"OOONF, GAAAAH, GRRRRRUGHHHHH"

"OOONF, GAAAAH, GRRRRRUGHHHHH"
*bar loudly bangs on the floor as he drops it*
"HUUUUR HUUUUUR HUUUUUUR"

What's your biggest pet peeve, Veeky Forums?
If you couldn't guess, mine's people who can't keep it the fuck down while lifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20160501-how-its-possible-for-an-ordinary-person-to-lift-a-car
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guys who ego lift in front of their girlfriend

Maybe you should go to a planet fitness instead of a place where people do oly lifts

I really only make noises on OHP since it's hard as fuck.

This. OP is just busy being OP.

People who whine about me not setting down a 500 lbs deadlift down like a butterfly with sore feet.

Wherever's cheapest, my dog. I'm just a skelly dyel europoor.

this

felt insane crushing a 5 rep 100lb OHP while grunting

>posting nuridinov when the goat akkaev exists

Kill yourself op

What a goddamn legend lads, would have gotten the world record in London if he never got hurt.

I think he could have snatched over 200kg

eat shit op

Why do people feel the need to drop the bar from the top of a lift? Fair enough if you can't manage to lower it slowly through fatigue but to drop a bar from the top seems attention seeking and a good way to bend a bar

You're not going to bend a bar from dropping it unless you drop it on the safeties or similar.

People that grunt insane amounts while doing overloaded lifts with nearly no ROM.

Saw a guy do 50lb bench flies yesterday, his arms went down maybe 20° and he was grunting more than a woman in labor

Grunting is scientifically proven to increase the max amount you can lift.
Dropping the bar rather than putting it down carefully means less exertion wasted so you have more energy for actual lifts.

Spotted the weakling that doesn't know how it is to push yourself beyond your limit.

I don't mind grunting when its heavy weight. Like I grunt when diddling 385

>grunting on half rep squats with lmao2pl8
Is not the same as
>yelling on your 545 deadlift for 3

H-heh! Yeah! W-who grunts on 2pl8s?? Ha! Fucking manlet dyels haha...

i dont mind banging weights, hell i do deadlifts and cleans so i bang them too, i dont mind grunting, wheezing etc even if some guys sound like they're comming while doing their babby weight stuff, what i dont like is the arrogant pricks who leave a mess behind, and its never the really big strong guys, just scrawny fucks or these roided guys who arent really that big but check themselves out in the mirror more than they actually work out

(Speaking even more convincingly to the reserve vim in our muscles, shouting or grunting by the participants in the 1961 study unlocked 15% more strength, and hypnosis an amazing 30%.)

bbc.com/future/story/20160501-how-its-possible-for-an-ordinary-person-to-lift-a-car

is this 100lbs OHP thing a meme? who struggles with such light weight. am i being memed?

hehehe im fat but they dont know that

One issue i've noticed as the weight goes up is spraying spit from breathing out

Anyone else have this issue?

Veeky Forums is full of dyels who can't even 1plate OHP

>Ego lifted in front of a girl this summer.
>fucked her later that day

Even got mired by another right beside her

Yes you are, they bend rather easily if they hit at the wrong angle. Not that they really do that very often in the hands of someone that isn't a complete retard though.

My peeve is people who slam their deadlifts to the ground.
>Enter gym
>Hear the thundering of a thousand horses
>ground rumbles
>Nice, maybe the gym Big Guy is here diddlydoodling today I think
>look over to platform
aaaand it's a skinny ass kid with ILS slamming his 1pl8 deadlift as hard as he can. Makes more noise than I've ever heard 200kg+ make.

olympic gold medalist vs what could have been

wow u sure are retarded

quiet pussies who never push themselves

>not knowing the difference between diddy and oly lifts
faggot

I really hate loud noises. Yes I know it's inevitable when you're lifting big weights, but it makes my fucking ear ring. Shit sucks especially since I'm in a weightlifting gym where weights get dropped 24/7 and it feels like an earthquake in there.

everyone is in the gym to focus on themselves.. why does it matter to you