy and good things are for the good and disciplined

is that understooded little billy boy children inferior uneducated boy? walk on home(like the panthera song, awww yeaaah bein a metalheadstrongsuperior is sure living the good life one all up) little boy

or this mister is gonna get angry

and you
you dont
you
dont
wanna
see mee angry

How many pushups must i do to have sexy pecs, i only care about that, and maybe abs.

chill the fuck out
I'm not some 2%bf skellington, my problem is that I run 65+ miles a week, and already have legs that look like shit in slim pants, and don't want them to become even larger
thanks for not mentioning any programs you would suggest or really saying anything

How do I motivate my boyfriend to work out with me?

>and already have legs that look like shit in slim pants

having big legs
having them look like shit

youre just not making any sense

easy peasy, just start hanging out with buff guys, hell get instajealous, and if his lazy ass doesnt change just leave him and look for some alpha seed to fill your cunty womb. speaking of which, are you in london?

Going to start lifting and will do Reg Parks 5x5. How long do you do it for?

you must train your legs irregardling of size, if you want to lift heavy for the other stuff, youll need your legs muscle for balance.

running may give your legs a bit of size (very little actually unless youre a world class marathonist but lets say for the sake of argument that you have kindoff big legs)
youre still ultra weak in force

runnning is endurance
lifting is force

your legs still have 0 explosive force
and youre gonna need that for other lifts

so just do ss and see how I end up?
can I plateau leg growth at some point, or do I have to train everything forever because of compound lifts?

dont listen to the hate, this is my routine, i also have god tier legs without lifting (thank you dat der genetics) and im working on correcting the rest of my upper body, follow this routine:::

Day a
Bench press 3x10
Incline press 3x10
Pec dec 3x10
Cable crunches 4x10

Day b
chin ups 3xmax
lat pulldown machine 3x10
dumbell row 3x10
deadlift 4x10

Day c
squats 3x10 (this is the only leg excersise, but its mainly for your abs, if youre overly concerned just dont do it with much weight)
OHP 3x10
lateral dumbell raise 3x10
upright row 3x10

do that for 5 months, then tell me if you havent gained an insane amount of mass

>in spain
>meet Chinese girl on twitter day 1 of using it
>we're speaking in mostly broken spanish
>bout 20 lines of convo about where we'te from etc
>tell her we should go out for coffee, give her my whatsapp
>we chat a bit more, say we should have lunch tomorrow
>she actually says yes

I cant help but be sceptical since I'm an antisocial autist but people are always telling me I'm handsome. If a girl will literally mean up with you for lunch within a day of meeting you is that a good sign? What should I try to accomplish at this lunch?

shes probably ugly and youre deceived by her pictures and have your critical sense dumbed down because of hornyness and constant failure.

dont worry shes probably in your league. Hot girls dont date retarded autists, youre not a special snowflake

youre not handsome, your face is waaay too pixelated

Nah shes above average for a chink
Her pictures haven't deceived me

Enough

of course shes above average, average people are like 4/10

Any disadvantages to using wrist straps for front squats, as opposed to clean grip, other than ego?

reddit.com/r/MissHannahMinx/comments/37ai9x/hannah_is_married_with_children_now/

i wish i were her kid so i could suck on those titties

They're inflatable.

I feel like I pulled a muscle in my hip yesterday doing squats, I've had hop pain doing them for some time now, but if I narrow my stance it usually helps. It didn't hurt that much yesterday but it really hurts now, should I just lay off squats until the inflammation subsides? Is it my form that could be causing this?

These threads:

>70% read the sticky
>20% go see a doctor right now
>10% legit questions

Assuming a good diet and exercise, how much actual muscle weight would you gain in a month?

200kg
didnt you read it in the sticky?

Ive been doing pushups 25 reps 6 sets 6/7 days a week for about a month and a bit now and im yet to see any progress.

how do i increase my pushup numbers?

what do you call progress?doing more pushups ?

use weights.

yeah i can only get out 30 atm

im joining the army soon and i read bodyweight is better for that

The other day someone made an off topic thread but made the very end of it about shoulders.
I asked a stupid question about my shoulder pain from bench/OHP.
Some kind user suggested it I try to keep my shoulders from moving too far forward/up and keep them immobile.
Just came to say it worked and
Thank you.
Also if anyone has any tips on progression for dumbbell bench I'd like to hear them. 10 lbs jumps are hard. Do I just move up reps to like 5 sets of ten, then when I can do that I go down to 3 sets of 5 of the next weight up?

he doesnt watn to increase muscle mass or look good, he actually wants to suffer doing a pointles outdated excersise

just force yourself to do more, you can always do more, google the world record, you can probably reach about half of it with no problem if you keep pushing yourself the trick is not to be a little spineless bitch with no discipline

also, congratulations on joining the hcildren killing force of america, real brave killing unarmed children on the other side of the world with a giant laser bazooka

>tips on progression for dumbbell bench
Use a barbell, that's why it's preferred for progression, smaller jumps.

If you don't want to do that, increase reps, so from 3x6 to 3x8 to 3x10 and then back down to 3x6 but with a bigger weight.

they would just grow up to be little terrorists anyway

I don't want to be skinnyfat anymore. Pls send help.

Start lifting.

Yea I'll probably move back. I had quit doing barbell because of the mild pain that I was afraid of making worse.
Also the fact that there's only one full power cage where you can do all lifts, and one squat rack that doesn't really work for deads. 2 racks for a whole gym...

at least they are good man with balls and courage and honour, you live and die to have your slut wife cuck you and then come back and enjoy iphones in lonelines

I have been for the past 4 years. Got a nice horses ass from doing SS and various PL routines. Now I want to see whether I've got zipper abs or not.

What is wrong with me? I think everyone in my gym doesn't like me. Everyone is friends except for me, which is fine, but it's starting to feel weird. Once in a while, old dudes compliment my form or ask me how much I lift/weight, but no one else ever talks to me. Been at the same gym for 2 years now.

>I had quit doing barbell because of the mild pain that I was afraid of making worse.
Don't run away from the problem, fix it. Work out why you were getting pain and resolve that issue.

I have 2 racks at my gym too, just work in with people.

lol fuck off.

>but no one else ever talks to me
It's not normal to strike up convos in the gym.

Everyone ignoring everyone is the norm.

You're killing me here.

settle down Abdul

I think I have it fixed with keeping shoulders still and not moving them forward. Will confirm after work tomorrow.
Do actual fit people still get winded and need to rest after a set of deads or is that just because I'm fat?

100kg first time is almost impossible, you have either played a sport where you use similar muscle groups or you had appaling form. Probably the later, don't quarter squat make sure you Actually are breaking parallel.

Can you please recommend beginner lifting routines using the machines? Yes, I read the sticky. Fat, no-strength woman here and I want to start getting fit but I can't lift very much weight at all.