What's the point

What's the point

Flanders mode is a real phenomena.

zero

All these guys need to do is grow a thick norse beard and theyre solid. Come on ffs, if women use makeup to hide than they have the right to do the same with a little God given facial hair.

Butterfaces can still get laid. Fatties can't

some of these guys are facially average/slightly below average.

I don't have the pic, but the guy in the top right corner and the second picture from the left snagged himself a cutie gf. So it obviously pays off eventually.

Top left looks amazing though

I don't need no damn reason why I lift.

They are all at least average facially.

Because i dont look like that

The point is whatever you want it to be. There is zero point to making these stupid fucking threads day in and day out but here you fucking are.

Let me contribute with a rare1

Does it? It looks weird af + gyno

He's also a manlet

Honestly this guy is like 1 in a million. It's actually more rare to be that genetically fucked than to just be average. Girls dont have crazy standards. When i was just barely ottermode fit with a little chub i pulled even though i have a big nose and an uneven weak jaw and chin. You just need to be blissfully ignorant to your looks and confident in yourself. Watch some virgins are gonna come in and say this is bullshit but its only their loss. Fake it till you make it then fake it some more until it comes second nature and its just the real you at this point on.

the point is being healthy and happy with your own body and feel good about yourself

to do the best you got with what life has dealt you and not be a whining bitch crying about genetics

a 5'2 mini manlet who works to improve himself is a thousand times more impressive to me than a 6'4 adonis who only lift weights to fuck sluts, mindset is more important than anything else and you pathetic /r9k/ faggots crying about girls constantly are the saddest excuses for human beings there is

No it's not
don't lie to yourself

>Skyrim Remastered

You were right until you started talking about manlets and Adonis bods.
Nobody gives a fuck about your sentiments and nobody gives a fuck about hard work unless it's depicted in a motivational/drama video format ready for Facebook. And we're talking short attention span here.

Truth is, people will be in awe when they'll see literally Adonis that can do crazy shit with his body, and they'll be mildly amused when seeing a manlet doing slightly above average stuff.

difference between us is that you seem to still care what people think about you

The guy in 2&4 is the only one I feel bad for. The others aren't going to be GQ models but they'll still do alright for themselves

2&4 guy has a DIY haircut and looks like he always has a sinus infection

>bu bu bu but y-you!
Nah nigger, I don't care what people think about me. I'm just not oblivious to what people are impressed by and what they prefer.
Quit daydreaming.

All they need is :

1. Facial hair

2. Work on delts

3. Lessen amount of chest excercises

Honestly they will look fantastic if they did all 3. Easy things to do as well.

>tfw some guy on Veeky Forums thinks you're so ugly that he posts your pictures twice

2nd and top right btw

"at least I'm not black"

no way

Did he flip his penis up in his suit

mirrin dude

You're huge and lean. Congratulations

Some are ugly, some are just putting zero effort into trying to look handsome. Shocking lids and those glasses are revolting. Not helping themselves