WE ARE THE METAMARINES

Hop on this rocket and lets take a trip to space.

Bless the user that shilled this.

Unironically I posted about this a week before it caught fire, both of my posts just died with no responses.

ill pay a hooker to suck your dick will you stop crying now?

might have been you. The post I saw barely had any replies. thank you thank you

oh fuck I just sold. hope you guys are okay with losing money in the short term. this is what is called a DOUBLE PEAK at $5. This bitch won't cross and the whales are going to push this shit all the way down to $4. I would sell if I were you and play the accumulation game. the more meta the bettah!

FAKE NEWS

Mo powa

reminder to all, if you are watching the btc chart on bitfinex, you are retarded. we are fucking going to the moon

I am not retarded. The sell walls are huge on BTC. is that what you want people not too see? this shit is plummeting as it did two days ago. get ready bitch

Yeah, nah, I'm not fucking selling this golden ticket.

okay well you can just watch me whip

;);););) :PPPPP

lol is the point of this token to scam and PnD

more like just D.
there is no pump this shit can't even go past $5. Would be a shitstorm if it did of selling.
bitfinex closing is going to fuck this coin over and bring it back down to a $60million market cap. for christs sake this is a chinese coin and there is no chinese money in it. stop buying high user HOLY FUCK wait for that dip

nah fomo gonna kick in, goodbye $5 hello $2

> shit is plummeting as it did two days ago
> bitfinex banned burgers
> recovered in no time
im comfy as fuck my dude, made some good gains with this fucker over and over again. just got free money sitting in there now. its fucking waaay undervalued still. also, some news for you, you are fucking retarded

bitfinex is fucking closing?

> bitfinex closing
lol try harder

next week new chink money in coming , do you even follow news? fucking hippy

Its getting listed to bittrex or possibly even binance and the bitfinex usa ban isnt 100% yet

All the americans, probably yes. But its getting listed on another exchange according to Metaverse's twitter

I think it'll be on Binance prior to bittrex. They list pretty much every flavor of the month coin ASAP, while bittrex is slow as fuck to list anything people actually care about. I just hope the Binance curse doesn't hit ETP because I'm all in.

Dump already happened fud faggots.

New exchanges listed, ama happening, team talks to people. Lolz if you dont think this is going somewhere.

>Bless the user that shilled this.
Yup. Just wish I'd put more in than 0.3BTC on Oct 10th. Comfortably my most profitable crypto yet.

still looking at sell walls huh? that shit literally means nothing when a whale can throw 100 BTC buy/sell walls up and take them down just as fast.

Mine's NEO still, but I got in earlier on this than NEO (Neo was between $6-14, and I got in between $2 and $3 this time) with my NEO gains, so it won't have to go that much higher for me to have beaten my NEO gains. I only wish I bought Sub-$1 but I had too much shit going on when I first heard about it to research it until it already started pumping.

looking at the fact that this is a double peak at $5 and it is going to fucking dump because you have all this shilling on this board and people bringing up to this arbitrary price to buy from fucking whales who are going to dump on them just as they did before.
but I guess biz is always about selling low and buying high I guess

>dump happened
>ETP 4,99$ atm

LMAO how fucking delusional are you
>"I read from the internet that double peak is bad!"
This coin is going to be fucking huge

>24 million daily volume
>thinks 3-4 threads a day on biz has literally ANY effect

jesus christ I actually used to take what people said on here seriously.

Then I started making money. Fucking moron.

Ive sold 20% of my stack at about 3% gain in case it dips to buy in as a hedge.

NEO was my first significantly profitable crypto - bought at about $14 mid September then sold for >2x and put all into LINK, which was itself pretty awesome until recently.

I'll probably try to buy highs/sell dips on ETP and have done to moderate success this week but I'm intending to hold for quite a bit longer.

>I'll probably try to buy highs/sell dips.
By which I meant I'll probably try to sell highs, buy dips but being a Veeky Forumstard will definitely end up buying highs and selling dips.

the shilling is now getting out of proportion. LOOK AT THE SELL WALL. The sell wall in combination with the symbolic $5 border means that today is a NO GO. This is a terrible buy right now as anyone worth their weight can tell
get ready to lose money...

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

dude once again, you gotta try harder. but then again, youll probably get a few brainlets to sell right now

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOSE MONEY bitch. stop the fucking shilling on this board and buy your fundamentals like a good goy

LMAO BUSTED THE 5$ BARRIER LIKE ITS NOTHING!!
ITS GO TIME BOISSSSS

go to bed pajeet, theres gonna be more coins to fud tomorrow im not the one posting fakeass images and talking about fucking sell walls lol

it is sub ICO what are you on about?

buyers have the edge right now but its close and that 5.1 price point the sellers do not want crossed

now whose laughing bitch

This is why i have scaling buy orders to catch these. Otherwise my ass would be even tighter

Lol fair play user.

it is 4.95$ SELL SELL SELL YOU WERE RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME THIS MISSION IS DOOMED TO FAILURE!!!!!!!!! HELP!!! BUY MY BAGS PLS

Fucking lmao at you, pajeet

This is why you do scaling orders up and down the graphs that way youre al=ways making money on these moves.
And with the way this coin crashes it wipes out stops so you have a lot of buying opportunity.

Imma burger and it really sucks that bitfinex is shutting us burgers down soon. Ive grown to really like this exhange in the last 2 wks.
Like my citizenship is becoming a huge money making liability to the point where a dual citizenship is gonna become a necessity for ico and crypto.

>scaling orders
pretty useful tip user, thanks. i did these, but didn't know you could get them automated like you can on bitfinex

I have been in crypto for about 2 months heavy now with earlier buys in btc in 2015 and 16 but nothing serious just play money. 5% of my NW is in play now with crytpo. Volume has decreased with ETP for each high now, I dont know where it goes from here.

When volume increases it goes up but each volume surge has gotten smaller and smaller minus this last sell off to 3.5 which was someone crashing the shit out of the price. in 1 hour it dropped 20% thats not normal.

honestly im watching it like a hawk though im in the green all the way down to 3.5. I wish idda waited to buy in cause the buys last night were great I just had no money left.

I have buy orders all througout the 4's mostly int he upper mid area decent swing trade action for those who can stare at charts all day. me I have to go to work so will be watching every hour or so but wont be doing much i think its gonna stay around 5. 6 bucks until burger fud blows over. The banning is bullshit this is def the best exchange for the coins it trades.

legit reply so thats cool, was thinking you are fudding there for a sec. Here's what I've learned, whenever fudding gets as bad as pajeet above, the coin has legs to stand on.
The story repeats itself over and over again, see wtc for example. Coin dropped way back because of all the chinese fud, which heavily affected 3 other coins, all of which you should be invested in.
Coin dropped again due to Bitfinex banning you burgers, recovery was fast. Team was very much active on twitter and responded appropriately (compare that to how wtc handled their shit). Now ask yourself
> 100mm market cap
> Eric Gu
> upcoming conferences
> confirmed partnerships
> strong team
> one of the few coins holding strong throughout btcs bullride
> goes through regular swings but shows a clear trend up
> faggots were crying pnd for a while and nothing ever happens
do you see this crashing or going places? Sure, swing trade it all you want, I mean I'm trading it myself with my bot because the pattern is very much exploitable. But son this shit is by far not over.

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
WE ARE THE NEOMARINES
WE ARE THE STELLARMARINES
WE ARE THE LINK MARINES
WE ARE THE METAMARINES

AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Why would I sell when we're just getting started?

keep trying faggot