Why is no one discussing this? They are burning HALF of the coins tomorrow...

Why is no one discussing this? They are burning HALF of the coins tomorrow. Stop reading stupid LINK shill threads and help each other make some money.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nQY8Fr
funfair.io/funfair-company-update-16th-october-2017/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums hates fun, user

Because nobody gives a flying fuck about your shitcoin.
Sorry to hear about your bags.

>Calls it a shitcoin

>Doesn't explain why it's a shitcoin

yeah k

>argues that it isn't a shitcoin
>gives no reasons for why it isn't a shitcoin
yeah k

FunFair is great but this is already built into the current price.

I bought 100k at 400sat. Lets see where we go

this is most likely priced in, went up from 400 to 700 in an hour, back to 450

also the price is lower than it used to be, if anything, the token "burning" is an attempt to re-capitalize to finish their product or a tour to sell it

not saying this coin is shit, just odn't get hyped over those news

> built into the current price
> built
you are a pajeet arent you?

pricedin

not even close. they were originally planning a phase 2 sale but decided to do a burn instead of diluting the supply. please educate yourself

which means they're trying to re-capitalize

>re-capitalize
how so? their share of the tokens hasn't changed, and they're also locked up in escrow. how are they raising funds by burning them?

Token burns hurt coins, not help them. It raises the market cap without increasing the coin value.

t.me/FunFairNews/56

>Token burns hurt coins, not help them. It raises the market cap without increasing the coin value.
circulating supply remains the same dingus

because they know burning tokens make the price go up, if they have the same amount of tokens in their power it means they have now more money

either they need money for something or they're trying to stack up on BTC before the forks

how many of those tokens were owned by the devs?

this doesn't make sense because they were ALREADY planning to raise funds by doing a phase 2 sale. they decided against it so they didn't piss off their ICO investors by diluting the supply. If they simply wanted to raise more funds they could have just sticked with their original plan of selling tokens that were held by the team

all of them

Dont expect the price to double, expect to make 20% from people expecting the price to double.

well let's see how it plays out
they could burn 6.173B tokens (values at 160m) if the rest of the tokens go up in value accordingly (which they should)

I'm not invested in this, not trying to shill nor fud, just trying to have a discussion here

there's a nice biz discord for this kind of chat, if you're interested I'll link you

link pls

discord.gg/nQY8Fr
no shilling allowed, just friendly chatting
not a PnD group either

funfair.io/funfair-company-update-16th-october-2017/

Coin burns are played out.

Its all about Dions and eBoost for the next two weeks.

moon mission confirmed.

paid shill detected