>cap has mediocre taste in women edition

old bullshit oh, and I still hate everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11518971
ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2016/10/23/who-the-hell-is-ben-fischbein-god-damn-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't hate me

where is bimbo

Real men don't feel the need to use steroids.
/thread

Right here

Hey I know you said you hate peacetime garrison bs but could you give your opinion on this anyway?

Even if you don't personally want to be in a position I would be, would it fit my wants/worries?

Thanks man

Also repostin' from last bread just in case user didn't see it.

Obv not brick but sounds like you want to be national guard. I have a cousin who's a helicopter tech, and she works like two weekends a month with them and gets everything you just said you wanted. You want viable skills, surrounded by fit people who aren't degenerate, free ride for education, help people, and not get homeless because ptsd from killing sand people, and not get constantly put under a magnifying glass I.e. have more free time to yourself than required service time? Join the national guard. Cousin loves it.

Oh and first with the jerrbears you stupid nerds

thanks man, almost lost him!

Thoughts on mk677?

Didn't even use them for anything though, wasted jerrbears.

>tfw never subjected to bricks rage
Feels good man

JBFLGF

every thread

Thoughts on puberty induced gyno?

stop being pussy and get a needle

Thoughts on manlet faggots with osteoporosis?

Cap, stop. Pls. You're not fooling anyone. There aren't enough people on Veeky Forums interested in your memek666 to be posting every single day the same opening to your shilling in every thread.

(Totally serious)

So what are your thoughts?

jbflgf

>he's repeatedly getting shit raws or somehow managing to fuck up brews over and over, both of which are huge red flags

Yeah, he has a sale on right now which is why I was tempted but also I think that there are only 1 or 2 reviews so I'll stick with someone more "proven" for now.

blast it away with ralox

Raloxifene has a study where it was reduced and in some cases eliminated.

>mfw 100 tabs of pharma just came in the mail today

Just so you know I'm asking and I'm not cap

midway through my first 500mg test C blast, how much does Veeky Forums think I should be eating? 5 11, 183 currently, been eating 2400 cals a day, just moved up to 3k, does that sound ok? everything is clean, oats, eggs, fish, rice, chicken, blah blah. tldr, is 3k cals a good place to be?

There's a thread on r/steroids go check that out

So since it's a serm I can buy it online, but where to ensure quality? And my estrogen won't be totally fucked afterwards right?

>cap has mediocre taste in women edition
Let the people decide!
Fuck the guard. The benefit structure is fucked. I wouldn't touch the guard with a ten foot pole until they fix the benefits.
It's awesome.

Check one of the pharma shills on that reddit sub that's the cooler, gayer cousin

Read up on how SERMs work, it won't fuck up your estrogen. There's some vague bro science about your body increasing the # of estrogen receptors to maintain homeostasis but I haven't found any evidence of that in journals/papers.

To ensure quality, go with pharma. I got some UGL stuff that I've been running. No idea if it's legit. Will switch to pharma once I'm on gear.

eat everything

>midway through my first 500mg test C blast

how long ur blast will b?

look into firefighting

going into a program for it soon myself, looked into the military for a long time and even after getting one of the laziest positions available and a huge sign on bonus, I decided that because of that nagging feeling it still wasn't right for me

You got a prescription of Ralox?

? If all the dude gives a shit about is stability, job skills, surrounded by decent people, and a free ride through school what's wrong with the guard? Especially if he still wants to be on AAS and not get shipped off to baganiraqistan

What's wrong with the guard?

And tbH I don't personally like your taste in women. Brick is 50/50 youre like 80/20. For Internet standards anyway

No I bought it from India. Ralexa or something like that.

reddit r steroidsourcetalk

well its a little complicated, ive been at 300ew for 5 weeks, 500ew for the past three weeks continued until end of december. Im not looking for 30lbs, first cycle. btw on trt so cruise at 150ew after the blast ends

>Ralexa
Ralista

B& for asking for sauce in 3… 2… 1…

Mods have been proactive today. B& at least one person in the last thread.

Awwww yiss we have mods today lads.

Ok so on blast youre basically muscle building 24/7. The limiting factor isnt how much muscle you can build, but rather how much nutrition you can get into the cell.

You actually want raised insulin levels so you can get more protein and glucose into the myocytes. So very calorie heavy meals. That's why being lean gets much better results, because you can spike insulin harder without getting fat as shit, and muscle has less insulin resistance when lean.

un poquito poco

>I feel like for a multitude of factors Im surrounded by "negative" people and therefore Im trying to get out somehow. I was posting about this last night and capitalist recommended that I enlist.

there are a whole lot of ways to solve your problem without signing away 4-6+ years of your life so you can be treated like a literal fucking child by double digit midget iq mouthbreathers that were asvab waivered in during the surge and managed to cling to the military long enough to fail upwards by sheer virtue of being there and the ability to memorize completely meaningless trivia that has nothing to do with their ability to lead, inspire, motivate, look out for their guys, do their job, or at the very least not be a spineless piece of shit

>Here's my situation

so get yourself into a position where you can fucking transfer out of your shitty little flyover backwater to a university and get a goddamn degree that you're interested in and can make you competitive in a field that will allow you both fiancial stability and actual career advancement opportunities

>What I want

yeah depending on if you pick something that gets you certs and usable skills, I'm being 110% dead serious when I say that it's the complete opposite and worse than you could ever possibly imagine, and yeah that's the one real legit selling point

>What Im worried about

entirely dependant on branch/location/job/chain of command/etc, good luck with that, and entirely possible

>Could you give me an opinion on this? And maybe offer advice on which branch to sign up for if it does seem like a good idea? Thank you.

first and foremost it's a godawful idea but past that air force all the way because I don't give one shit, two shits, red shit, or blue shit, quality of life over everything

if you're computer/tech inclined then 1b or 1n afscs will give you a very good shot after your contract is up at vanishing into ft meade as a contractor making $$$

Biceps

Okay but you love my taste in pussy

It's not me lmao I swear to God. Pic related is the best I can do for proof.
The guard gets fucked on benefits. Particularly health benefits. And if you think you aren't gonna get shipped off to some country full of brown people because you are in the guard you got another thing coming lmao.

Forgot to post my poll! Who is best taste in grills on fraud?
strawpoll.me/11518971

What are you allowed to ask sources for? Supplements, protein?

go guard if you want to have your life regularly disrupted every single month by some stupid wannabe bullshit for money that barely covers the gas to drive to your armory and maybe a tuition waiver if your state isn't turbogay

it's really just your awe-inspiring relationship skills that do it

He isn't lying

What the fuck are these clickb8 ads at the bottom of the page

Goddammit jap moot

so 3k cals is ok?

DOMINO'S ON DNP

IM ON FIRE AND I'VE USED UP MY TDEE

WISH ME LUCK BROS

do you guys also eat so much rice and turkey/chicken?
I eat it almost every other day. Shoul I be concerned about the antibiotics and arsenic?

>brick just got banned
ay lmao

>go guard if you want to have your life regularly disrupted every single month by some stupid wannabe bullshit for money that barely covers the gas to drive to your armory and maybe a tuition waiver if your state isn't turbogay
Ya I agree with this 100%
Who isn't lying?
You don't want to learn the one secret trick to getting a six pack that the doctors don't want you to know?

What are the pros and cons of joining the national guard? My state does have guards that waive Tuition.

Shouldnt you educate yourself on dieting b4 drugs, ye?

Usually my relationship skills are great. Like generally zero issues. I mean today I woke up to texts from three ladies saying how great I am.

Wish I'd get that from my ex though.

>Usually my relationship skills are great
aren't you the guy who cant get over his ex?

Hey thanks for the reply
Could you please elaborate a little on some parts?

>there are a whole lot of ways to solve your problem
Off the top of your head could you suggest some?

Bit more detail on my situation
>small town, majority of people my age still here either have kids, or dont do shit and slowly decline into whatever drugs they like
>Only jobs for low skill in my area are generally go-nowhere restaurant gigs
>I fucked my shit up and Im on academic probation because retarded, need to pay out of pocket for any classes
>Zero money saved up
>Just wanna change my situation so I dont fuck up like I perceive those around me doing

>I'm being 110% dead serious when I say that it's the complete opposite and worse than you could ever possibly imagine
Could you please give more detail on this

>Good luck [getting stationed somewhere not awful]
Any way at all to make things go my way or is it 100% roll of the dice?

>entirely dependant on branch/location/job/chain of command/etc
Same thing. Anything I can do or just depends entirely on luck? Wouldn't AAS go under the radar since they only test for recreational shit?

Thanks again for the reply.

okay someone just said on a blast you build muscle 24/7.

what about a 250mg test e dose? How long, after a single workout, will my body build muscle?

I assume, 3-4 days?

I said usually. Tren is an awful drug.

Yeah like you can't use two devices at once.

Legal shit you moron. Read the rules.

I just noticed that shit today? Remove belly fat? Running apps? What the fuck.

Veeky Forums got sold out to Shillary Superpac

Not kidding

can any of you guys recommend a good starting cycle? thanks

>not sure if srs

So are sarms not allowed even if they are legal?

I mean... i know more than enough about natty dieting and nutrition, just not super sure how it translates to the /fraud/ life

>cap and estp are back
Woo more tits and memek67

elaborate please, thats what this user said

Hey huys if I take steroids will I lose weight and build muscle in three days even if I eat McDonald's like one time just a fillet-o-fish like one time I promise guys

Please someone must know exactly the answer to this question you all do steroids thank

This kind of autism isn't fixable by anything I could possibly tell you. Yes user, you sure as hell can't get sarms off eBay.com or amazon.com. It'd be against the rules to link to eBay or amazon. Fucks sake.

Thinking of jumping on for my 20th birthday,how's this for a first cycle?

Week 1-12 250mg tast-e e3.5d
Week 3-12 0.5mg adex e3.5d
Week 13/14 off
week 15/16 40mg nolva ed
week 17/18 20mg nolva ed

Like I said before, eat everything you can = eat enough calories. That's the basic rule for the first cycle.

mods don't know what is legal and what isn't, lol

don't ask for any kind of sourcing in here unless you want a big fat ban

On HRT due to screwing my brain/body with anorexia. Now in proper bulking mindset - what else can/should I take to enhance muscle growth? HGH...?

>Yeah like you can't use two devices at once.
I could yes but I mean dude really? If I'm gonna post and then reply to myself it would be far more elaborate and intelligent sounding and I would probably be asking myself questions about medical studies so it looks all the more impressive and convincing.
Don't know what else to tell you. Just gotta trust me.
God damn illumernatty
>Woo more tits and memek67
And YK11

I know there are more than four people out there. Get out and vote! strawpoll.me/11518971

What are your favorite movies bitches?

Pain and Gain

are you retarded?

don't answer, it's a rhetorical question

pro: not active
con: have 2 weeks ruined every month because you dread having to go in to drill and deal with a bunch of monotonous bullshit death by powerpoint training, your unit's full of fat retards, and good luck having your job be "understanding" about how much shit you have to miss or juggle around to make your obligations and also manage school

it's not the 24/7 roaring white-hot inferno of fucking stupid meaningless oppressive faggotry like active duty, but by god do they try to fit as much as they can into the time they can claw away from you

"relationship" as in the actual long-term healthy stable shit that doesn't end in two people being emotionally crippled, not just window-shopping

ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2016/10/23/who-the-hell-is-ben-fischbein-god-damn-it/

If someone's too retarded to not be able to contemplate you can get LEGAL, available sarms from major retailers literal seconds after one google search, roids aren't for you. These "sources" for legal sarms have been parroted so many times on this board I can't count. He'll probably end up fucking himself up or killing himself if he actually did roids or anything else honestly. The guy I was talking to is one such person that needs to just go back to school and learn something, because he sure as hell can't think for himself.

Fuck I hate stupid people, more than any other kind of person honestly.

Whats the deal with yk? Isn't it hepatoxic and suppressive af with no human studies on results
I know it's supposedly a myostatin inhibitor but meh I'll keep my liver on tested sarms that I wouldnt have to pimp out estp's ass every night to afford

>tfw too alpha to date/fuck women

Anyone else know this feel?

Thanks CTR

Record:
[x] corrected
[ ] not corrected

lemme fix that for you
>too ugly

>so get yourself into a position where you can fucking transfer out of your shitty little flyover backwater to a university and get a goddamn degree that you're interested in and can make you competitive in a field that will allow you both financial stability and actual career advancement opportunities

so figure out what the fuck you need to do to get from where you are to that position, actually commit to it and follow through, appeal the financial aid decision with the plan you've laid out showing how you're actually serious about un-fucking your shit, and squirrel away every single penny you can

>Could you please give more detail on this

your chain of command won't give a fuck about you, your immediate supervisor won't give a shit about you, and your peers will be the worst possible pieces of shit you can fit into a uniform

your body will be subject to the whims of whatever aforementioned spineless piece of retard shit you get stuck with which means 1950s calisthenics is the height of physical conditioning towards a standard that hasn't been relevant since before your grandpappy was learning what a combat jack was in the midst of splitting zipperhead wigs, and god fucking help you if you get injured or need help in any possible way because you're now a fucking leper

all of this is the ground state, anything exceeding these expectations is a nice surprise, even in the air force

>Any way at all to make things go my way or is it 100% roll of the dice?

certain jobs only work on certain bases but it's still 100% rng

>Same thing. Anything I can do or just depends entirely on luck? Wouldn't AAS go under the radar since they only test for recreational shit?

only thing you can control is branch and job selection which, for the air force, pretty much means that you can have an office job

aas shit like I said is entirely dependant on where you end up and who you end up with

>too autistic

Woah bro who you callin autistic, I thought we were cool?

I'm protesting this poll.

bro you have some more physique pics? no homo

The departed
I know all about (((Ben))) trust me
There are like 2 studies lol. Kinda gotta take a leap of faith with this one. I think it will work amazingly well with someone on gear if it does in fact inhibit myostatin.
You don't even post girls! Just the yoquero taco dog.

>>too ugly
>>too autistic

Nah, just value my own time and motivations too much to waste it or get sidetracked with women.

The whole idea of "dating" or even casual pre-marital sex is a big waste of time for anyone who has the ambition to think outside of the controlling principle of "MUH DICK."

>falling for the vaginal jew outside of marriage
>EVER making it

pick one and ONLY one

>The whole idea of "dating" or even casual pre-marital sex is a big waste of time for anyone who has the ambition to think outside of the controlling principle of "MUH DICK."
Yup. Definitely too autistic.

500 test e for 12w

The Man from Earth, Moneyball, What Dreams May Come, Groundhog Day, The Fountain, Sling Blade, Casshern, Ip Man, Office Space, T2, etc.

>Kinda gotta take a leap of faith with this one
you literally don't even know how to dose it

it's not just a leap of faith, you have NO IDEA what you're doing with this

Cap breh the women you post kills me slowly every time you post.
I wonder what your waifu stash looks like.

the odds of someone being on Veeky Forums but not being somewhere on the spectrum are probably really, really low

>Nah, just value my own time and motivations too much to waste it or get sidetracked with women.
>The whole idea of "dating" or even casual pre-marital sex is a big waste of time for anyone who has the ambition to think outside of the controlling principle of "MUH DICK."
>>falling for the vaginal jew outside of marriage
>>EVER making it
>pick one and ONLY one

Thanks for taking your time to answer man

Yeah sounds like you're right definitely not a good way to go.

I'll look into financial options for uni. This place is depressing sometimes.

>You don't even post girls!
Pfff, this shit again.

>The Man from Earth
Ya definitely worth a watch. Kinda silly but cool none the less
>you literally don't even know how to dose it
Except there are medical studies and you can just follow their dosing...
>Cap breh the women you post kills me slowly every time you post.
Post your ideal woman.
>I wonder what your waifu stash looks like.
Lol never got that degenerate. I have a couple of Winry wallpapers but that's about it.
Oh hey look it's a little boy with short hair that doesn't have pants on and apparently shaves his legs.

It looks to me it inhibits myostatin the same way all aas do. No specific pathway for it.

Not worth

>Except there are medical studies and you can just follow their dosing...
link one (1)

Fuck it keeps redirecting my mobile to a retarded malware thing too

For fucks sake