We are the Chainlink marines

We are the Chainlink marines

Lol. I was thinking to maybe buy back in around 6.5k sats or so (after selling at 11k after ICO, then rebuying around 7.5k an selling at 9.5k again), but then I realized how stupid that is and thought fuck it, it's not worth it.

Have fun.

i genuinely feel sad for all the newfags selling their LINK because of this extreme level of FUD and shilling.

LINK will be a top 5 coin by 2018, if you are tired of being a wagecuck, then now is the time. You will not get any other opportunity like this

i genuinely feel sad for all the newfags buying LINK because of this shilling.

LINK will be forgotten by 2018, if you are tired of being a bagholder, then now is the time to sell. You will not get any other opportunity like this

Same. Been buying these dips and feel comfy af.

Come next week there's going to be so many pink wojaks from nolinkers/ex-linkers. Sucks to suck.

you cuckfags selling to the whales deserve not to be millionaires. cant sit on your arse for 5 minutes.. also tyler fuck you for banning be when i want linkers to hodl. you fucking bot noob

LINK is going to break Veeky Forums. Half this board is going to be filthy fucking rich, and the other half is going to be whining that they sold every dip cuz of the FUD here.

Nows the best time to make up your mind fuckers. Are you going to believe all the FUD... or are you going to get your head out of your ass and realize FUD = whales trying to buy low and squat on a solid rocket opportunity?

agree user whoever sells before price hits $100-200 is a complete cuck. time to get the lambos

lol u guys got so manipulated by the shilling

haha you're like cavemen
>see a lot of posts
>oh must be good!!!

Yup. I've got my sell orders in already. Going to sell each of the foreseeable spikes, and then sit on a reserve that I know I'll be retiring on.

Feels good man. The more time passes, the less worries I'm going to have. That's the winning ticket.

im only a second lieutenant with 18000 but that's more than enough to get rich soon. only people missing out who have been asleep and not invested in this so far. before the 30 banks pumps price to $10 its already too late... EXPONENTIAL

>calling yourself second lieutenant
Holy shit hahahahaha

Personally I got swayed by all the info I kept seeing in all the Link threads.
You don't see this with 99% of the shitcoins shilled on here.
I'm pretty sure this is also the reason there are always so many Link threads. It's actually something for a change.
Great idea + working product + promising partnerships.

Tons of coins have gone to the moon on just one of these three elements.

Yup. Look at the top 20 coins. Most you won't see there in 6 months. There's plenty of room at the top for LINK, the FUD is just meant to scare off the ADHD investors with weak hands who can't wait for official announcements.

I'm not saying it doesn't have potential, but the way it's been posted on Veeky Forums is abnormal. I think the majority of the buyers did it on impulse due to the immensive shilling on here.

And those same buyers sold on impulse too. There's been NO announcements from the team yet. They couldn't even wait for ONE announcement.

Let them sell. More for me.

if it doesn't budge after friday. i might just shoot myself.

Algos all pointing to 8k+ satoshi breakout in 3 hours gg no-linkers