Is there hope for the not genetically gifted?

is there hope for the not genetically gifted?

or are we doomed to a miserable failure if you're average.

what's the point of getting fit, a high paying job, learning charisma, becoming intelligent if you will be always a second class male to most females.

most women will see you as an ugly non white manlet who is overcompesating.

is not even fair, what's the point then of improving?

Why not improve yourself?

>he didn't read the part where I say women will consider you second class even if you lift

Become your personal best, date within your race, develop your hobbies. You can't expect any acceptance when you aren't even motivated for your own sake. You 'do it' because you value yourself and your efforts. That shows to others and so does the lack of it.

tfw born with 8/10+ genetics across the board

SHUT UP RETARD

If you're doing all of that solely to find a gf, then you're going to fail anyways.
Look dude, either do it for you or don't even bother.

what are your stats? My guess is that youre insecure about your height

Unless you are Indian some white women will still find you attractive

>Unless you are Indian
Wasn't it indian guy that was nominated as the most attractive man in the world?

>date in your race
Fuck you I want a asian bitch

You're a fucking loser.

Want to know WHY you're a fucking loser?
It has nothing to do with your fitness, job, so-called charisma, or intelligence. It has EVERYTHING to do with your atittude: it sucks ASS.

You sound like a loser. I'm 100% sure your expressions, your body language, even your tone of voice all scream out 'I AM A LOSER!'. Only if and when you stop thinking and acting like a pathetic waste-case LOSER will your life change.

Oh and by the way: The more you obsess over females, the MORE of a loser you will be. You must stink of desperation and loneliness, and perhaps horniness, and all the above make you come off like a creepy fuck that nobody wants to get stuck in a room alone with.

Fix your shit or kill yourself.

>t. Sharma Verma Gupta Malhotra Bhatnagar Saxena Kapoor

If you're not white then you sort of are second class.
Unless you're asian, asians are the only good non-whites.

If you are an ugly, non-white manlet, good luck with that. Maybe you can get a fat one, but still unlikely.

So you're a nigger with yellow fever?

KYS lmao

t. American that doesnt go to a uni full of asians.
They are insufferable.

I feel like japs and Koreans are alright generally, it's mainly the chinks that cause problems from what I've seen.

Mainlander Chinese are the worst, they have disgusting habits, they are immoral, they have an open disdain for all other cultures and there are fuckloads of them

Indos and Malayans are also pretty bad

Singaporeans and Koreans are bro tier though

t: Attended UNSW

>UNSW

C U C K
U
C
K

Yeah I fell for the best uni meme, still got a great grad job and that's what matters