Damn user, you gettin big how often do you go to the gym?

>damn user, you gettin big how often do you go to the gym?
>I run Starting Strength 3rd edition written by fitnes guru, Mark Rippletoe. I make sure to eat 300 calories above my TDEE, while I eat the correct amount of protein. I always stay hydrated only with filtered water that contains no estrogen in, you can purchase one at the infowars store if you like. Sleep is also essential to building muscle and I consider it almost as important as lifting weights. As you can see, I'm coming along nicely.
>... ok user
Why are normies so dense

"every day, hard work and dedication bruh"

it was that easy

Wii fit twice a week

Because you're dumb

>have you been working out??
Yeah bro

They don't want your life story

>infowars

Jesus, user

Kek

>nah mang, I just run a couple times a week and eat 2-3 times a day

well obviously I'm working out you fucking dipshit I'm fucking hot. they could've answered that themselves.

>inb4 just being friendly
yeah, I remember when you tried to "friendly" as a small skinnyfat dyel, fuck off

>infowars
i lol'd

Lol never gonna make it with that atitude

Because of my first sip of the day, bruh

What an insecure thing to say.

But shows that you are among people even stupider than you if they belive it.

The autism is strong with this one. Have fun never getting laid or connecting with another human on a meaningful level, faggot.

I have a gf, nice projection though

This.

Longtime /fraud/ here. When asked how I got so big, how often I go to the gym, how long I spend there, I tell them

'Wii tennis'

Really pisses people off good.

I don't know why it is, but people really seem to not want you to answer that you work out when they ask you that shit. They expect you to say you work as a forklift in a loading bay or something.

I just say I do some push-ups every once in a while unless they ask for actual advice. 9 times out of 10 they tune me out half way through the advice anyway, so I might just stop bothering.

Here's another one

"I walk around playing Pokemon go"

The correct reply is always
>just been doing push ups every now and again

Correct reply is
>ending endurance by marcus riggletot

Is sleep really that important?

>I run Starting Strength 3rd edition
>fitnes guru, Mark Rippletoe
>filtered water that contains no estrogen
>infowars store

>somehow thinking he is not a "normie" when it comes to fitness while still being on SS.

8/10 strong cringe and decent autism aftertaste.

youre on ss
either youre a beginner, which means youre fronting and pretending to be some elitist lifting person when youve only been lifting for 2 months

or youre a power lifter upon which "you getting big" means youre getting fat

lose the superiority complex you 2 month lifting DYEL

>infowars
nice

Never ever let anyone know how hard you work for your gains. Then your body goes from "oh wow he has a nice body" to "well I guess it's okay for how much time he spends on it".

Hiding how much effort you are actually putting into anything is important for social gains, as people appreciate natural talent much more than skills or results gained by hard work.
I don't like it, but it's true.

From now on when someone asks you if you work you will answer: "Wii fit and Zumba."

You dont actually buy estrogene free water from infowars.
Alex Jones sells all the snake oil.
Also the estrogene is a by product of chlorine reacting with plastic containing BPA.
Get a glass or BPA free bottle and your fine.

"I walk my doggo 2 times per year and as you can see im achieving some results"

noice, noice!

"I have this one weird trick, you won't believe it."

>mfw most people completely fail to grasp what kind of effort it takes to gain size and strength

Most celebreties are on gear and everyone thinks it is possible to gain a lot of muscle in a short time. They have no idea how much you need to eat and how early you have to go to bed. And even if you do all that you may not even progress on the next day because you fucked up something somwhere. I've been stuck on 80kgs bodyweight for almost half a year and my deadlift five rep max is somwhere between 110 and 120 depending on if aforementioned sleep and calories has been on point or not.

Fuck lifting almost isn't worth it. No one told me it would be this hard to fucking "eat more". How can there even be fat people in this world?

You sperged out, you god damn autist.

Last night I had a nice chicken, black bean/black rice plate. Then I had 2 flying Dutchmans from in n out and animal style fries. Once I got home I had a triple decker pbh. This was all within a 3 hour window. Being high helps a lot.

I need to get my hands on some weed. My apetite is shit and seriously holding me back.

Dude what

Just eat more and then lift more, it's not that hard

> "Herbert Hoover and Ronald McDonald have been trading off presidencies for the past 30 years, sheeple!"

>believing this

>not saying that you workout 1 time a week

One time a rock climbing faggot wannabe asked how many times i went to the gym, i said two times a week or one time (i did full body twice a week), and he looked me in disbelief top kek

rock climbing has so much broscience, it's almost like martial arts in broscience tier

>rock climbing has so much broscience, it's almost like martial arts in broscience tier
wat

rock climbing has a lot of broscience

martial arts also has a lot of broscience

they are both cancer in broscience

I was just wondering in what way, I know nothing about either.

Been lifting casually 8 months
Seriously for 3 months
Finally making the noob gains that were promised
Mom sees me on skype, first thing she says is, 'wow, he got pecs' to my dad.

aww

No one mires like your mom

I do some crossfit you know