I can eat flour for $170 a year

I'm going to eat flour and vitamins, stop me

efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/

Do I even need to cook flour? Or could I just drink it

>"eating" only liquids or powder for a year

yeah im sure ur intestines will be fine bro

you'll make it

I mean asides from the fact that there's no fat in it don't see why you couldn't theoretically do this. If you ate a few eggs every day that'd round out your macros pretty good.

You could drink it like a protein shake without cooking, but you're going to be downing 700-900 grams of it per day, no idea what kind of havoc that'll wreak on your digestive system.

Do it and report back to us.

Do it for science
>2017 - 1 not getting all your macros from flower

I was thinking eggs and protein powder if I decided to change things up.

What else is flour? Like pancakes?

Autism: the website

Kek go for it op. Start a vlog or something and report how fucked your intestines are. You could probably make a drink out of it and dump your vitamins in it like fruit pieces in a milkshake. I think the lack of meat and protein in general will be the worst bit.

tears

Make sure you chew gym or something, if you had a liquid diet for a year, you would lose the ability to chew

Just buy some sugar, salt, and yeast and bake some goddamn bread instead of drinking it like an invalid retard.

Luxury is living on a diet of raspberries

Isnt this what people used to eat during all of history?

Yeah, but they had some other shit too. Dude is talking about nothing but flour and supplements.

DUDE
Make sugarless French Toast (also common Turkish dish) with bread you cook from the flour. You basically scramble a few eggs, let each bread soak it up, and then fry the slice on a pan until good. It'll actually have god-tier macros.

>Bag of flour a day

NEW MEME

BOFAD

Underrated post

What happens if I mix flour and eggs? What if I dont add water or milk?

I'm enjoying this new meme

This makes me wonder, what are the easiest meals to make with the best macros?

sounds expensive