I'm losing faith in lifting again

I'm losing faith in lifting again.

I feel like it's almost not worth it anymore. Girls only want you to be lean and have a nice face. What's the fucking point of deadlifting 400+lbs and squatting 300+ when no one notices or cares besides NEETs on an anime imageforum that have probably lifted for under a couple of years sloppily?

What's the point? I'm tired of lifting, I think im just going to lift weights occasionally

Idk what your talking about. Ever since I got out of dyel I get treated 100 percent differently by girls and guys.
Girls will get with the best they can get and most of the times thats a skinnyfat dude with a cute face that has low test because he drinks beer and smokes weed.
But when girls see my thicker than average shoulders, traps and my thick neck and developed chest, etc etc, they tend to gravitate around and test their luck to see if I'll bite

Maybe just swag up

>But when girls see my thicker than average shoulders, traps and my thick neck and developed chest, etc etc

This doesn't happen unless you're on gear though.

Natties will never achieve this. The best they can hope for is to be lean with a tiny bit of muscle (maybe 10 pure muscle)

fag

cry more faggot

i lift because it's fun. if you don't enjoy it, don't do it

I know that feel bro. I've been lifting over 4 years and am very happy with my progress but considering I don't talk to anyone outside of work I'm wondering why I spend all this money on a membership and a strict diet when I don't even care about it anymore?

But if I quit now it feels like I just wasted 4 years of working my ass off. So I just go in there 3 times a week and hit the machines and keep it pretty easy. Eventually I'll probably quit tho.

So why not just become lean and forget about lifting? You didnt even need to make this thread.

This why you don't lift for girls, dumbass.

>I'm wondering why I spend all this money on a membership and a strict diet when I don't even care about it anymore?

I know that feel perfectly bro.

I know that feel user.

But then I go to the gym and toss 225 pounds over my head in a clean and jerk and forget why I ever wanted to stop lifting.

why

why do you faggots always lift for girls

The whole idea of lifting helping you get girls is that lifting gives you the feeling of accomplishing goals, which in turn generates confidence in yourself.

Girls are attracted to confident men (within reason, some quasimoto looking motherfucker won't date supermodel 10/10s all day) and lifting helps men with their confidence issues.

You know what, just fucking stop lifting then I'm done with you

Who are we suppose to lift for then? Men?

>What's the fucking point of deadlifting 400+lbs and squatting 300+ when no one notices or cares
Is that supposed to be impressive? Why would anyone care about year 1 starting stats?

>lifted for 2 years
>had to go a summer without a gym
>go again during fall
>lost all my gains
>lost motivation for having to start all over

Yourself

What this user is saying. Don't lift "for girls". That's like saying you're going out to have sex with girls. That's not the mindset you should have. You go out to have fun. When you have fun, you appear confident and that attracts girls. Its the same thing with lifting. You use it as a buffer to increase your confidence. Even if you look like zyzz, if you have zero confidence, you will never take a girl home.

For sure dawg. Just know that, if they're worth their salt, then everybody here just wants the best for you. They want you to be content. If lifting isn't your cup of tea, and if lifting just isn't for you right now, then go explore. Go use your youth to find what you like and what you don't.

That being said, if you stop lifting, you should try to keep up with a physical activity. You should have hobbies and you should exercise. Maybe you could try martial arts or rock climbing.

Good luck, user!

Anything but other people. Lift for girls and you'll stop taking lifting seriously when the girls come. I've seen it happen to a shitload of guys.

>ust know that, if they're worth their salt, then everybody here just wants the best for you

I sincerely doubt that

>saltlet detected

>Lifting for girls
>Fag.

You need to take a think about why your lifting. You need to be lifting to make yourself into a happier, stronger man.
Lifting purely for girls is just another form of beta.

>lifting for girls
>deriving self-worth from external sources

You're beyond salvage