Hey, bro, can you spot me while I bench?

>Hey, bro, can you spot me while I bench?
>Yeah, bro, I need to warm up for Deadlifts anyway.

>Hey can you spot me while I bench?
>Sure, let me put my sweaty fingers 2 inches from your face and tell you repeatedly that you can do more than 5 reps, bro

>fingers
Why do people do this? Do they not know how to spot?

I guess it's because normies only ever spot like 90kg at most, but you sure as fuck don't spot 180kg+ benches like that.

Normies haven't read SS 3rd edition.

Lol 180 benches what steroid place are you training at

I'm sure for 180kg benches you're not spotting from behind only anymore either, but rather have people on ends too :)

If it's not a massive weight or a 1 rep max attempt you're going to be putting in minimal effort spotting bench.
Fingers both emphasise the fact you're hardly lifting the bar and should be sufficient as unless they suffer a catastrophic inability to lift the bar back up you're only taking the edge off the weight.

I almost snapped at a guy yesterday.
First time doing 80kg bench (yea yea ok) and I ask this guy to spot me because I well meh during my warmups.
I distinctly tell him
>DO NOT HELP ME unless I get stuck, let me try first
I get set up, grip, squeeze, unrack and he LITERALLY starts grabbing the bar and pulling it noticeably and then going "ALL YOU"
I should have stopped, racked and said "what the fuck did I say?"

So is the xeno that comes out of the Engineer at the end the first alien? If it isn't then why does it look so different to the mural of an xeno that they find in the place with the big head in the middle.

And also why is the facehugger that is removed from the girl's womb so big at the end?

>Fingers both emphasise the fact you're hardly lifting the bar
Don't touch the fucking bar.

>I should have stopped, racked and said "what the fuck did I say?"
but you didn't, because you're a bitch

>180

Jesus where the fuck do you lift?
I'm one of only about 5 people in my entire uni gym who benches 2pl8 +

says the bitch

Only touching the bar once he stopped going up. Don't worry, I leave that shit alone otherwise

Norwegian PL club
Sometimes it's just been me and some bench only guy that benches shit like that for reps.
I always spot proper no matter how much weight it is, my hands are nowhere near it though until it stops moving, like pic related.

Still, grip and rip unless he was going for 8 and lost all of his gains.

Excluding reps where the guy/gal literally cannot lift it back off their chest surely you just want as the spotter to keep the bar moving upwards using minimal force? Not just wrench the bar off them no matter how close they were to getting the weight up?

The film is entirely trash as far as the writing and didn't need to exist.

It explains how humanity came to be quite accurately

it wasn't the first ''xenomorph,'' it was something like it, but the xonomorph we know was different,
this one was based from:

> man drinks glass with some black goo, gets infected
> impregnates girl
> girl gives birth to first stage(facehugger) of the alien
> Facehugger impregnates engineer
> engineer gives birth to alien

the process how the xenomorph was created may be different

Scott must have been on drugs when he wrote that

no you.

>no me
ftfy

>I should have stopped, racked and said "what the fuck did I say?"

If you said that to me I'd either punch you in the nose or immediately walk away. There's a polite way to make your point.

t.beta