youtube.com/watch?v=pawuWiutyYs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg
youtube.com/watch?v=fBdpIED2-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=aj4hbrVgVY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if I wanted a cringe thread I would have asked for your one rep max

good joke lol

this guy

he does all of that fucking cringy shit and makes fucking pointless videos about nothing aka "motivation" videos
>do what you want to do
>i mean fuck the haters, right?
>do what you want
>achieve your goals
>and you will achieve your goals

this shit is so fucking retarded i want to punch him in the face every time i see a video like this. He can't even describe his workout or an exercise but people are following him on social media because he is roided to hell and back and those morons believe they can get same body because they've watched his motivational video where he pretends to tear up

Can some smart user counter the strawman in pic related?
I know it's a shit comparison but I can't articulate why

The joke is ill never get a grill like her

plus.google.com/u/0/collection/k4zQNB

>muh #ironlife DYELs

>No filter
no shit dude
really no filter
so shredded

Ah yes being an annoyance to others at the Gym, very good very good.

Yeah, Bradley Martin is getting fucking annoying.
At first it was kinda interesting watching all the stupid shit he did.

But he's scum, marketing a bunch of shit while on roids. I am 90% sure he doesn't even eat the food he posts in pictures. He just lies about it.

His motto should be "DO ROIDS"
fucking natty 230+lbs my ass

Don't know why you all so mad. He never claims natty. Much better than juicing cunts that claim natty and repeatly defend it.

Im not acusing him of roids because that's pretty obvious. My point is that he gets away with retarded bullshit "motivational" speeches or meme routines just because he is big and lean.

For comparsion look at Blaha. Although he has knowledge about lifting, knows his shit in and out and really wants to help people he gets mocked just because he was cucked by genetic lottery and he looks pretty bad for internet standards.

That was pretty obvious the whole time

Im not sure what you mean. Thats not a strawman argument, its just pointing out a fact.

If you want to call it a shitty comparison, sure, theres plenty of reasons such as: pizza delivery companies having to compete for your business and drivers working for tips, where police get paid the same regardless; rioting in certain neighborhoods forcing police to not respond to calls in certain neighborhoods (looking at you, chicago) or severely delaying response times to ensure officer safety (sometimes til the next day); efficiency differences (pizza delivery, while not always a well oiled machine, is way more organized and efficient than a 911 call center can ever dream of being without a severe overhaul.

Again, i just think its a humorous observation, not a strawman argument

Why does lifting attract so many awkward cunts?

It doesn't require human interaction.

That's pretty annoying though.

Also not enough monologues about protein and the BBC.

If you want some real Veeky Forums humor go to Frank Yang's channel

youtube.com/watch?v=KDnzgOjJqtY

You wanna fuck her but you don't want a girl like that. She's not worth keeping just because of the maintenance.

that's deep, man

WHOA NELLY

If I wanted humour I would kerbstomp your nan

I'd be annoyed if some awkward beta tried filming me when I'm working out

>There is a Chinese guy in my gym who wears a minion shirt and shorts, and does sideways dumbbell Nazi salutes and machine exercises
>There is a girl who was on her feet and hands in a bridge shape with their bellies up. who would pussy thrust a leg machine
>There is an old lady who could probably bench twice what I do
I need a home gym

you are literally a 150lb skinnyfat faggot with nipple piercings that claims that normies think youre aesthetic

why the fuck do you trip? you are in awful shape

Cringe belongs on redit.
try /r/fitness or something

>Not grilling at the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=pawuWiutyYs

Good luck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg

youtube.com/watch?v=fBdpIED2-ok

this was 10/10 cringe.

Buff dude with good form does weighted chins - where's the cringe?

this, where's the cringe?

It sounds like childish bitching to me.

Before he got really popular in the fitness community, he was alright, now it's a lot of bullshit and stupid shit about arm day or leg day or some shit like that

No cringe, but a stretch to call them weighted. His legs have atrophied and the chair weighs about 35 lbs. If he was 180 lbs body weight non parapalegic, he's definitely lifting under that. Maybe 130, 140

Stil

Fair enough.

That isn't why Blaha gets mocked.

>bending his legs

none of those counted.

>unironically mentioning Blaha

LO fucking L. Dudes a joke. Better information out there given by stronger people who actually look like they lift.

I just want to see him do more egolifting shit. stupid people doing egolifts with shit form is dumb. seeing him do squats on a hoverboard with good form is something else entirely, and is really why I ever watched him at all.

>For comparsion look at Blaha. Although he has knowledge about lifting, knows his shit in and out and really wants to help people he gets mocked just because he was cucked by genetic lottery and he looks pretty bad for internet standards.

Kys dipshit

fuck he's such a loser and he doesnt even know it

We lift to compensate autism.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

autism

OP this dude is truely an alpha CHAd so outgoing

>plus.google.com/u/0/collection/k4zQNB
this is davids corner

he's just moving in the direction of the hits

>go to the gym
>steak boy has been sacked
>replaced with a vegan
>have to eat tofu

If you are in an emergency, the police will arrive at your place way faster than a pizza
If you don't live in a big city, the police will take some time to arrive, but the pizza won't even deliver at your place

This isn't a strawman argument, it's just false information based on the illusion that police is slower than pizza deliveries, that illusion itself being based on the fact that waiting for police is usually way harder since you're in trouble, so time seems longer.

he can walk
using the wheelchair as his weighted

youtube.com/watch?v=aj4hbrVgVY8

i dont understand these sand slippers