Zyzz hate thread

Why do people worship this fag so much?

>he was on roids
>he was a fucking narcissistic douche
>he was a coke addict

And he died a pretty pathetic death : Heart failure in a sauna due to roids and coke use

He also looks like a huge fag

Nah bro, A E S T H E T I C

>on roids
>to look like that

Jesus OP, you really are pathetic.

He made mistakes just like anyone else. You don't need to follow everything he did for him to be a role model

>100kg ripped
>natty

uhh come back in 25 years when you've achieved something similar bro :^)

Why do you care that people admired the guy?
Arnold was a piece of shit too but nobody says anything about him.

And his ~20 years of life were probably more fulfilling than your continual shitposting on a russian juggling board.

Dude weighed 210 lbs??? I thought he was like 180 or something like that. Then again, he was much bigger than chestbrah.

>hating someone that tells you to be the best you you can be
Who hurt you?

>>to look like that

You're a retard lmao

but he was /our/ narcissistic, roided up coke addict...

He was 220 at one point before his death.
The difference between him and a lot of other people at 100kg, was he fucking shredded at the same time.

Found the powerlifter

But why follow him at all when there are much better role models?

>Making a hate thread of some kid who died over 5 years ago

You need to reevaluate your life

THIS

>Making a worship thread of some kid who died over 5 years ago

It works both ways user

Natties sure are delusional

He wouldn't bother me if he didn't look like a poster child for a gay bar

Don't bully him OP, the gains goblin got him hard 5 years ago and he's lost all his gains. He's just a dyel skelly now.

>it's been 15 years since zyzz died

what was he like when he posted on fit?

if he didn't have that shitty haircut he would've looked so much better

So he was a bitter beta

He was also tall, that has a lot to do with it. I don't roid, but at 6'1", I'm a comfortable 205 at around 12% BF. I'm sure a roider at his height can be that weight, even without looking like a monster.

In for hating Zyzz.

I'm with you OP, I think he was a waste of life. A complete try hard ultra fag. Why sad acts worship him so much is beyond me.

Having good insertions, roiding yourself to death and banging some club sluts does not make you a god or worth the adulation he receives. It's pretty fucking pathetic IMO.

Arnold actually achieved shit in his life, was a fuck huge success at literally everything he turned his hand to. He actually achieved things worth admiring.

Zyzz on the other hand died in bumfuck nowhere Thailand getting CPR from ladyboys. It's not even a comparison you dumb fuck.

I feel like the only ones that care about him are newfags posing as oldfags that praise zyzz because they heard it was something that happened on Veeky Forums, actual newfags pick up this habit of other newfags posing as oldfags and spam zyzz

oldfags, in general, seem neither hot or cold about him

Was. He transformed into an Alpha pussy slayer. Also LURK MOAR new fag.

Yup

> he doesnt like zyzz, he must be new

Lmao zyzz confirmed for leglet

Did you read the quote from him (after his transformation)?

He was obviously still bitter about his past experiences (or lack of them) with women and it was clearly affecting him even after he roided for gains. He was a pretty sad dude.

And he inspired more people than you ever will.

When you die, how many tribute videos will you get, even years after your death? How many people will remember your name?

If people take inspiration from something, let them. If you take inspiration from something or someone else, share it.
Threads like this are pointless.

RIP in protein

I'm an oldfag and I think it's pretty cool that a person who posted here and that I can relate to acutally made it and got recognized all over the world.

Whats the point in being salty really? If this shit motivates some one to get off their ass it's all good.
There is always gonna be better rolemodels with a tougher history and a harder struggle.
But zyzz was /ourguy/

He seemed like a sickcunt and was part of the reason I started lifting.

Nowadays he doesn't look that huge cause I'm 200lb but I guess why fit likes him is cause he achieved what most of fit can't :

>skinny kv playing vidya all day
>started gymming, got big, confident, picked up chicks easy

Of course, Veeky Forums has to lie to itself about zyzz to get that image of him. Dude wasn't an antisocial shut-in before hitting the weights, he was a club kiddy.

>died 5 years ago
>Nowadays he doesn't look that huge

No shit.

he had shittier genetics, a normal human being would look like a space marine taking the amount of roids kurdbro used.

For ever mirin bros

>Zyzz hate thread
get out

Because he probably had one of the most aesthetic physiques ever

You guys can hate him, but we're still here talking about the guy over 5 years after his death.

He mostly trolled.

Implying he makes worship threads