Some of you are going to tell me to fuck off Veeky Forums but this is the only board I know and I need advice

Some of you are going to tell me to fuck off Veeky Forums but this is the only board I know and I need advice

>match with fit qt few weeks back
>text everyday since, call a few times
>she goes to a different university ~30 mins away
>doesn't seem far but I have no car and buses don't run there
>she has a car and wants to drive over today

Wtf do I do? I'm an autist but I've been doing well with her so far.
Is it beta to have a girl pick you up on a first date? Do I take her to dinner? Do I just invite her in my house?

Help me not fuck this up bros

Just fucking go with her, method of transport is meaningless.

No but it's super beta to worry about what is and isn't beta

Relax user, being nervous and insecure will only hinder you

>this is the only board I know and I need advice

Motherfucker there's an entire board for advice

fuck off

dude she literally takes the effort to drive 30min just for you
if that doesn't say she is fuckin ready for your D

just take her over to your place and watch a movie and drink something
around 30min in go for a kiss and let the magic happen
that's it

Retarded faggot. Stop lying to yourself and just come out of the closet already.

>this girl wants to hang out with me, should I?
Nigger wat r u doing

If you were alpha you wouldn't be worrying about being beta or not.

You're already beta just take whatever she gives you and enjoy

Hes cockblocking himself out of stupidity

loosen up user, seems like a cool chick if she's willing to pick you up, you probably have nothing to be nervous about, just play it off and have fun

don't try too hard, meet her and see if you have chemistry, if you do it will flow just fine

(Not Opie) There is /adv of course but it's full of Fedoras licking women's feet

Yeah, and it's full of defeatist cucks instead of people who want to grow their balls and actually improve.
Posed a question about asking a chick out there once, and they tried to dissuade me from it because it would look "Beta" and "Cringy". Luckily I'm pretty used to being both , so I did it anyway, and she took my virginity.
Don't ever go there for actualy advice under any circumstances.

dont listen to these kv's. Were you upfront about not having a car? if she knows you dont have a car then let her pick you up and buy her dinner. If you omitted that detail, and trust me it matters if you did, then you might be fucked. What I do is take a beeper or uber out to meet up for drinks. get us too buzzed to drive then we take a beeper/uber back to apartment smash and she leaves the next morning. its kind of deceitful but it does bother women if you dont have a car.

Sounds like you have both made a solid connection, the first meet in person is always a little awkward and weird, but you need to have it so that your relationship with her can go anywhere.

A 30 minute drive aint shit my dude, take it as a sign that she likes you.

I've literally never had a match on tinder, never once had a convo on there
wtf I don't get it

stop thinking about whether things are beta or not, that's what makes u a beta. I know it's easy to get nervous and that's normal for most people, good looking or not, but the best thing u can do is try to enjoy yourselves and be honest. If you start lying and trying to project yourself as someone you're not you're just gonna fuck it up.

Ask her if there's anything she want to do, just out of courtesy but be very prepared for that "idk what do u suggest" so yeah, take her to dinner somewhere cozy that isn't either cheap or too expensive. Try to drink with her and yea invite her to your house but don't be creepy about it.

dude i literally have autism and have smashed at least 6 girls iin my right next to my manga collection at my parents house while people were in the other room

You're fat or ugly or have shitty pictures

Hookers and men in skirts dont count. Sorry user.

I don't think I'm any of that, my main picture is a nice quality one of me in a suit from a wedding

show pic.
blur face if you're scared.

strange.
as a dude i see nothing wrong with it.