Buy kitchen scale

>buy kitchen scale
>count kcal
>dropping 5kg of fat within 40 days
>blown away how easy it actually is

the kitchen scale is literally the master key to this shit and i regret all those years wasted i thought i could estimate this.

Literally only need a scale for lean bulking

Cutting is so fucking easy, just don't eat like a pig, you fat fuck.

You aren't hungry? Eat less.

Shit nigger

You're 100% right, but where the scale really shines is baking. Measuring ingredients by weight is so much more accurate than by volume.

disagree. Take brown rice for example. Going by volume on the serving size will give you 3x as much rice (and therefore calories) as going by weight. Shit like that throughout the day adds up.

It's the first thing I learned when I went from fat to skinny back in 2012.

I have a proven weight loss plan with 100% success rate that does not require a scale

1. Eat less food you pig

2. Do cardio

I went from ! 280 LBS!!!! to 153 to about 180 now currently on this PROVEN plan.

It comes down to willpower. If you don't have the willpower to simply eat less food, a scale is no help

yes, it is the only tool that you need in order to lose or gain weight. Been counting my calories religiously for 15 months now. I became more of a habbit than brushing my teeth. I now can even estimate calories in pizza when I am eating out with friends. I never did true clean cut or clean bulk, because I realized that this shit almost does not matter and I eat whatever I want.

This.

You don't need a scale for a cut but baking without going by weight is retarded.

you are an idiot like all fatties believing in magical diets. you MUST count calories if you want not just lose weight but maintain it. It is easy to overestimate and underestimate stuff that you eat, and over weeks and months it all adds up . Just because you lost without counting is no proof that you will be able to stay skinny.

When you get older, you will become lazier even more, then you will slowly gain it all back and be fatty again.

People who count years after years can maintain same weight forever.

My parents are obese and when I tried to buy some food scales they LITERALLY accused me of opressing them. Its weird because they've never acted like fat apologists until now.

The worst part is they acted very passive aggressive. For example, my dad started dressing in Hawaiian T-Shirts and carrying a bunch of textbooks he stole from the library and saying 'leftist slogans' like 'a rude male has a food scale'. He was trying to 'connect' with me as a young person to enforce his fucking fat demands. Mom was the same pretty much, she kept smearing my food scales with butter because she thought it would cushion the foods weight and make it seem like less so I wouldn't lose weight. I admit I am cutting at 123lbs and 6'2 which is risky but they are shitheads.

Lost weight without counting calories and have maintained weight for 3 years so fuck off

Cals in cals out is exactly yhe same as eating less ore more

If you need anumber not to eat sn entire cake kys. Lesrn about nutrition, lezrn how to eat

Counting caories is not the end all, if you wanna do so go right ahead but spout bs thst you cant lose and maintain without

>Lost weight without counting calories and have maintained weight for 3 years so fuck off

Yeah but you can't fucking deny that counting calories would be helpful in avoiding being a fatass, for fatasses who don't know how to just _not eat_.

>You must count calories

Then how come I lost nearly 130 LBS without doing so? If I was 600 LBS to start I could've lost 450 lbs without counting no problem

>magical diets.

Magical diet? Shit dude, just not stuffing your fat face is good enough.

You know how I got so fat? I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted because I simply didn't care about how I looked.

That's how you get fat. How you lose weight?

STOP STUFFING YOUR FAT FACE!

I ate 2 500 ish calorie meals a day.

The reason I didn't have to fucking count or weigh is because even if I fucked up so bad and it was 600 ea, I was still losing weight.

Ignoramus.

>, then you will slowly gain it all back and be fatty again.

Wew lad I'll be back at 280LBs in no time, going to 200 natty and then hopping on tren+test but fat? Naw.

I can deny that perfectly easy

A fatass can easily count calories and IIFYM, he'd still not know how to eat and gain everything back again if he stops counting. Afat guy doesnt need to count calories anyway, his diet is already shit, instead of deficit of x cals, he shoild cut soda, fried goods and stuff.

You don't know nutrition simply because you ciuht, that's setting yourself up for failure

You said so yourself "when you get older, you bdcome lazier" so ehats first to go? Picking up the scale or kjowingly start to eat more? The former.

I'm the guy that went from 280 to 153 to 180 (@ 17%, bulking, will cut back down to 12% soon).

Fat people KNOW about proper nutrition. THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN BREAST IS HEALTHY AND CAKE IS BAD.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IF YOU EAT LESS YOU LOSE WEIGHT.

Sure, maybe they don't know about macros, but that is all pointless unless you are bodybuilding

You can still overeat on chicken and brocolli, granted, much harder. Because something is healthy doesnt mean younare unable to gain weight because of it.

1. Eat chicken and brocolli

2. Drink water ONLY

3. Eat little food

I LOST 130 LBS.

IT WORKS DUDE.

I would write a fucking diet book EXCEPT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS IT!

Scale=Not needed!

You literally ignored my points here

>STOP STUFFING YOUR FAT FACE!

Just to make me sound silly and ignorant. Of course I know calories in calories out. Of course you can gain weight eating chicken and broccoli

You can't gain weight eating small amount of it and drinking water

how to count brown rice weight?

I use a measuring cup, myfitnesspal only has volumes

Almost every food entry allows you to change the unit of measurement to something else - either 1g, "one container" (the entire package) and usually one contextual measurement.

Jesus christ, you're a fucking faggot.

The vast majority of people have no concept of portion sizing or how much calories are truly in food. Using a food scale and other tools like MyFitnessPal helps them learn nutrition and proper portions.

nah man that's why I asked, on the brown rice I get at least it's only units of volume. Does it vary very much between different brands of brown rice? I might just use another brand with the same macros desu

I always used the Aldi brand, and it had detailed by the gram macros

The information for when the rice is dry.

You can't get accurate calorie measurement from cooked rice, so you have to weigh it dry.

objectivity and honesty are the keys to progressing. logging everything you eat accurately requires accuracy

Counting anything beside the number of cheeseburgers you eat.
ok pal.

I think it's a balance (no pun intended).

When figuring out new meals and foods and such I weight them but then I can just go by eye really.

Some stuff I always measure though, like rice.

i carry a beaker with water and i put my food in it and pour the water in to calculate the volume of the food also its more accurate

I also use mine for accurately measuring ingredients in home-made recipes. It has not only helped me cut calories but eat healthier overall while doing so.

If you don't like them then don't use them but some of us find them really helpful.

>It comes down to willpower. If you don't have the willpower to simply eat less food, a scale is no help
That's good for you, user, but it comes to getting enough protein, complex carbs, and poly- & mono-unsaturated fats so you continue feeling full through the day

Weigh it dry
Cook it
Then weigh it cooked
Same amount of calories there
So just math it and see how heavier the rice gets when you cook it

Usually something between 2.5x and 3x

Bobandy?

i can't tell if you are meming because that is
FUCKING
PSYCHOTIC

I hope you are kidding otherwise you need to gtfo of that house and never talk to them again.

>weigh it cooked

What for? You already weighed it dry and cooked it.

Unless you're fucking around with different ratios of rice:water and you're taking notes.

>Eat less food
Gee, if only there was a device we could have in our kitchens that would allow us to see exactly how much food we're eating. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Whats the difference between lean bulking and lean cutting? can the calorie deficit be higher when cutting?

If this is real get the fuck out, now

THE FIRST 15-20 POUNDS IS WATER WEIGHT YOU FIT TARDS WHY ARE YOU ALL SO STUPID

Ignoring all the phaggots in this thread.

Can confirm a kitchen sclae is a very worthwhile purchase.

> its essential if you bake