medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Testosterone_TEST/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey

>friday night
>watching animal documentaries on youtube

fuck, i need to get new friends. My current ones are fucking losers

disgusting legs

holy fuck these new Veeky Forums ads on mobile are SO BAD

Fuck, well now that one's ruined, deleted.

show pussy hottie?

Lmao ya wtf is wrong with her legs?

adware too
the gook is ruining Veeky Forums

You what.

Vulgar.

>disgusting short pigu hair
>bow legged
>no tits
>unimpressive face

I would bang this girl just like every other dude, but what possessed you to actually save a picture of her onto your computer as if she's hot shit

>perfection

So is this thread about people that should be cleansed or steroids.
I swear Veeky Forums gets worse and worse over the years.

hello /fraud/
i know jack fuck about shit when it comes to roids and every other kind of magic potion
and i'm supposed to do a 20 min presentation about "doping in sports & bodybuilding" for my class in a couple weeks
since i want to gather more info than i'll get from internet searches, i really want to hear YOUR insight on the matter, because you guys obviously have knowledge about all that
plz tell me about yourself and your experiences

starting with some basic info

>how much money do you spend on roids?
>do you compete in bodybuilding or any sports?
>how much bad (or good) did roiding do to you personally?
>what percentage of gymbros from your gym are on gear? (a guess will be fine)

Who's that dime piece?

well.........

now I'm in love

The same reason you saved images of Cheekie, apparently, taste gets a lot more subjective in the middle ranges. There's a fair bit that's posted here that doesn't even register for me.

bruh dont let them get you

she is waifu tier

>The same reason you saved images of Cheekie, apparently, taste gets a lot more subjective in the middle ranges.

You saved that pic to jack off to 7 times per day?

A living warning to all women considering roids

Someone have cheekienow.png?

what you can say is that most steroid myths are bullshit.

>roids cost barely any money, 200$ and im good for the next 6 months.
>roid rage isnt real, there are barely any steroids that make you this agressive.
>steroids can be very safe, and sometimes even benefical

i would say, out of 100 people in my gym, there are 4-5 roiders.

roids did only good to me, nothing bad to report so far apart from some minor acne maybe.

I dont compete

Her face looks really fat in this pic

is it possible to get puffy nips, without having itchy nips first?

Fuck, you guys are just tearing into Erin, I hope she doesn't browse here.

watch bigger stronger faster on youtube/netflix

They are far from magic potions. They just help you get more out of the effort you put into workouts/diet

Cost depends on cycle. Your basic Test cycle is cheap. I ran a cycle with Tren A, Mast Prop, EQ, and Test and that hurt my wallet a bit. So it depends on depth of cycle

I tried an NPC physique show once locally after my first test cycle. got trashed and made me feel like a fag for doing physique in the first place

Only negative thing to happen to me is Tren gave me THE WORST roid acne on my chest ever. different people experience sides differently

It's pretty much me and 3-4 other dudes (so 5)

please stop posting that image

it just makes me sad

whats the best way to dispose of needles as an ausfag

Think I might dig a hole or some shit and bury them.

Man there should be gangster movies about roid abusers and roid handlers.
Like Pain and Gain but more down to Earth.
Something like Pusher with steroids and fitness culture.

Steroids just don't bring money man it's way more taboo than coke or Molly

if you could do a line of steroids like you could blow it would be way more popular

thanks for your input mate
however
Wealthy Syntholizer said in one of his vids that roids are much more expensive than that
is Rich full of shit or is he talking about ifbb tier cycles?
Pete Rubish also stated that they give you terribad side effects, ranging from gyno to acne & becomming paranoid and irritable as fuck
which country are you from?

ty mate
how much did that expensive cycle cost you?
and where are you from?

>39243722
>how much money do you spend on roids?
Blast runs maybe $100-200 a month. Cruise is like $20 a month?
>do you compete in bodybuilding or any sports?
Is shit posting a sport?
>how much bad (or good) did roiding do to you personally?
Huge quality of life improvement. Also fun.
>what percentage of gymbros from your gym are on gear? (a guess will be fine)
I work out at like 3am typically sooo...

>cheekie pre roids
>middle tier

Where do you live? You bastard

I'm in MA and yeah no.

I've been to Miami before and shit man, the average there is a 8/10

Yes needles are soooky

put the needle caps on.
roll up syringes and needles into several paper sheets and roll them up like a joint.
strap tape around it and just throw into bin like usually.

not even joking

Okay nerds.

How much do I sell vials of test for to DYELs at the gym? Do you think $70 is too much?

is that a pic of larry scott? good taste

I'm from the US. I get my shit in hand from a direct source so your black market guys are gonna be more pricey than your online sources but you dont have to worry about customs

bought a 10 pack of test (just to have on hand, its always good to have a nice supply of test for blasting n cruising) 5 ten a, 5 mast p, 5 Eq, all said and done ran me about 900$.

where your prices get crazy expensive is if you add in GH to a cycle. 250$ per kit and you need multiple kits for a cycle

what do you mean by a huge quality of life improvement?
i'm a normie so all i know about roids is mostly negative connotations
im legit curious now

I live in the northwest, grew up in a town with a lot of Asian immigrants, rarely ever my thing.

its all about the steroid brah and how you handle it.

if you run tren, deca, test, EQ, dbol, masteron all together without any AI's then yes you will have shitty sides.

If you run all these + fucking HGH then yes its expensive.

But on the other side, i can just run 500 or even 250mg test for the rest of my life, pop some Ai and accutane and get the gains of my life, while spending barely any money.

Look at masT. He ran 3 cycles in his entire life with cheap and mild compounds, and so far he has no sides whatsoever, because he took care of it. pic related is masT if you dont know him.

>gyno
asin
>acne
goes away, if not = accutane
>paranoid and irritable
compound dependent, but most roids dont do that

im from poland

reminder this is what MasT's gf looks like.

I literally tie mine up in a plastic bag and throw them into a grocery store or mcdonalds trash bin (at night)
>inb4 paranoia

you are bigger then 90% of people.
guys go out of your way to make room for you.
no one fucks with you and generally respescts you even if you are beta
people will want to be your friend. who doesnt like to have an alpha looking male as a friend?
you will be more attractive, i catch my fucking milf teacher checking out my arms everyday.
today she was talking to someone and she just stopped talking for a split second as she saw my buldging veins because she was so distracted, and no im not lying

sides so far: bit of bacne. Just a bit, not much.
But then, im running test only and nothing else. Obviously you can fuck your shit up like i stated here if you go too deep down the rabbit hole

Ima tell you that he probably took more than he is letting on. Roid brahs tend to have this complex of wanting people to believe they made "sik" gains off of very little

It's not about what your GF looks like dude, it's how happy they make you and how sweet they are.

I dated a girl that was a 9, ASPD, literally ESTP personality, and I was happy for a few months and then slowly grew miserable and sick of her shit.

Next girl I dated was a 5 or a 6 and the best relationship of my life and that's the one I miss, not the aspd cunt

It's one thing to wish you looked like him, it's another to get insecure and lash out because you don't.

Real men don't use -- or need -- steroids.

if you believe his natty pic was natty...

We aren't big here

what are AIs? will running 250-500mg of test make a huge difference on someone compared to the natty gymbros?
also i know about masT, yes, do you know how much he spent on those 3 cycles?

ty again mate, i see what you mean by that now

how much of an impact did test injections had on your physique & performance?
is your sex drive ok? (you don't have to answer that one)
did you have any acne during puberty before roiding?

Cap how does one ensnare the love of a hard body goddess

LOL cap has no idea

Well I'm a little older than most here and things like sex drive, sleep, overall energy levels all improved by just taking trt doses of test. Honestly the sex gains alone are worth it. My sex drive is like when I was 16-20ish.
I think just about anyone would find far more positives than negatives on 150-200 test a week.
You need a hard body first. The rest is just whether or not your personalities mesh. It would help to be smart and rich too.
Lmao I get laid sometimes you douche. You've seen.

Did ESTP's face always look this manly or was it the roids?

What does he need a gf for anyway, dude basically jizzes as soon as he sees a bodybuilding manlet nigger.

>44044

Money. Looks. Personality.

unless you're fine with them being butter faces.

AI = Aromatase Inhibitor. specifics depend on which one you take but essentially they slow or stop aromatase conversion which is what can cause things like gyno, mood swings, etc. (the spoopy sides everyone is skerd of)

That first cycle of Test @500mgs was like my first breath of fresh air. It was like I hadnt been working out for real until that point. Constant boners (dead serious). No acne during puberty only when i ran Tren

what happens if you only take 150-200 of test without anything else at age 28.

Will all the bad shit happen to me?

can confirm this.
all the girls i fell in love with so far just had sweet personalities and werent average as fuck looking.

those few hot chicks i banged i stopped talking to after like 2 months.

too bad the same doesnt go for guys. i have to act like a douchebag fucker and girls dig it.
i act like a nice guy and people think im a faggot.
fuck the world

I can't get a fucking test from my GP because I'm too young. 19.

Do you guys know if this looks okay for just determining if I have low testosterone beforehand?

medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Testosterone_TEST/

why are people this fuckin jelly and just assume stuff?
I dont know, you dont know, only he knows how many cycles he did and how much he took. who cares?
all we know is that he did what it took to become such a beast. I mire him hard

>finish test

>you now have cancer, severe atherosclerosis, possibly MS and most definitely ALS.

Also, you're now clinically depressed with ASPD.

500mg of test e will make you blow up like a madman dude.
you will make gains worth of 2 years in a few months lol

testosterone is converted to estrogen.
estrogen gives you acne and gyno tits.

Ai's keep estrogen in check.

Please don't give this whore the attention her father clearly never provided

this

trips4truth

mast confirmed myspace angled cuck shitskin numale.

But, do I need anything else to determine low test or is that fine? SHBG?

seconded

Hnnggg indeed sir.
>Will all the bad shit happen to me?
What bad shit?

hello?

At the very least you get lipids, test (and SHBG), estrogen and prolactin.

LH and FSH as well.

But desu, you want a full hormone panel + the regular markers.

stop being a cuckboi and just get it from napsgear or find the source at your gym

do i really need to mention the impact on my physique lol?

performance just the usualy things. I can lift harder, lift longer, lift more often, recover faster. Im not tired after a heavy session.

why would my sex drive not be ok. Unless raging boners and the urge to fertilize woman 24/7 is "not okay" for you..

Yeah i had acne all my life, cleared up at 19yo, roids brought it a bit back.
If it gets worse, i run accutane for 3 months = no more acne for the next 20 years.

Roid Aids ofcourse.

Just need a test m8.

Just to determine if I have normal test? Fug, looks like I'm paying.

I mentioned symptoms at GP and got nothing from it really, probably because they don't care unless you're age 50.

how much do YOU get it for? 70 is pushing it in my opinion. I sell it 60 to DYEL's and 50 to friends because papa still has to have some running around money

you will get slightly better gains, but over a longer period of time you can still get jacked on that dose. Im talking about years though

the chance of getting bad shit from it is very very low, nearly non-existant. 150mg that is, 200 im not so sure anymore

all the spooky sides.

the infamous peengina roid aids anger cancer

how do I make my daddy proud?

he looks pretty pale to me.

he also chad.

thanks again for the input man

thanks for that info, i didn't know anything about aromatase inhibitors
are those compounds legal? do you get them from the same person as your test?

did the faster gains cause problems like joint pain or anything?

thanks mate, same questions as above tho

thank you man

like $50 lmao

>Roid Aids ofcourse.
No no you don't understand the process. Roids make you gay and then you start going on Craigslist looking for random dudes to blow behind waffle house at 2am and then bam! AIDS
Acne is the only thing I worry about.
Ya I heard about that on CNN so it must be true.
Stay swole

Do you take Accutane while heavy lifting?

Any joint problems?

im the guy that took tren for like 5 months from 400mg to 700mg

been off of it a while now

but i am pretty sure it permanently changed the way my brain works

feels like i kept most of the alpha effect and roidrage

POST MORE PLS

Ai's are illegal yes, but not as illegal as steroids if that makes sense.
Yeah in most cases you get them from the same person you get roids from.

Faster gains dont cause joint problems.
Bumping up your training weights with 5 lbs every month just because you get stronger gives you tendon and joint problems.
On roids, you get much stronger than your joints and tendons can keep up with. Retards neglect that and just train with the weight they are comfortable with, with their new found strength. And then they cry about joint problems.

Hell, on roids you dont even need to lift heavy. I curl 30 pounds and have 17 inch arms

Does erin have any social medio or anything?!? shes so gorgeous

nah man i didnt take accutane so far because the acne isnt that bad. If it DOES get bad, i have accutane on hand to pop it if needed.

with low test?

how much gains did you make? weight increase?

Took Accutane back in high school and I had pretty bad acne/bacne so I always been a little afraid of some added test bringing that back.

the vegan erin?

He's a manlet in his country though. And that's not the only thing he failed at.

Roids are actually somewhat less illegal because most of them aren't registered as meds. Smuggling meds is far, far worse and pretty much illegal everywhere. Roids are not.

this erin

Am I a beta if I run 250mg test for 12-16 weeks?

its meant to permanently change your sebum production. Its unlikely that test alone will bring it back.
Maybe 1-2 pimples here and there, but not real acne.

I don't know, I just saw her name on a reverse search, was posted all over the chans, I'd assume not.

you are.
do 500mg.

>risking your health and shitty sides for lmao mediocre gains

But test is a medicine used in TRT, and other steriods are used to treat issues with blood vessels or lupus, correct?

I guess some steroids have no no medical application, and therefore are not classified that way?