>sex was hot
>everything i ever wanted in a girl
>3 months ago
>"user, let's breakup"
don't want to get into details of convo
>decide to lift my pain away
>start at 160 on bench bcuz i'm weakfag
>eventually work up to 315
When I bench, I imagine that I'm lifting the pain off my chest, even for just a little bit. But no matter how much my max is, heartbreak is the heaviest weight of all.
How's your day going, Veeky Forums?

>>/b/e me
Who else would you be lmao

idk

Women thought process is based entirely on emotion instead if logic, like a child, so if you date them long term, they will 100% leave you or cheat on you unless you give them a reason not to, like children or marriage. You have to seal the deal with some sort of responsibility that makes it harder for her to leave, or she'll just leave the life you've built together the next time she crushes on some random dude.

>start at 160 on bench bcuz I'm weakfag
Show pic fag

what a creative way to tell your internet friends about your three plate bench!

> 160lb to 315lb bench
> 3 months

Bullshit

So you doubled your bench in 3 months? Did you replace your girlfriend with roids?

in all honesty yes

Even with roids I'm calling BS unless you were preconditioned like either having worked out in the past or doing a shit load of push-ups realomegablaze style then just starting to bench

>160 to 315 in 3 months

How are your joints doing though? Careful with that shit man.

>Be me, self-conscious, introvert
>Had female friends before, but always scared of rejection so never intentionally dated anyone
>None of them interested me anyways, too shallow
>Move to big city, qt3.14 hits me up
>She's everything I ever wanted. Intellectual, down-to-earth, a tiny bit crazy, stupid hot.
>Before I know it I've opened up to another human being for the first time in my life
>I'm actually in love. Can't believe it.
>After a few months she drops off the radar. Never responds, never hear from her.
>Feel broken. Vulnerable like I've never felt before. Feel actually dead inside.

Now I barely have the motivation to do anything. I've just sat around thinking about different suicide methods for a few days now. I don't think I'll ever open up to anyone again, and It feels like I'll never be the same again. I don't even just have anger to lift, just emptiness.

>having no purpose to live other than some random whore who left you
Not lifting is the last of your problems

What do you mean by this?

Missing a lot of context, and I now you're being confrontational on purpose, but you're not wrong.
Trust me, I am fully aware of my psychological fragility.

There are plenty of women just like her. Get out there, practice with inferior women, figure out what you did wrong, and then don't fail yourself again when you find "the one".

She was not "the one", because she left you, and without any dignity of saying why.

>context

the context is you never learned how to love urself mate

stupid fuck

Thanks for telling me exactly what I needed to hear. I'm gonna try to pull myself together. This
is why I'll always appreciate Veeky Forums.

Get good at loving-kindness (metta) meditation and you won't ever fall into this trap again. Look it up.

the weed you smoke. he is asking you the quality of the weed you put in joints.

and metta to you mate

Baby's first relationship

Shit happens. Sounds like she was a bitch. Find a better one. No girl is going to come around and blow you while you wallow in self pity though. Go do something to distract yourself into you're over it.

i dont know for sure because you didnt post much details but i think she got bored of you. if this was the case, my advice is: women operate on emotions. they get bored if they dont feel much and will leave you. if you are too nice or too "perfect", she will get bored

this is the number one reason women leave relationships or cheat. another guy makes her feel some way that she doesnt get from the relationship with you anymore.

this also explains why you hear about how women return to their douchebag boyfriends when it logically doesnt make sense. the guy makes the girl feel. but, you dont have to act like a douchebag.

just put her on an emotional ride. make her laugh, annoy her, tease her, make her excited, make her sad, then surprise her with a gift to cheer her up. do something a bit mean, then act really nice to her. etc.

dont be scared of making her feel negative emotions like sadness or anger. they're normal emotions, everyone has them. but, dont do it excessively.

>don't want to get into details of convo

Then I don't want to get into details of my fool proof method of recovering from a broken heart.

Boipussy?

>unironically keeping a girl around for years without getting her pregnant
You got what you deserved.

Yeah if you try to make a ho into a housewife. There are good girls out there.