Fighting

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/young-women-joggers-harassed-study-article-1.2846002
pix11.com/2016/10/13/arrest-made-in-attempted-rape-robbery-of-female-jogger-in-central-park-police/
taleswithmorals.com/aesop-fable-the-man-the-boy-and-the-donkey.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would you do if you were attacked by a thug? Would you stand your ground and fight it out? Or, if you will excuse me, would you say that you would run like hell? But what if your loved ones were with you? What then? That’s the all important question. You have only to pick up a newspaper to read of attacks made, not only on lonely commons, but also in built-up areas, to understand the need for self-defence. "To be forewarned is to be forearmed" is an old, reliable proverb, and the purpose of my notes on self-defence is to not only forewarn you, but to forearm you with practical knowledge about meeting any foe, regardless of his size and strength.

Self-defence is not fun. You are liable to find yourself fighting hard to avoid serious injury and so you must expect to be hurt. The method of self-defence I am going to describe will not prevent your being hurt, but it will give you a very good chance of emerging the victor without sustaining any severe injury. You will have to accept this, and should a blow from your opponent break through, it is essential, at least for the time being, to ignore the pain and, instead of giving up, use it as a spur to counterattack and victory. (Bear this in mind: when being attacked by a thug the fact is that he has but a one-track mind, which is bent on your destruction, rarely considering what you can do. If your acts show him that he is up against something he did not expect, it will cut down his attacking ego over 50 percent and will neutralize his attack, in which case you always have the psychological advantage on your side.)

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/young-women-joggers-harassed-study-article-1.2846002
pix11.com/2016/10/13/arrest-made-in-attempted-rape-robbery-of-female-jogger-in-central-park-police/

This may not sound very encouraging, but the chances of attack can be very greatly reduced when you are walking, especially alone at night or in lonely places, if you are always alert. Keep an eye on any person who appears to be following you or who approaches. Keep to the outside of the path or in the middle of a lane. Listen for approaching footsteps and watch shadows; that is to say, as you pass a street lamp you will see the shadow of anyone behind you thrown up on the ground in front of you. The same thing happens as a result of lights in houses and the headlights of passing cars. As soon as you see a shadow in these circumstances, immediately glance around and see who it is. Always, of course, avoid patches of deep shadow.

In made-up but quiet streets, I repeat, walk on the outside of the pavement. This obviates the chance of anyone jumping out of a house or garden entrance at you to snatch your purse, handbag, or briefcase or worse. For exactly the same reason I suggest walking down the middle of a lane where there are no made-up paths and perhaps no street lamps. If you consider it advisable, you may even cross the road to avoid a person of whom you are suspicious. If he follows, he at least makes his intention fairly obvious. Although I am again repeating myself, I must emphasise that the success of an assailant’s attack depends on surprise, and if you’re sufficiently alert to prevent a surprise, your counterattack is already halfway to being successful. The main thing is to see the attack coming, which enables you to shout, scream, or just concentrate on dealing with the attacker. Make as much noise as possible as this naturally tends to frighten off lawbreakers.

I hope I have not frightened you and made you think it is not safe to walk along the streets. That is certainly not my intention, but newspaper reports lead one to believe that attacks on innocent people are increasing.

The Basis of Self-Defence

There is only one basic principle of self-defence: You must apply the most effective weapon as soon as possible to the most vulnerable point of your enemy. Although I say there is only one basic principle, it is better to break it into sections and look at it more thoroughly:

>1/ What is the most effective weapon
>2/ Speed
>3/ The point to attack or counterattack

The Weapon

Given a chance I would always choose the leg. It is longer than the arm and can deal a heavier blow, and it is much more powerful. So, should anyone approach you, your kick would make contact before his punch, if both commence at the same speed.

Speed

There is no time to consider the type of defence or weapon to use. Obviously, if your kick does not commence, his punch will land first, and your defence is useless. Only training can produce results (I can help you with this). If you do not consider a few minutes training worthwhile, and you think the chance of assault is small, you are one of those people who encourage thugs to attack, and no one can help you should an emergency arise.The Point of Counterattack

Among the most vulnerable points for your counter if you are attacked by a man are the groin, eyes, abdomen, and knee.

>Bruce Lee’s handwritten essay dated 1962.

Tell him to fuck off, then call the cops and tell them a man sexually assaulted her in GameStop. He's black so hed get convicted no problem.

I'm the nigger slapping your gf's ass

what if he is hyper aggressive? other than a gun

OP confirmed for Underage B&. Only schoolchildren really worry about this, and usually only because they're being bullied. Go talk to your school counselor or something, OP, and stay off Veeky Forums, it's an 18+ website.

cuck detected, I went to bad schools and had to fight, nowadays its uncool to be white

Tell her to slap his ass, it's the fair thing to do.

Report him to the campus safe space student community enforcement squad.

Well that's just terrible whoever you are, you have a right to an education in a safe environment. I suggest you go to the school administrators, or the police, but starting fights with people doesn't solve anything, it just perpetuates a cycle of destructive violence. Also adults don't usually solve their problems with violence, except as a last resort.

..or maybe you're the one starting the trouble in the first place, because you're a violent asshole. In which case you need to be thrown in a hole somewhere so you don't hurt anyone.

Why do they always gang up?

DEALING WITH INTRACTABLE VIOLENCE
1. Uppercut from below eyeline (make eye contact - then sucker punch) to the jaw
2. Kick/Stomp knee, ankle, groin etc,
3. Finger-jab to eyes.
4. Throat strike.
5. Strike to solar plexus with knuckle.

REMEMBER THE VITAL TARGETS!
Eyes, Nose, Throat
Solar plexus
Groin, In-step, Knee, Ankle

AND REMEMBER TO USE YOUR WORDS!
Your words can get you out of situations which your fists can't! Especially when outnumbered/surrounded
THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

If you're white they pick on you. One slapped my head in class and I had to fight him

I don't know, one sucker punched my friend once. I once saw a bully torment this kid, the kid challenged him and they fought in the stairwell, and the bully won.

Concealed carry
/thread

>What would you do if you were attacked by a thug?
Nothing because I'm literally more likely to be struck by lightning as i don't live in a shithole and i don't go out of my way to be a cunt

/asp/ and Veeky Forums say guns wont help you in a real fight

>women's self-defense course memes
Aiming for low percentage targets sounds like a great plan for someone who has a) never thrown a punch and b) is physically weaker.

If you're close enough to be punched you're going to wind up with a knife in the gut before you can draw

Why am I at Gamestop?

The closest I came to entering a Gamestop was a year ago during a Christmas sale. Then I realized I could just buy my games online.

What about the zim zam?

I slap his ass back.

>Given a chance I would always choose the leg.
A kick is far more risky for one who doesn't know how to deliver proper kicks. Even then, it's still not advisable, as it puts you off balance, and your opponent will have the chance to close the distance and deliver punches if you fail to hit, effectively putting you in defense mode - A step closer to losing the fight. You always want to be the aggressive one in a hostile situation

>say fuck off
>he fucks off
>if he tries to start shit wait for him to punch then stab him in self defence
either a nigger fucks off or a nigger bleeds out its a win win

I'm black and that's sad. I always stood up for people no matter what color they were.

I'm gonna dump my purse out here but it's an anonymous board so fuck it. There was this chubby kid with glasses and a stutter and apparently that was hilarious to 7th graders so I ended up defending and fighting off 2 assholes. They were going to jumpo hime 2 on 1, it wasn't right.

Another time they were harassing my lesbian friend who ran cross country. it got to the point where they were throwing frozen cans at her while she was running/at practice after school. She let it slip one day and I knew who did it and took care of it behind the scenes. Long story short no one ever fucked with her again. We're both 27 now and she still jokes about how they mysteriously left her alone.

Also, I had a weightlifting class at school so by the time I was a teenager I was a built son'bitch. Violence is not the answer but if you have to use it in self defense it solves shit sometimes.

Let her yell at the dude while I browse games on the rack trying to look like I'm not with her so I don't get asked to leave before I can make my purchase.

Why does she always have to be trippin'.
It's a complement, damn. I wouldn't fight a dude I knew for a fact I could beat over some stupid shit like that.

If I had to fight that guy I'd probably punch him in the face. Yea, definitely the face. Being big doesn't make you less susceptible to a well placed punch in the face.

Then, I'd choke him.

>low percentage targets

wut?
Just google BASIC SELF DEFENSE
and p.s. I've been in fights.

-Uppercut is the easiest, safest and best strike (probably) and that's why I put it FIRST

-Finger jab is a useful deterrent (you can also break the ocular cavity with a fist) BUT OF COURSE YOU MUST PRACTICE.

-Strike to solar plexus can cause vomiting. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS STRIKE UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE YOUR KNUCKLE INTO THE SOFT FLESHY BIT BETWEEN THE PECS

k thx

Say, "take her, I wouldn't be in this autistic faggot store if she hadn't made me come here, sheeeeiiiit."

damn that sucks, I once tried to buy weed from some guys and they jumped me it was like 6 guys but only 3 hit me

another thing, if you don't fight you are seen as a coward.

>>women's self-defense course memes
More like, recommended by BRUCE LEE
inb4 bruce lee wasn't the best fighter eva. HE WAS.
Also, fuck off. K thx bai

Googling "basic self-defense defence" sounds about as useful as following a facebook workout.

A chick is more likely to break her wrist or finger with either of those nonsense techniques than do any damage.

Want a good self-defense tip? Start parkour and work on your 800m time

Finger jabs are ok but nothing should really be set in stone like that you shouldn't aim for that. You should focus more on your punches and kicks and knees

THERE'S JUST NO PLEASING SOME PEOPLE.
THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED "GOOGLE VIDEO" AND "YOUTUBE" WHERE YOU CAN WATCH PEOPLE DOING STUFF (i know revolutionary aint it) AND YOU CAN JUST IMITATE AND COPY THAT STUFF.
IF THAT FAILS, JUST READ SOME ADVICE AND TRY TO PUT IT INTO PRACTICE.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP/SAVE HERE?

Call the police & have him chargered with rape. Then yell nigger as hes taken away

But what if they don't show up on time and he leaves? No one would really detain him

Good man

taleswithmorals.com/aesop-fable-the-man-the-boy-and-the-donkey.htm

Easily defeat him in combat because I am smaller and therefore quicker and more agile.

Please be my friend.