Tell me about Zarathustra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTZ0FGcKPuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest

guy liked to speak

He's not the only one.

Founder of western Civilization

He's pretty good with a guillotine and hot big tiddy blonde chicks. Kinda guy who really kept things in the moment.

Basically Jesus before Jesus

He's more like a less retarded Mohammad

>Hey, guys when was Zoroaster born?
>Oh, somewhere between 1100 and 500 BC
>Do you think someone made him up
>No, probs not, yo

>Hey Guys, when was Jesus born
>Oh, probably between 6 and 4 BC
>Oh, well when do we start getting his biographies
>Like 60 AD
>Sounds fake

one of the original Magi

He was born in a humble village in eastern Iran. He went around Iran to spread the word of Ahura Mazda, the wise lord.

The collection of his words, like bibile, was called "Avesta". But this book is lost and only fragments remain.

A guy that became famous for shit attributed to him years later by other writers?

I wish parts of the middle east were still Zoroastrian

:*

no one in the right mind would deny Jesus existed
the same with Zoroaster

People don't expect me to believe this guy rose from the grave.

Probably would drive a Mazda today.

Reasonably chuckled.

Zarathustra, Jesus, Buddha, and Muhammad didn't historically exist. Not being ironic here. They were more "euhemerized", all of them.

Mani did historically exist though.

I’m pretty sure nobody denies that Muhammad existed.

He was obsessed with objective Truth. The worst thing you can do in the Zoroastrian religion is to tell a lie. They believe everything wicked starts with a lie. He even said that if my teaching were shown to be untrue stop following them.
Here is a good video:
youtube.com/watch?v=RTZ0FGcKPuE

A few scholars do.

Zoroastrianism is an intensely ritualistic philosophy and visualizes the universe as divided between the benevolent Ahura Mazda and the malevolent Ahriman. This dualism describes the existence of evil, as having a single deity would mean that evil also comes from God.

he wasn't born in eastern iran, he was born somewhere in middle to northern afghanistan by today's geography and that's where he spread his avesta

Like fucking who

What makes one inherently good and the other inherently evil?

Shlomo Shekelbergstein

a slepton classic. a golden haired precursor to the more well-known Dharmic epics such as Nirvana - Revenge of Bodhisattva and "Smells Like Tantric Spirit"

boredom. you know... like after you switch to top after bottoming for a few years

talk to any historian, and they will literally all defend the historicity of jesus

lel

He came, he saw, he spake

HOw does Zoroastrianism tie into the Persian Kings?