talk about lifting weights over your head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGqQDBxHFag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

y d you squt low but then dont do the other

ummmm wot???

dead general

I'll try to keep this general alive with some webms

one last post of my favorite natty lifter before bed. fuck off, blueshoes.

Is that this brazilian guy, Patrick Mendez? I remember watching some worlds and russian commentators were really butthurt about him and somewhat happy when he quite failed his snatch. They said something: "That's not lifting on youtube".

US.

He was one of the Broz guys and, like a lot of that mob, incredibly poor at translating gym lifts into competition success. Pick you reasons as to why, there's about a dozen competing ones.

In my country (ukraine), we have very little representation of OW. You might find crossfit gyms, but no real weightlifting trainers, and W-gyms are sort of corrupted, u must have connections or pay a lot to get your kid in one of them. Same thing with IPF, because both ipf and weightlifting are supported by government, that's why here's a lot plg lolfeds.

What do you guys think of this /owg/ stretching routine? If it's shit, any complete stretching routine suggestions?

LOWER BODY
Weighted ankle stretch

Myofascial release of psoas group

Hip flexor stretch

Squat specific stretch

Hip mobility sequence

UPPER BODY
Shoulder dislocations

OH squats/ Sott’s press

Myofascial release of traps, rhomboids, lats, teres group and pec minor

OH position of humerus with band

Wrist stretch/ rack position stretch

rob addell had a much cleaner technique

wew those delts
that vasularity

also it's not much cleaner than mendes', his catch is pretty wobbly and it's really brute forced
definitely not as bad as bianco tho

Hey Veeky Forums

i'm 17 , slim & 1.80m, is there any way i can get in a better shape, cause i'm starting to feel a bit insecure about it & i don't know anything about sports & what should i do, i've never done sports or anything like that and thats scaring me cause i don't know if i'll have the motivation to continue whatever i'll start, please help me out

(i'd like to look kinda like pic related, or something close to him)

olympic weightlifting

step 1: find out who Zyzz is, you know, to get that endless motivation for the rest of your life and existence.

step 2: start doing pullups. after reaching 7, put weight in your pockets until you can do 7 more, and proceed further. Get sick lats, so people know you lift.

step 3: get a gym membership. if you're a poorfag like me, join the military for free gym membership. you dont even have to be active, just 2 days a month. It will put you in a good environment where lifting and proper diet is encouraged. Id recommend going to a gym instead, but if no money=no gym bro.

step 4: Spend the next 4 years of your existence being strictly dedicated to the gym and counting proteins/carbs/fats you put inside your body, as well as all the fish oils, multivitamins, and creatine you put in your body. While at the same time juggling the amount of sleep you get per night, not to overdose on protein (bad for your kidneys), and focusing on your testosterone level.

In the end, you might not look like Zyzz or that guy, but at least you'll come out to be slightly bigger than you were originally. You will feel happy but at the same time you'll feel trapped in the habit of eating right and not skipping working out, because you know too much about bodybuilding, that if you quit the cycle, you'll feel like shit and youll be in constant fear that your gains are going away and you're getting fat. It is like playing a mmo and constantly having to cast buff spells on your character because theyll never be at their prime without it. That is how the lifting journey feels to me.

>Zyzz
>Owg

Fuck u

looks okay

Is there a program that will allow me to build strength, size and allow me to do the olympic lifts?

bulgarian method

whats your wechat

the /owg/ phyziaud init it...?

i don't have one

Thinking he's still natty.

Only on Veeky Forums

>kek

not understanding basic sarcasm

only a retard

>kek

Did blueshoes die?

yeah rumor has it that he overdoses on anavar.....

does this shaky wrist/hand thing happen to anyone else? how stop

youtube.com/watch?v=GGqQDBxHFag

you are weak

this is why it shake

okay, but how stop user-kun?

be much strong

how into stronk?

do not recover feet like a retarded

you chase bar is why ur weak

also look like you death grip the bar, relax your hands before jerk to be strong

ty ty

man just fucking stretch. Veeky Forums's autism manages to overcomplicate even breathing while sleeping, I swear.

Hey guys is this routine okay?

Monday: 8x2 Snatch, 8x1 Clean & Jerk, 5x5 Back Squat, and 5x3 Bench Press
Accessories: Rows 3x10, Side/Rear Shoulder Raises 3x10

Wednesday: 8x2 Snatch, 8x1 Clean & Jerk, 5x5 Front Squat, and 5x3 Push Press
Accessories: Pull-ups 3x10, Side/Rear Shoulder Raises 3x10

Friday: 8x2 Snatch, 8x1 Clean & Jerk, 5x5 Back Squat, and 5x3 Bench Press
Accessories: Rows 5x10, Side/Rear Shoulder Raises 3x10

I just want to do basic, simple lifts, alongside with doing a lot of practice, and having a bit of a chance to max out; since Clarence Kennedy doesn't believe in doing too much power variants... Probs, might continue sticking till even i reach an advance level (i want to stick to doing basics) and of course the frequency/volume would be really up by then...

Also I'm transitioning from powerlifting to olympic weightlifting. My stats are 418lb (190kg) Squat, 297lb (135kg) Bench Press, and 463lb (210kg) Deadlift.

How do I make my technique as smooth as Ilyns?

start when youre 8 years old with an experienced coach and thats pretty much it

why are femalse are so vaped and evil

how good is my tech if I can clean 110 and fs 120 hard for a triple

Get coaching

Failing that just do a normal program instead of making one up

Work up to volume

Shit

You should be able to clean what you can fs for a triple

im gonna lift tomorrow but i dont know what because my FUCKING coach didn't put my weekly program in the program folder this friday

so its gonna be

a surprise

sup owg, just hanging with a couple of the boys, Lu wanted me to say "derruge u suck chink ass" whatever that means lol, also Tian told me to say good luck to that blueshoes kid apparently hes really progressing well?

this is so satisfying to watch, oly lifting looks like a lot of fun

different weight classes they're almost the same height as each other

yeah haha although Tao is a bit taller than me

i remember when i used to stalk these fags on weaboo, they are lame as fuck only posts about once a month lmao

heard you were chatting shit?

is this is the funniest exchange on ig?

your kind of autism will never be funny, fucking retard tryhard

Who is this guy and is he mentally challenged?

the jkjpigovcih kid or blueshoes? i'm neither

he's blueshoes. King of OWG

all of u

then why are you here

Bench at max once a week you barely need xour chest on oly lifts

i clean 110 with 120 fs max

The jgkfkdodk kid is worse, he doesn't lift, talks mad shit, and is actually getting salty cos blueshoes has made some kind of progress and lifts more than him

Snatched 129kg today :)

Are u calstrength guy, lol u are weak

No I am durkz

durkz has snatched more than 129 im sure

Pfffft, no.

gj bb how're your knees?

My deadlift 1RM is 140 and my power clean 1RM is 70. I don't have access to a coach or a weightlifting gym where I live so I was wondering how I can learn how to drop under the bar? I'm fairly sure I could full squat clean 80kgs if I just improved my technique.

My 1RM OHP is 60. Could I jerk 80kgs with my current strength as well? I haven't been oly lifting for very long. Just a few months.

Is peanut butter good for bulking?

>tfw no chinese nochest roid body