Progress thread

No progress thread?
5'9" manlet 245-183 took about 4 years, how'd I do?

4 years? what? typo?

This gives me hope. Routine? Diet?

you look amazing man, hope i can progress like this, im at 230. how much did you cut on?

what do you think brehs
still cutting currently even tho summer is over

very fucking nice

you look great, should be getting lots of grills

do you think it should have taken longer or shorter?
Neither really matter, just eat less and work hard. intensity and consistency are for more important than a set routine.
Never really liked tracking calories but when I do its around 2700 to cut. But I'm very active and yours will probably need to be lower. Good luck man

what do you eat to bulk?

13 in 3 months, most of the size has gone to my legs shoulders and upper back.

Everything

when i made that fat picture i actually ate pretty much what is considered "clean". I was very strict about it. But obviously i ate too much kcal (i always raised calories by 50-100 when i had no strength progress for a couple weeks what always lead to immediate progression)

You look pretty much the same to be honest

how much calories over the average needed amount?

Theoretically maybe, but with social anxiety + resting bitch face its hard to get to know new people.
Fortunatly i discovered thats its my fault for not working actively on it and now im on a good way i think.

i was aiming for 500 over but i dont know at how much i ended up

well my dress shirts are tighter in the upper arms and upper back, and the weight gain is there. could just be the picture

alright thanks, nice progress, how long did it take to go from pic 1 to pic 2?

Been going at it for 1.5 years now, fit, but i've been stalling pretty hard/lost motivation recently. I've been going mostly for strength, which has been working out pretty well, and gains have been made.

The only exercise i've really been tracking is bench, and i've been doing 6x4 on mondays and 4x5 on wednesdays for the last year or so. I'm considering switching over to more reps (like 8-10 x 3-4) on one or both of the days, but i really dont want to lose strength gains on bench, because seeing that number go up is a lot of what has kept me going lately.

Do any of you guys have any experience switching from strength to hypertrophy in general, and do you have any opinions about it?

Also: This is my progress. Forgot pic.

Why are you considering doing more reps per set?

Also, why are you assuming that a program has to be either one or the other in terms of strength and hypertrophy?

>5'9" manlet 245-183 took about 4 years, how'd I do?

Dude, I went from 280 down to 200 pounds a little over a year. I'm 6'0". What's your training regime like?

Got depressed and dropped doritos and vidyo hard. Started riding mountain bike again and reduced calories slowly to avoid the stretched skin meme. Goal is to get down to 80kg and start racing XC.

Sorry. Left a lot out out of my post.

I've been doing the same program for what feels like a little too long, and i'm getting bored, and i feel like i'm stalling on my lifts, so i want to do something else.

I want to do more reps because my favourite day is the day i end the workout with 2 high intensity sets of curls and a set of skullcrushers 12x3. I love te feeling of a good pump, and feeling like my arms are about to fall off when i'm done.

I'm just wondering if my strength gains will be lost if i switch the sets i do few reps for many sets for fewer sets of many reps. I have almost never changed my routine, so i dont know what i should expect.

I guess i just feel like I have invested so much time and effort for my strength gains, and I dont want to lose them.

I dont really know. Maybe i'm just rambling at this point.

There's nothing wrong with going heavy on the big lifts and higher rep on assistance work. I do 5/3/1, so I only do 5 reps at the most on bench, DL, squat and OHP, but I do 4x8 on pretty much everything else.

If you're tired of your current routine, change it. It's pointless to lose motivation over something you're supposed to be in charge of.

4 days a week for about 1-2 hours a session Upper lower split. But I started out doing a brosplit.

>5'9''
>4 years

I may be skinnyfat, but that's more than I could say a year ago
pic is 300 to 190

Keep going bro, im happy for you :3

Lookin a ton better man. Keep at it.

Skinny fat is better than just fat. Start lifting harder for the rest of your cut.

Mirin

probably gonna do my 7 year progress video here pretty soon as well...

great progress but please drop the scene look

Looking great man. Just like some faggot right out of ff8.

t. hairlet

actually you know i like ff8 a lot i know some people dont but I think I enjoyed it.

I dont think I have a scene look i just wear accessories lol

It was my favorite game of all time. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna imitate their style of dress though lol. I was giving you shit to be funny, but I really think you should change the look. It comes across as teenager not wanting to grow up when you could just look handsome as fuck.

Just a personal opinion.

wtf did your gyno disappear? I thought that shit was supposed to be permanent.

you know as a kid no joke since I think the leg belts looked hella cool, I went to like the gap, then went to the baby section and bought a bunch of baby belts and wrapped them around my legs lol. Honestly I Think it looks pretty sweet even thinking about it today, but it was pretty uncomfortable so I stopped =x

I just store a lot of fat in my chest

Im pretty tubby right now, and unfortunately all the fucking fat is in my chest and thighs. I was seriously considering getting gyno surgery because even after losing 40 pounds (went from 230 down to 190, 6') I still look like shit. You give me hope user, gonna try a hard cut in January.

Natty? Also how many bulk cut cycles did it take?

Thank you so much for never tripping and just being a guy

np.. im pretty open I think anyway its pretty easy for me to prove im real if its really me posting so I just dont really see the point as it is

yea ofcourse natty and it was 3 cycles of bulk and cut. I did mistakes that costed time tho.

Lookin good.
People dont know natty gains when they see them.

How much time elapsed between the first and last pics?

Good job. currently finishing up my first b/c cycle. Did you cut down immediately once you reached a certain weight or did you cruise a bit

How long ago was the left?

Sup Chad

I swear the way I took the pic is making my nose look bigger than it is. 10% Chance I'm delusional thoughgh

Whats the trick to not getting stretch marks when losing weight?

them feels when i am 5'9 went from 215 - 180lb

and look nothing like this lol

Get a rhinoplasty, srs.

Otherwise you lost a tone of face fat, which is great.

Ignore my left calf, i tore it two weeks before this photo

M8 who cares, you had the will power to escape something that millions of people will never break away from with losing that much weight. Sky's the limit once you realize that. Good job

>When losing weight
They come when you gain weight hence "stretched"

Time to cut nigga.

>I swear the way I took the pic is making my nose look bigger than it is

I pretty sure that my nose isnt actually that bad.

Currently am

Thanks man! I started a hiit program with coaches helping me learn how to really get fit so that I can pack on muscle in place of the fat.

>age 15

>age 25

how'd you change the shape of your lips?

whats up

um what.. I didnt?

mirin dat forearm vein

cool, man

What did you do for obliques

Left 185
Right 230
Maybe a bit over a year