What's it like to be the same height as your peers?

What's it like to be the same height as your peers?

i'm taller than all my friends and i'm only 6 foot

I'm 5'9 and honestly most people I meet outside the gym are around my height. Then there's those 6'4+ 250lb+ monsters benching what I deadlift in the gym.

My squad of 5 is made of 4 people who are 177 cm and one who is 185 cm

Its fun cause even other people we know are all 177 cm, its like a 10 people average squad

I'm 6'0 and I feel short whenever I go outside.
I'm pretty sure those meme average height graphs are skewed by the elderly. I wonder what the average height for a male 20-30 is.

6'2 here, 29 years old. I feel the same. It's like every teenage shit is taller than me. At uni I felt average at best. I live in Norway.

Finland here. Something like 6'3 would probably be comfortable.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

7 feet tall here
fuck, even the gradeschool girls are bigger than me now

only one chance at life
>5'5 male

I'm 5'9 and my entire group is over 6'2, it's pretty fucking annoying.

Doesn't stop me having a crack at birds, play the hand you're dealt.

I'm 5'11 in the south of the Netherlands and I'm about average height here. In my friend group only one guy is taller than me and he's around 6'2.

same here(6'0'' 30yo), i seems like all kids nowdays are 6'2'' or taller

Dont believe this for a second. I live in Holland and the average is ~6'1. Nice try manlet

Hehe, im 6.3 and live here in the Netherlands. they call me average

idk Im towering over them

You're supposed to determine height by eye level not the tip top of the head retards.

im 5'11 and while i do meet a lot of people that are taller there are still way more shorter than that, feels average i guess

Luister hier vriend. Ik woon in Maastricht en met 1,80 steek ik boven alle vrouwen uit en een groot deel van de mannen. Alles paletti.

What's it like being taller than a girl?

you're probably like me, you assume everyone is taller than you. it's an inferiority complex or something

I remember comparing height with a coworker once years ago for whatever reason and I was seriously surprised that I was taller than him. It's like an illusion inside my head where I see people as being taller than me even when they're not

I'm 5'10" btw

>hehe king of manlets xd

6'1 25 years old reporting in and I can comfirm, that I am average or slightly below average
but the thing is that for most sports being 6'1 is perfect, most people who are taller are lanky for football or lifting...wouldnt wanna be taller to be honest

I've had this happen often times where I thought someone was taller but they were just very broad.

also confirmation bias, you see the one guy taller than you but don't acknowledge the 10 other guys who are shorter or the same height

>Veeky Forums was right ;_;

Ja zeker broer. Ik woon in belmeer met mijn kkr marokkanze maaties en als je zeg en andere domme ding ik ga je zo krr hard slaan. Hou je bek manlet

hoe gaat het grote jongen

wil je een lolly?

Mijn adres is meerssenerweg 43 in maastricht. kom dit weekend maar langs als je grote praatjes hebt.

Zandneger aub.

also Norway, i'm 5'9, never felt short, never felt tall, feels completely average

outside of memes, this is a pretty good height (for me)

people are too concerned about the ideal this and that, both men and women have notions of their ideal partner, they don't exist, it's a game of compromises