God tier chest exercises

Well fit tommorow is chest day for me and was wondering if I could get a more experience person to give me some chest day exercises. A routine or a recommendation is appreciated.

Also share how long you cut/bulk for

i do

bench
cable flys
bench machine
sometimes also pec deck

Stick to basic compound movements. All the dyels In the gym try crazy exercises that don't do shit. Bench press, incline press, and dips with the occasional fly is all you need.

dumbbell bench
floor press
incline bench

>do it anyway xDDDDDDDD

sticking to basica compounds is what boring /fit posters do while they read in between sets

Bro splits are best utilized by people on PEDs/Roids or at the very least experienced lifters.

You should just hop on a solid beginner routine like PPL

You shouldn't have a chest day.

Anyways, OHP, Benchpress, Dumbell press are good for chest.

Make sure you do bench and OHP as they target diffrent parts of your chest and you want your pecs to look shapely, not missshapen.

Cut/Bulk is most effective when done in long, 3-6 month periods, but no one will fault you for being insecure about bf % and wanting to stay at low bf% (by cutting and bulking in short cycles)

Just hop on a solid routine. Read the sticky. Etc

I do
5xsets 10xreps
5x different exercises

Am I doing it right? I usually have the weight so that I can't do more than 10 or 12. Should I be doing heavier and lower reps or lighter weight and higher reps. Also thanks fitbros

My favorite is low incline dumbbell bench. The bench should be set just one level above flat.

For whatever reason I just feel it really well in the whole chest, and it just feels very mechanically sound and natural.

>Cut/Bulk is most effective when done in long, 3-6 month periods, but no one will fault you for being insecure about bf % and wanting to stay at low bf% (by cutting and bulking in short cycles)

This. I am insecurefag I am on day 5 of a bulk and want to go back. I hate seeing body fat on myself. Should I power through it? What is the shortest amount to bulk and actually benefit?

Question.

I started going to the gym in September and have doing bench and other chest exercises every time I go. I feel it in my arms and shoulders but never really in my chest. Am I just doing shit wrong? Should I do more wieight or reps? My PT showed me proper form but I still just don't feel it in my chest

That's fine, it just means your triceps and front delts are weaker than your pecs right now. You've been touching the bar to your chest each time right? If you want more pec involvement, try widening your grip or pausing the bar at the bottom. But at some point as you go up in weight and your muscles get stronger, the pecs will become the weak link and then you'll start to feel them. You are doing progressive overload, right? If not, read the fucking sticky and do SS or SL.

You're not necessarily doing it wrong; it could be that your arms and shoulders are comparatively weaker so they get tired before your chest does

Thanks guys ill keep at it

. Yeah I went through the sticky and poked at some routines I've been kind of doing my own thing trying to work a little on everything with heavy cardio until I get more of my weight down (225 5'8" atm) and then get a more concrete routine down.

I bulk all winter and cut for the summer. This year I'm not doing any cardio at all during bulking season because fuck cardio

incline bench and cable flys.
Also smolov jr

>chest day
Don't have a dedicated chest day. It is simply far from optimal.
The closest thing to a brosplit that trains your muscles 2x week is PPL
>A good push day
1x5 Bench (flat barbell) - aim for a new 5rm
3-5x5 ohp @80-90% of 5rm, alternate every other push day
(If you're into WL) jerk singles or push press triples instead of bench
Accessories: 3-5x10-15
Dips are a great full body push exercise if there are no shoulder problems
Incline DB bench, to train stabilisers
LTEs (rippetoe style, look it up) for joocy triceps
Lat raises for joocy delts
(If you're into PL) close grip or spoto bench press

incline bench
decline humanity

Dumbbell pullover, son

This guy is completely right but i prefer Upper lower split (4 days a week) with abs, traps and forearms on lower. I don't think its necessary to do 6 days if you are somewhat busy

>t. done both

Dumbell flies
Dumbell pullovers
Weighted dips

Well the best you can do is 250g of muscle in a week and that's if you have everything spot on, so how much muscle do you wanna gain ? That should determine how long you have to bulk

This happens to me. I'm pretty sure I favour my shoulders when I do bench press. I've found that doing bench, machine flies and dips in one session really helps me feel it in my chest. Would recommend supplementing your bench with something that isolates your chest better just to mix it up.

If you are a novice bulking is a waste of time.
Just lift and eat enough without becoming a disgusting skinnyfat blob
most of the people preaching bulk/cut like a religion are either shitposters or guys that themlseves fell for the SS+gomad meme

widen your grip

My Bench is 80kg aka 1.5pl8, I can Dip +10kg x10 at 87kg -191lbs bw.
I've been doing incline db press to aid my bench and help with my aesthetics, it has helped my bench a whole lot but my chest still looks shitty, not much improvement there.
Are cable flies better for chest development?
Will they be worse to help my bench?

I do 5x10 treasure buries. Fill the chest with treasure, dig a hole, bury treasure, take it out. That's on rep.

I do bench press, chest fly, and push-ups.

And I guess dips target the pec too but I think of it as more for triceps