We had a good run Veeky Forums...

We had a good run Veeky Forums.. who knows how many hundreds of people were ushered into a fit healthy lifestyle because of this little blue imageboard on a Japanese hentai site. For that we should be proud.. and even tho this site might not be around much longer, were all gonna make it brehs..

On a side note, Where are you guys planning to migrate when it all goes down?. I hear bb.com and Reddit aren't so bad .. r-right?

what? is that post real? link right nao

Once Veeky Forums dies

I's be free

where we had an exodus last time

>8ch

How come Chinese moot cant do what moot did for 12 years? This site has always been bleeding money.

Freedom at last I guess.

Hello normieville

Post >yfw this was all just a Halloween spook by Hiro

Been here for almost half my life now. 10 years.

I'm autistic as fuck so this place really became a home to me. Please don't die.

Hiro is long con trying to Jew us of our money. Veeky Forums makes a tidy profit and he wants to make the users feel like it's not in order to sell passes and shit. He did the exact same thing to 2ch.

all the time wasted shitposting I could do without, but I would've never started lifting without Veeky Forums, I wouldn't have travelled the world without /trv/ and Veeky Forums still helps me to read 3 times as much as I would otherwise.

We should just end it, Veeky Forums has been awful since 2013, i miss zyzz.

Pls b true

what's the point. i'll probably refrain from shitposting online about fitness and keep talking to my friends about it and enjoy life as a sick cunt.

i won't forgive brahs, we're all going to make it someday

Fucking this.

Godamn I hate the fucking ads
Fuck Hiro he's a joke

Fuck, I was wondering why the hell we were having so many fucking ads, but explained the whole thing perfectly. What the hell? I never needed ad block on Veeky Forums in the past but just in the past few days I've had so many forced redirects, and half my fucking screen is taken up by ads on my phone. Fuck gook moot, he's worse than we feared.

Just enabled adblock again, removed it for a couple weeks out of goodwill but this is too much

Reddit is terrible and full of skinny fat and dyel and ignormauses.

BB.org is great, full of shredded sick cunts.

Only low test numales use plebbit, with such low T, they can't put on muscle, that explains their shit physiques.

Even on plebbit/roids everyone looks like crap. Which is really saying something.

Use the clover app retard.

>BB.org is great, full of shredded sick cunts.

Bb.Com is shit m8. You can't even mention roids without a two month ban, and all the mods there are overly sensitive on literally everything

Just use (8)chan. Rejects who've been banned go there, it's just as good as Veeky Forums itself

No because Infinity has CP that stays up for hours and I'd rather not go to jail

No place will share my dark sense of humour and my intolerance to bullshit. There were so many lulz. 2010 was the best era for fit. Now it's all private groups and social media

So long 4chins. Smell ya later Anonymous

how am I supposed to write homoerotic stories now?

I can't imagine my life without Veeky Forums which is pretty sad if I think about it. Veeky Forums dying might be the best thing that ever happened to me, but it would devastate me. Veeky Forums gets me, they understand my shortcomings, and places like Veeky Forums have inspired greatness in me that I didn't know that I had. Veeky Forums had faith in me that I didn't have in myself. And I'm guessing that this whole thread is bullshit and that Veeky Forums is fine, but man just the thread hit me hard.

Holy shit I'm finally going to be free

Free of feels and free of Anonymous

Holy shit wtf will I do with my life. I don't even know how to be a person you guys

Veeky Forums is not fine under the new owner.
You wont be better off without Veeky Forums. You'll find another timewaster instead, but it probably wont be a place you fit in.

they do have a good (but slow) Veeky Forums board

I use Mimi, is Clover better?

Clover is top of the line.

To me, it isn't as simple as moving over to leddit, bb, another chan or whatever the fuck. I love Veeky Forums. I don't ever want to live without it. Veeky Forums changed my life and it made me a better man. Yes, Veeky Forums made me a better man, a chubby khv neet into something Veeky Forums, something presentable to the outside world. I wouldn't have had that without Veeky Forums. There's no replacing Veeky Forums. Not on the internet.

Exactly. You wont find another Veeky Forums.
You'll find some other meaningless thing to do, but it wont be Veeky Forums.

>"there used to be this place called Veeky Forums where everyone just said whatever the hell they wanted to say anonymously"

I can't believe I'm going to tell stories like these

>the range ban shit
I couldn't report a shitpost thread on my phone the other day because of that shit, yet I was still able to make posts in the exact same area. What is this dogshit

It's more than that. There's this plight, the plight of the nerd, that society doesn't get. But Veeky Forums gets it. We get each other, and we're a fucked up, dysfunctional community. That's what you tell them, about this crazy outspoken nerd community who used to get into crazy shit.
Not on the internet. If this place craps out, I'm taking the leap to /reallife/.

Bro all image boards are essentially the same

Shitposting is shitposting no matter where you are

You don't need some dirty jap filth owning the site to make it special

Go anywhere else, it truly doesn't matter, you'll see.

>If this place craps out, I'm taking the leap to /reallife/.
Stop deluding yourself, please. You're not fooling anyone.

why?, hello me

i cant even go to work sometimes, like today just stay here, training forearms

Why did this fucking faggot buy Veeky Forums in the first place

fucking gooks man when are we bombing them again

Guys I'm scared

My foot is halfway in the door of /reallife/ already. It's as simple as taking the next step, asking to hang out with the people I'm already talking to.
You're not hearing me. I don't want another image board. I want Veeky Forums. No other image board is good enough.

And you aren't hearing me.

This place isn't special. At all. In any way. It's literally just one more image board among thousands that happens to have a well known name.

But the experience is the same on every one.

There's only one Coca-cola

no pepsi is not the same thing

It'll be like a different wife

I won't be using another Chan. This is it for me. 7 God damn years

>This place isn't special. At all. In any way
It is, because of the amount of people who come here. Every other chan is much slower and missing features or boards.
Almost no other chan will let you post and get a reply within minutes, to even seconds. Like this exchange you're having now.

Fuck, I love this place too much to see it go. This goddamn jap is an idiot, I'm actually using adblock on this site for the first time because of the malicious crap he put on this site.

ARGGHH JUST FUCKING BURN IT DOWN ALREADY I JUST WANT IT TO HURRY UP AND DIE

You aren't hearing me. I love Veeky Forums. Let's say you love a girl and she's a 7/10 or whatever. Someone comes up to you and says that she isn't special, there's countless 7/10s out there. But that isn't the point. You love her. She's the one.

Veeky Forums is the one. I wouldn't want to move on from Veeky Forums to another chan. It doesn't interest me.
Some solid points, thank you.

You just gotta know where to go, buddy.

Different sites have different amounts of people to be sure. But if you know the right places, it's pretty much identical. Users tend to split along interests, so you just have to hop sites go find the best consistent boards.

The only other chan I've found even slightly comparable would be 420chan. And I don't even do drugs.
nice people though and decent speeds

The place is kind of safeguarded due to its history.

The number 1 rule is that we don't have agenda and we don't give a fuck.

This is why infinite-chan is so absolutely fucking shit, because it's full of SJWs or anti-SJWs

When gamergate happened the place actually remained partially neutral and it didn't turn either full on SJW or MGTOW cess pit.

This is what you don't get on other imageboards, unless they are irrelevant slow ones.

Nope this is like world of Warcraft all over again

Some people will use it but it won't be the same. It won't be vanilla

So, what's the best alternative then?
low test reddit,
oversensetive bb.org,
or another, slower chan?
real life is no option for me yet.

Finally no more sleepless nights from shitposting

This.

People will try to "fix" any new alternative and it'll just make it turn to absolute fucking shit.

Moot might've been a dyel fag but he knew how to sustain the balance of faggots and douchebags

420c is great, shitloads of boards and the popular ones are pretty speedy. Kirt is a fucker, but still hundreds of times better than hiro the greedy fucking failure of a slope

Hiro is fucking retard
People have literally offered to buy the site like shrelki and notch, still he wants nothing more than to squeeze and lie every last dime out of us and run it into the ground

If enough of us migrate it ought to speed up

those nips talk like us.. crazy. seems no different from here

>implying that's a 100% correct translation

Yep, apparently zerochan got v& about eight years ago for leaving CP up on their version of /b/ too long

>daily reminder

>believing Japmoot

WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE SAVED IMAGES NOW?

Will someone just tweet at notch and tell him to donate 5 years worth of operating costs since he owes us for making Minecraft successful

>remove half of the boards
>stop archiving every single fucking thread
That should lower the server costs

The dead boards probably don't take that much to run, and they'd just spill over. Archives though, sure. They could cut it in half easy.

so true. all these faggots who started lurking at 18+ dont know how it feels if you literally grew up here

i don't want Veeky Forums to leave, you guys are my only friends

MOAR!

Reduce image size to 480x480 and 1gb max and we'll go back to proper shitposting instead of 1080p horiztonal shots of monster cans

Delete r9k

>limiting images that much

Why?

>delete /r9k/

Good idea. Delete /pol/ and the general boards as well while we're at it.

>the next step
Are you gonna start talking to girls?

Nice one hiro

your history can't be deleted fuckface

but still, it's pretty good bait

A-are we gonna have to migrate to misc lads?
Is misc even still alive?

why the fuck did this yellow faggot even buy Veeky Forums to begin with? Holy fuck

Fuck off back to /r/fitness newfaggot
Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums as a whole, are large chunks of my life

To shill. Do you even Veeky Forums?

I use Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums pretty much exclusively

I got into fitness 15 years ago when I discovered ABCbodybuilding, Jubei's Martial Arts Zone, and Jujimufu's original website trickstutorials.com.

This forum has some pretty great in jokes but it's ruined by a mass of dyels and the stupid obsession with bodybuilding and a lack of exploration into esoteric strength development like oly lifts, rings work and the like. It's basically 2001-era bodybuilding.com on repeat. I'll still miss it though.

>it's like Veeky Forums but everyone's a tripfag