You didn't eat anything for breakfast today. Are you feeling sick? Want me to make you a nice shake and some eggs?

>You didn't eat anything for breakfast today. Are you feeling sick? Want me to make you a nice shake and some eggs?

No you're not my wife get out of my house.

It's okay I can make them, you've been very kind to make them the last few times and I want you to take a break.

Heh, I think I'm gonna give YOU a nice shake!

Can I get an apple too?

Can I eat some breakfast sausage and toast instead.
>I'll give you some of my sausage after
xD

Y-you too.

>no gf that actually cares about you and your health

Aalborg?

Of course, just don't forget to log it. 112g, honeycrisp. How do you want your eggs?

cute doggo

Scrambled, like always.

I haven't eaten breakfast for several months because I saw a Youtube video about intermittent fasting and read a wikipedia page where it said that it had some benefits in terms of blood pressure and sugar levels when tested on mice. My lifts went up marginally, but this could be placebo. I like not eating breakfast, I like feeling my stomach grumble and then having a big lunch to sate it.

>implying you're my waifu
>implying I'm not going to call the police for you breaking into my home

Do you lift on nothing too?

Are you stupid? You'd jail a cutie like this that wants to take care of you?

I lift at night after dinner.

Did that answer your question? Please respond. I need to know you read my reply.

It did, thank you. Sounds like I should keep eating breakfast.

Are you sexist? Are you implying I am not capable of preparing my own breakfast? I want you to know that I am a STRONG, INDEPENDENT, WHITE male and i do not approve of sexists like you. I will eat whatever I want and whenever I want.

Ja