FRIDAY THREAD

What're your plans for tonight Veeky Forums? I have class than going to hit the gym, maybe bike or run later tonight.

Date with Stacy then off to a pool party with the boys. Got some new car parts in the mail so the lads are gonna help me fit them on while we sip on a few beers.

Your night sounds chill asf op

>work work work
>shitpost
>sleep

tommrow

>gym
>work work work
>shitpost for an hour
>sleep

repeat until death, 1 x

fuck man your night sounds chiller, been in Uni for 4 years at this point and have 0 friends from my Uni. Never really met anyone in class or out

Ah yeah you just gotta invite them out bro

what do you mean? how did you make friends with ppl in college?

After i finish this fucking uni homework im gonna snuggle up and watch a movie with the gf, then get 9 hrs of sleep before gym tomorrow morning

How can you not lmao

Slept in about 4 hours today now I'm off to class than the gym. I'm acing out this specific class and the professor is a cute asian woman whos bought us starbucks before during exam week so I'm actually excited to go. After Im gonna go do legs, finish up some hw, and then finally play the new piano I got yesterday its gonna be so comfy I can't wait.

I have plans to go out tomorrow but Friday and Sunday nights are the only parts of the week where I generally have me time

just talk to epople in classes? about what?

Sleep today, party hard tomorrow

>tfw wanna play vidya but guilt myself into eating

Going to a party for the first time in a long time (u know aye). Bought the vodka/rockstars last night, gonna be a bloody gynecologist. Starting it off right with a quick breakfast then off to the barber with the boys. Get back gonna lift, chill/set up costumes and then off to get hammered.

Gonna carry on working on my website. I'm training to be a personal trainer so need a decent site for when I start. It's a fun process learning about something new.

Training with my bro now, later we're gonna eat PIZZA and play SKYRIM reloaded

how do you get invited to parties bro?

Be funny. Be open. Be nice and updated on topics. DON'T act false

yea but who do you talk to to get invited? Just random chads and stacies in classes?

iktf bro. I can't just sit down and enjoy myself unless its working toward gains

>get home from work
>try to do something
>gf calls me wanting to do some boring shit
>we stay in bed for 5 hours cuddling with her rejecting me
>"no user, i'm not in the mood here in your bedroom, why can't you be romantic
>get pissed
>go out to drink
>she goes where i am, apologise
>we go home, we fuck, i hatefuck her
every friday is the same

Chad and Stacy are the cool kids of your school. You're the loser/irrelevant. What you need to do is to make friends with Brad; the half cool/semi popular. Brad is friend with people like you (if you're not 100% autistic) AND Chad,

going to bar to watch the cubs game.

pretty much this.
also
remastered

>cheat meal today
>made excellent meat stew
>drank some beer
>play videogames with gf
All is good.

Hit the gym in the morning, had a job interview earlier today. All that's left is to pick up some dank and get comfy with some Overwatch

Haha this. I'm always friends with the brad

How did the interview go?

how do I single out and make friends with Brad then and make it not awkward as fuck?

nice, interview in what field?

a man who did nothing wrong

I got an exam in in two and a half hours, then I'm going to the Trump Rally then I might go to the gym or play some Witcher 3, Overwatch or Pokemon Showdown.

I worked out every day for a week until yesterday so I'd like to not take two rest days but I ended up walking/running a fuckton yesterday (over 9 miles) so I might take the day off.

Are you on PC?

worked from

06:00 - 16:00. Start work tomorrow at 05:00 so i have to be up at 03:30.

the people i livet with are drinking and going out. had a few laughs with them and gonna hit the sheets now. Honestly don't mind really, used to drink way too much, new job is keeping me in check.

Thanks bros, quite well I think, or hope at least haha. I work in private security so the jobs can be a bit here and there sadly or whenever there is work

why was this so funny

Gonna sit and make some spiritual gainz though prayer, sing some hymns. Then chill and play some vidya with my twin.

what you guys are doing in the class, like hey man are you done that project yet what did you do for it. hey man you wanna get something to eat after class i'm starving.

Finishing up a pretty chill work shift. Plan to head to the gym with my best friend afterwards and get my place ready tomorrow for a halloween movie/game fest.

Done with work and working out, so know it's some beers and a few rounds of Battlefield 1.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Halloween party, so I save my kcal for that.

Muay thai for 4 hours then lurk on here till I sleep. Early day tomorrow

Chinese takeout within my macros
Go thrifting and post cops to Veeky Forums
Browse thinspo
Finish getting bf's Halloween costume ready for Halloween party tomorrow night.

>work
>play vidya
>do small workouts between games
>get my sip on

I'm in recluse mode until I fix my teeth this next thursday

Just got out of the gym and had breakfast. Going to my school to see if they can offer me any sort of job. I'm so tired of working retail. Between the customers and the managers it's a soul-sucking shitfest.
After that, chem hw. Hanging out with gf later.

Do some running and sprinting, pickup a beard for my costume, read at the bookstore, watch a movie/anime, play vidya

At military college, parade today, spending all night cleaning for massive inspection tomorrow. Then we are forced to go to a football game (no alcohol allowed). Help me guys, I don't even have time to go to the gym

Gym in an hour. Will take my pupper on his evening campus walk about an hour after that. Going to work on my lines for my acting class scene, which I'm rehearsing tomorrow with my partners. Probably going to watch Troy while playing Skyrim a bit too. Will grill up some chicken for dinner (thinking jerk style with some black beans, pineapple and rice)

>Story of my life.

How is Troy? Worth watching?

>that photo

It's not bad. Where it fails at characterization, it makes up for with bretty good action and cinematography.

Holy shit, sounds like my fridays. Except replace the gf with wife

Cry myself to sleep

i plan on going to work and asking why they scheduled me for 30 hours when i said i wanted 20 hours. this is the 3rd time theyve done it and ive only worked there for 2 months. if they refuse to adjust my schedule, im quitting on the spot. :^)

Just got back from a 5am-12pm shift-class-shift; band rehearsal followed by homecoming parade, little brother's having his senior night at the high school fball game. Need to shower afterwards and then go out to party w/ the friends, hopefully hammer down and sleepover; football game 1pm call time tomorrow.

Just finished lifting so anime and games.

I didn't work out. Got all prepped, pulled into the gym parking lot, had a minor coughing fit and it really aggravated my injury. Now I'm bummed as shit

Work on an essay, play world of tanks, jack off, browse Veeky Forums or youtube. Its been raining a lot down here, i love it. Planning shit for halloween night with my friends.

Lifted this afternoon. Gym crush wasn't there today, which was strange (she's always there on Fridays). My workout just wasn't quite right without her lighting up my day.

Really love these threads.

Get out of work at eight, gonna buy groceries then lift. Probably relax tonight either roll with Doom or watch a movie on my list. I have the option to hit up a party tomorrow, kinda wanna go but wondering if I should. It'd be fun to show off gainz but drunk/dumb people annoy me.

Pulled pork is in the slow cooker. I was going to go to drop in floor hockey but im feeling on the verge of sickness.Probably just gonna watch some Ape Hoop and maybe game some mlb the show or something. Of course ill be shit posting with the lads.

Playing some Chrono Trigger tonight and go to sleep early, tomorrow morning I am going to the climbing gym with some friends, slowly becoming better.
Have a good night anons

I have to study REEEE

work :^)))))

Already hit the gym today. Right now I'm downloading Konosuba. Heard good things about it and I finally have time to give it a try.

Cooking chicken fried rice, gym after, then cleaning up house for family we haven't seen in years to come over tomorrow. I hope they don't cut into my gym time. W

I'll definitely hit the shoulders after work, then have dinner with the family. After that I'm heading to a party this girl invited me to. I was surprised because we just met and she want's to dress up together. She's an engineering major so she might be dtf. Wish me luck mates.

going to a halloween party and unironically dressing as CIA. gonna try not drinking too much, but everyone else seems intent on getting pretty drunk. I'm supposed to do some slingshot benching tomorrow so we'll see how that goes

also maybe you guys can help. there is going to be food there and the hosts are making like a punchbowl of some alcohol (caribou lou I think) for everyone. I should bring my own beer in addition to that right?

nice, how did you guys meet and get to talking?

i have to work

i go to uni and work part time so im at school at day mon-wed, school half the day work other half thu and fri. work all fucking day sat and sun.

fucking kill me i havent had a single day to do anything relaxing for more than an hour at a time in over a month. im leaving for work in 30 mins

I started taking salsa lessons to get me out of my comfort zone and ended up going to a salsa club. Shit was intimidating. She started dancing with my friend who's been doing it for years, but she kept making eye contact with me. I asked her to dance and told her I'm a beginner but she didn't care, she had the puppy dog eyes. She told me I was doing fine and that it's attractive seeing guys dance. It was an ego boost for sure. She was there with three of her friends so I didn't want to ask for her number, instead I got all of their snapchats to make it seem like we could be friends. We ended up talking every day now. Update: just got her number.

Fuck man, at least you're staying busy? If it means anything to you, when you get a full time job you'll have more time than you have now?

v nice my man, where did you get the salsa lessons and join the club? at a local community center or what?

>25
>alienated all my friends by being a depressed faggot for years
>finally assimilate into some spectrum of normalcy (car,job)
>nowhere to go
What the fuck am I supposed to do?

My rule of thumb for parties is to always bring something. Whether it be a 12 pack or a bottle, just to show that you're friendly and there to party. Especially if it's a party you weren't invited to. I.e. your friends friend

If you live in socal they're all over. Just google dance studios in your area.

There's a community center near me that offers it, but mostly old people went. If you're just trying to learn the dance I highly recommend that. But the dance studios in LA for instance have a lot of good looking girls that practice. It helps with body language, posture, eye contact, and is great exercise.

Go to a college campus near you. Have a case of beer at hand and befriend someone there? Or you can find people in things that you're interested in, like the gym.

Get drunk, go home with some girls

nah it's my friend's party. thanks though.

here have a neat image

fuck I live in Tennessee lmao, good idea though I'll definitely hit up a dance studio

kek

I went to a fighting gym for a year before it closed down. That was my only social outlet at the time. I talked with people, but never got any phone numbers or other forms of communication. It doesn't help that I think I'm the weirdest guy. It may not be true, but I constantly ask myself if I should have said or refrained from saying something. I have destroyed myself.

Delete this

Ausfag so it's Sat morning here

last night I sat on Veeky Forums, youtube and talked to men on hookup apps. life sucks.

But I did just have a good fap this morning. I'm gonna make a coffee and hit the gym sometime before 12

Try out some hobbies and shit. You might not find the right ones for you right away but just trying different stuff will take you places.

>Tennessee
W-which part?

That is pretty neat, thanks.

I went to an exam for uni, hit the gym, got hit by a motorbike on the way there, ate, then went to germany to fuck some eastern european hookers for testosterone gains.

it was ok except the part when i fell backwards squatting lmao1plate next to two cute girls

>It doesn't help that I think I'm the weirdest guy
That's your problem right there. Stop thinking that way .I guarantee you no one thinks you're weird. Get back into fighting.

>Bro let's grab drinks this weekend and watch the fight

Oh shit, yeah man Idk about that one. Is it predominantly white in Tenn? Maybe check out some line dancing? Not trying to be racist.

Sitting alone in my university dorm room about to put on some legends of tomorrow then watch the latest episode of the blacklist. Digging into some Chinese momentarily too.

I joined the rowing society pretty late so there are already friendship gourps meaning I don't get invited to nights out (apart from the Rowing club social).

>That soul crushing feel when I just walked home past all the happy, hot and drunk people

Saturday morning here, cos auspoof.
I can't train cos some retard hyperextended my elbow during jiu jitsu training, so i am probably gonna get stoned and play Civ 6 and GTA SA all day.

I have a 25% in statics and a 25% in physics and have to study and pass the courses or ill prob honestly kill myself.

Will be studying all night and snapchatting my gf who lives 4 hours away and is probably cheating on me.

can anyone recommend any fun vidya games? alrdy played wow (quit a few montha ago), dota2, PoE, and guilty gear. i used to have so much fun in wow but it sucks now, so if anyone can recommend me any fun games to play tonight id appreciate it. stayin in all weekend bc no friends

Dark souls is fun

this

>currently half midnight
>waiting for my bluetooth earphones to charge up because i'm going to the gym at 9am

fug, not gonna get enough sleep reee

depends what do you like, I like Alice Madness Returns or maybe Ori and the blind forest

> pic related

dota 2 play with some friends and you´ll never stop

love these threads

did arms and shoulders earlier(behind the neck OHPs fucking kill the lateral delts), have a pizza in the oven now, gonna eat that and watch Drag Me to Hell with the senpai

Work til 10pm and have to be back in by 6am tomorrow. Probably just get off, have a beer and watch an episode of something on Netflix with the gf. Work tomorrow, then workout. Shitpost here.

Hope all you other bros are having a more entertaining weekend

finishing up my uni homework then playing fifa ultimate team all night

College freshman
Can't go to any parties because literally no friends
Just bought chipotle I'll eat this shit then go do my laundry
Will probably play dota in the laundry room so ya it's lit