6'8"

>6'8"
>180lb
>naturally broad shoulders
>large penis

How does it feel to know that despite eating junk food all day and never having touched a weight in my life, women will find my natural body more attractive than whatever artificial muscles you might have?

dem chicken legs

thanks for the keks OP

t. virgin lanklet

You're too tall for most women

6'2" master race reporting in. Ask me how it feels to be ideal

You look like you have the body of a 14 year old

>artificial muscles
I didn't know I had prosthetics OP, I swear they even grow when I work them out

This shitty site keeps rotating my images

Only men care about 'chicken legs', long and lean legs look much better in pants than steroid legs

Not a virgin like 90% of this board, but OK

keep getting cucked by the 6'4 master race :)

>6'8"
>180lb
>thinking women find you attractive
you look rather akward than attractive. skeleton

Sorry skelly but you're way past an attractive height.

muscles don't make you taller

I could kill you incredibly easy even drowsy and take your girl on the dance floor

I feel alright

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make it through the day.

keep hanging in there skelly-bro and don't suicide pls.

keep telling that to yourself you pathetic skeleton

>6'2
>ideal

maybe in your 3rd world country, but in Northern Europe, 6'2 is just above manlet tier and optimal is closer to 6'4.

I do agree that 6'8 is lanklet terroritory, though

>women will find
>will

Nice one, already gave away the fact that not one has yet, m8.

I don't think girls fantasize about fucking 6'8 awkward lanklet giants with no strength. You look even more awkward and pathetic without any muscle mass you lanky faggot.

I don't care about most women (reminder that most women look like shit), I'm looking for the quality women that are confident enough to go out with someone as tall as me

Don't play the semantics game, you know what I mean. Women are attracted on a primal level to genetic qualities (like BONES), roid muscles are just aesthetic window dressing

Masturbating to anime is not losing your virginity faggot

How does it feel to be ideal?

>large penis
Lmao, stuffing socks in your briefs doesn't count as large penis.

>Women are attracted on a primal level to genetic qualities (like BONES)
That's a dog mate......ironically the type of girls you'd get with that body.

>Don't play the semantics game
Wew lads, we got a badass over here

> "artificial muscle"

Acidentally tagged you. Good observation though.

I'm 6'7 and Im too tall. I feel skinny and Im nearly 50 punds heavier than you.

THANK YOU

le manlet argument

Can you make the projection any more obvious, jesus

What I've noticed is that pretty, slightly chubby girls tend to be into me and do all of the work in terms of starting a relationship

I have a legit 8" penis, deal with it

6'4" here. Hate bending down to hear girls over the music. Will grant 6'2" as ideal, fellow man sized user.

OP are you okay? Make a hand sign in the next picture if your parents aren't letting you eat.

True 6'4 here, a real man of this height knows it is the ideal. Any shorter is a manlet, any taller is a freak.

You're just a manlet in a real mans body.

Nope - the difference is that manlets are genetic shit, so it's 100% coping on their part

Most women actually find my phenotype attractive, the issue is that a lot of them feel too intimidated to 'match up' with me irl (particularly the women with shit genes themselves). Those same women are also semi-asexual and looking for a cuck beta bf to adore them and validate their emotions

THATS A LOT OF WATER FUCKIN HELL
ARE YOU OK??

Just look at that dong brehs

>I'm looking for the quality women that are confident enough to go out with someone as tall as me

women willing to go out with someone as tall as you != quality women though. I'm sure plenty of fat girls would be willing to go out with you

>artificial muscles

? They're real ?

pretty great. contributes to the general level of confidence I have at all times. Also my qt is 5'4", I love being this tall mountain compared to her.

Noice.

I'm 6'1'', so close yet so far.

So u got hard for this skelly pic? What tf are u insecure about faggot

>Large Penis

Pics, or, it did not happen, OP.

>8"
>large

Bigger than average but I'm 5'8" with an 8" dick. Girls would consider it "big," but not "YUGE." Also if your girth is under 6.5" just kill yourself bruh, lanklet with a pencil dick is suicide mode

Just looks huge on the faggot cause hes 2"wide

>Northern Europe
So what have you the right to call other countries third world?

David?

you're good. my best friend is 6'3", so I know those feels :\

6'8?

Fucking freak

more niggs in northern europe than anywhere else

I have a 7" dick and that's been too long to go balls deep in every position with my last 3 girlfriends. bashed their cervix too much. I honestly wouldn't trade dicks with you.

You're disgusting, i'm 6'7 currently 245lbs aiming for around 270

Im very muscular, about 242lb at 6ft, a healthy 13-15% bodyfat, competitive powerlifter on a very high level.

Almost every woman I've been with has been overwhelmed by touching and grabbing at my muscles as we have sex. I also had a 8.5x6, but they almost never comment on that. Last girl I slept with I actually mentioned it and asked her if shes been with a guy with a dick as big as mine before, she replied "Not really...but dick size is so boring".

>180lbs
>At 6' 8"

Hello hungry skeleton

WILL SOMEBODY POST THEIR YUGE DICK ALLREADY? gheez, online anons claiming to have huge dicks, all talk no action -sad

You forgot to say no homo

I'm
and I've never even sent a dick pic to a girl in my entire life. I just dont get it desu.

>6'8"
>attractive
Fuck off slenderman, you are not attractive.

You're lying about your size or you've only slept with 3 girls. I'm 8x6.5 and 75% of girls have commented on it immediately after seeing it, and almost all girls have commented on it eventually

They have commented on it, but not nearly as much as they do on my muscles or body size

Oh I dunno OP, how does it feel to know that your low-quality bait is some of the worst I've ever seen, and that your lies are some of the most unbelievable I've ever seen, too?

You're short
You're FAT
You have weak, slumped shoulders
You have MICROPENIS

>Having to brag about being an unfit skeleton board on an anonymous fitness board
This says all I need to know about your pathetic life and personality friendo.

Overwhelming amount of insecurity and autism in this thred goddam

Forgot?

Your thighs are shit, and so are you

That chart is such bullshit lmao. 5'11" to 6'2" is ideal height. Male clothing is designed for this height and anything more will make you seem weird. I swear all this shit about how you need to be 6'2" or above to be attractive is just written by tall fags whose only point of pride is that they're tall.

its okay manlet maybe in the next life
you'll be apart of 6'4 master race.

6'8 is too much. Negative returns on height after 6'4-5 dude
I went out with a 6'9 dude the other night and he was good looking but the only attention he got was from dudes asking how tall he is. Most girls were more interested in my 6'3 200 pounds 10% bf buddy

you're awkward brah. no offense, we still love ya.

What was your diet as a kid OP?

gross

>never learn

Terrible angle.

Here, I took a picture for you to learn from.

10/10 boypussy would bang

lmao what the fuck is wrong with your glans
goddamn cutlets

LOL my dick shorter but still fuck better wtf is this manlethead shit

>dried bulb

No thanks.

Saving your pic so I can fraud and send it to sluts

show dick

>that first sip of the day

>that first tip of the day

How's the weather this time of year in Auschwitz?

Finally. Nice dicks would suck no homo. I bet the OP wont post his because he lied about size ( onsidering how inse ure he is).

Seeing these images really brings home the horror of the camps