Are steroids really that bad?

are steroids really that bad?

My childhood + adolescence was quite stressful and I didn't sleep much or eat.
I'm 18 now and am weak and frail as fuck.

Stress raises cortisol levels, and the higher the cortisol you have the less testosterone you have.

I feel like a simple test e or even tren cycle would work wonders.

I know literally nothing about roids besides the fact that some people swear by it and some say its not worth it.

if you're a newbie, dont even think about juice

get a couple of years of conditioning and experience, then take it

I wasn't really thinking about it for pure gains, more to make up for not getting as much test as I should have due to high cortisol during growth years.

bump

im not sure what you mean
do you mean puberty development?
beard, hair etc etc?
you dont need steroids for that, just a better life

No, I mean my hormone profile is probably not as good as it should be because of high cortisol.
I feel fatigued and weak all the time.

A test cycle isn't going to fix that. A tren cycle certainly isn't.

What will then?

Fixing whatever it is that's stressing you now.

And maybe getting some bloodwork done to be certain you're actually having hormonal issues. A lot of 'low test' people just have non-endocrine issues that have similar symptoms.

Nothing is currently stressing me out.

What I'm trying to say is that I would have developed more if I didn't have stress during my early years, and if test would maybe "heal" my body.

I was the same way, heres what I suggest.

First buy some mk677. This is gonna stimulate ghrelin (GH) and make you hungry all the time as well as boost your nutrient uptake.
Now get in the gym 4-5 days a week, start slow with the basics and move into setting PR's on your squat, bench and deadlift every couple weeks at the most. You can do like one week where you set PRs and one week where you do hypertrophy. (High reps until your muscles are burning)

And lastly, you are what you eat. I advise you eat grassfed beef (walmart) or find a Wild Oats/natural grocer around you to stock up on clean meats. Either way, your body needs clean meats. No fastfood, those meats are pumped with added hormones which fuck your own hormones all the way up.
So clean meats, its not hard to find - and pair it with some sort of vegetable. Frozen broccoli works, both can be cooker/sauted in a skillet at the same time. And pair that with a carb source, mostly rice, or quinoa, or potatoes. This is dinner every night.
For fruit- pineapple (increases test and boosts muscle protein synthesis) and apples. Atleast a fruit or some fruit every day.
For breakfast, oatmeal.
You figure the rest out but all this is the bare minimum to give your body a second chance at being robust.
Also, drink lots of water and take a daily multi vitamin.

Go get a blood test done and check your natural testosterone levels.

Also start lifting and eating good.

With atleast 3-4 years of experience you could hop on some testosterone, note that this will be for the rest of your life.

I love this, this is what baits used to look 10 years ago, really subtle.

Get a blood test for testosterone levels. If it's below get TRT if it's normal just lift and it'll go up automatically if you're bulking. Being in a prolonged anabolic state increases your testosterone.

is 450 test too low to make gains

Just take test and stay natty bro

Is mk677 safe? what are the side effects?
Cheers for the response, but why did call this bait?

Have your test levels checked by a doctor, don't self diagnose.

>I feel fatigued and weak all the time.
Welcome to adult life.

I'm 18 and didn't go to a halloween party tonight that my friends were hosting because I'm too weak. I'm abnormally frail. I was on accutane for a year though, recently got off it.

I think your biggest issue is your bitchmade attitude

Nah I hate my condition. Accutane dries your whole body out. It actually dried me out so much the fluid in my right shoulder just dried up and I got bursitis.

you wont make any gains whatsoever... why?
because steroids just make the muscle building process faster, but heres the thing.
If you dont know how to build muscle in the first place you wont gain anything. And youre starving so at the end of your first cycle youll just look like an average guy lmao. Dont come trying to do a cycle when you could barely bulk for a month lol

I was a skinny guy at 16-17 with about 160 lbs. Starting working out, stopped working out, started again.

Now at 22, I am 190 with 12 % bf and all natty. Been lifting for rigorously for 5 months on strict diet, you can do it bro.

bump