FPS/FPH

>working out at uni gym
>neck beard looking dude comes in
>wearing jeans and sweatshirt
>probably 50/60 pounds overweight
>goes up to pull-up bar
>fails to do a single rep
>leaves
i felt bad for the dude. He set up unrealistic expectations for himself and probably thought everyone was laughing at him. I don't think he'll ever come back

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anti climatic story
good keys tho

>be me
>not you
>grill, have friends who are also grills
>"user, class is over! Let's get a drink!"
>go to café
>order black coffee
>they get Extra Milky Nutella Apocalypse Frappaccinos and cream croissants
>"Oh user, you're so lucky you're skinny like that"
>"I went on a liquid diet once for a week"
>"Have you tried detoxing?"

>Nutella Apocalypse
kekd

>Nutella apocalypse frappachinos

Who says women aren't funny?

>that drawing
>big thighs

as well as
>big
>negative

god damn normies baka desu

over 9000 hours on ms pain

That's the Veeky Forums I know and love.

You're doing the Lord's work user

user, excuse me but I see no difference

get ur vision checked

last two panels

>Fatty I used to know would drink almost a dozen sodas a day
>He couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without gasping for breath
>Ate pizza claiming that its ok because its the healthiest junk food
>Suuuuper Socially ackward
>Could take out 2 large frappucinos with toooons of junk in it in one sitting
>Couldn't get a job, just played video games all day
>Standing up or getting out of cars was comically hard for him
>Broke an automan by simply sitting on it, as well as other chairs and fixtures
>Plot Twist.... The fatty was me

>automan

>me at work
>lunch
>went to the shop to get a water bottle
>see this customer service rep sitting alone while taking a break before entering the store
>buy water, heat my penne and chicken, eat outside because weather really fresh
>customer service rep comes out of the store, forgot to mention he is fat as fuck like a planet
>see him taking out his food to eat outside too
>1.5L coke
>2 hotdogs soaking in cheese
>large burger
>some chips
>nachos on a bag
>not even kidding
>jeez man take it easy
>he ate it like it was his last meal
>lite a cig and go back to work
>drink a dr pepper cherry later that day
>was a good day

>smoking cigarettes
>criticizing fat people for being unhealthy

LOL
O
L

Not even going to talk about the dr pepper and all the cancer it's going to give you

i was not criticizing him, relax buddy

everyone has his unhealthy sins jeez

Not him, but you should definitely quit smoking.

It's an amazing social lubricant, relaxing etc etc...but the rick factor is insane. You could get cancer tomorrow...

Honestly when I was first scrolling down this is what I was expecting.

never keked this hard before

that could be true, also i could get hit by a bus, nor die in a sauna lol

but you're right im only having cigs every now and then now, trying to getting into the cardio train

> dr pepper
> cancer

Thanks, y-you too!

should've when to encourage him. he probably wants to make it too

why didnt you stop him from leaving?

>Not going up to the fatbro
>Tell him its going to be alright
>We are all like this at first
>Encourage him
>Sculpt a man out of him
>Become friends
>Slay pussy together
>Save another man from the fat gods

Instead you come here and make fun of him.
Truly not going to make it.

thats double my kcals sensei

So.. Women who train are irrationally aggressive about compliments..?

What's the point of this picture supposed to be

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk

It's 2016.
Women are funny.
Get over it.

t. quasisexual sjw numale cuck

It's a quote from South Park you fucking swine.

which is taken from a shitty nytimes article, you fucking mong.

kek!

>be me, making lunch
>fat flatmate comes home from the gym
>asks what she did
>1 hour cardio and dancing
>betterthannothing.jpg
>she proceeds to get the biggest plate we own
>get a large piece of bacon
>bathe it in canola oil and fry it
>with 4 slices of white bread and celery on the side
>tfw trying to hold back my look of disgust
>looks at me and says ''you're so lucky asians are small boned haha so you can stay slim aye''
>mfw

>ifunny

>cooking bacon in oil

where do these retards learn

>implying that wont just make my boner harder

Females really underestimate the hornyness of men

>This thread
Why do women think that is scary ? It's extremely hot.

Have a not shit version

The owner is a genius.
He owned a healthy food restaurant before, but had to close due to lack of interest. So, he made a complete opposite - the worst shit you can eat. He even allows fatties over a certain weight to eat for free.
This guy hates fatties more than any of us. His business is meant to kill them and he already had his first victims.

Also them nurse waitresses, dayum.

This fucking guy. What a ruthless and savage man. He openly tells people they will die if they eat there. He admits guilt in assisting his spokesman's death due to facilitation. All this with a steel face and a not a single sign of remorse.

He must TRULY hate fat people. This is surreal.

Looks fun. I don't even eat fast food, but I'd go there and take the least caloric and most agreeable thing, just to say "I was there" and witness the best part - fat pigs killing themselves. Foods containing 8000kcal.. dayum.

Underrated.

What a shitty argument. Let's say you have a 1% chance of dying the following ten years due to ANYTHING. If you smoke, that chance could be 10%.

Sure, you could still get hit by a bus, but smoking is such a stupid thing to die over. You can literally just stop and be uncomfortable for a few months and profit for the rest of your life.

I don't want to sound condescending user, but just stop smoking.

I love that guy. He used to be a personal trainer and whiny fatties kept fucking with him. So he said fuck it and gave those retards what they want, and they love him for it.

Thats the funny thing though
You or I could go there and eat the most calorific thing on the menu and it'd be fine
To get to the size of these lardasses requires transforming oneself into a doomsday eating machine day in day out
And these fatties will put the blame on the heart attack grill showing once again the complete lack of responsibility that got them so large

Top fucking kek

Sure, driving on the wrong side of the road might kill me but for all I know a burglar might kill me tomorrow lol

How the fuck are there still smokers who think this is solid reasoning jesus fuck

I had to post this

Who took the pictures?

>You or I could go there and eat the most calorific thing on the menu

No you couldn't. Once you start counting calories and being able to roughly tell how many a food has everything becomes delicious no-no. Kinda like a desease-ridden whore with godly looks. You're torn between wanting pleasure and wanting to remain healthy, and end up either eating nothing or eating once, feeling guilty and then you punishing yourself.
It sucks that everything worthwhile eating is tasty shit while everything healthy tastes like shit.

The automation chuck e cheese from the band of rodents

Fatlogic: the post

You guys are pretty self-righteous seeing as he already agreed that the user before him was right about quitting.

OH I GET IT NOW... THOUGHT HE UNZIPS HIS DICK, BUT ITS ACTUALLY THE BACKSACK OF GIRL

>and witness the best part - fat pigs killing themselves

I'd like to eat there too just to say I did it, bit I think this aspect would kill my appetite, unfortunately.

wtf is wrong with you, go drink another diet coke fatty.

This is the best version

I thought fat logic was "I'll never be skinny so let's at least have this pleasure".
But yeah, I am fat. 180cm and used to be 114 kilos. Now I'm down to 99 and losing, thanks to exercise and eating raw veggies, fish and poultry. Sometimes I skip food entirely even though I know I'm a retard for doing so.
Anyway, please redpill me.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

that's my fetish

>dat lack of compassion
>dat cold gaze
>dat straightforwardness about literally killing fattys
The Dark Knigth of Veeky Forums

>a few months

Three days.

How can a woman with such strong thighs have such a fat belly?

>
the butcher...

Whats the problem with diet coke?

>more fat means less muscle

She's sitting down and bending/reaching over....

>youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
>How can a man with such strong everything have such a fat belly
You sound like a retarded normie.

Did he fail himself just as much as you failed him by letting him walk away. That's one fatty you could have saved if you approached him on his way out and offered to help. Unless you were doing squats, then you're excused.

Last night I came home to my roommate's girlfriend literally passed out drunk in her underwear on the floor of our apartment. She's fat, but I guess I never realized how fucking vile she is??

Pic related is her ass that I took a picture of. I actually feel sick knowing my roommate fucks her on the regular

fatty cant even just stand there without panting...

admit this is your ass you faggot

>implying i could ever obtain an ass that joocy

It contains aspartame that is used as a bulking-supplement for bovines. The introduction of artificial sweeteners is directly correlated to the rise of obesity. It is much harder gaining that enormous size today's fatties have without it.
It works by tricking your bodies receptors that you ingest a large amount of sugars. When the body normally have sugars fatty-acids do not convert to glycogen because the sugar converts to glycogen first. Glycogen is the way the body metabolites fat. Fat has to be converted to glycogen first to be used by the body, fatty acid just have secondary functions in synthesis inside the body, nothing directly related to metabolism. Glycogen is used in movement and thermogenesis (keeping you warm) ie; you must lose glycogen first, then covert fat to glycogen to then lose glycogen again.

When aspartame is ingested, the fatty acids in your blood DOES NOT convert to glycogen due to the body thinking it has has enough blood sugars to facilitate its needs. This even lead to blood sugars converting to fat (because the body think you have too much sugars in your blood) , the wrong way around for fat-loss. With high level of fatty acids in the blood, the fat is immobilized and stored as triglyceride-fats in cells.

Ingesting aspartame will shut down your metabolism at the same time both sugars and fatty acids turn to lard in your body.

It's a meme/trope tier insult because you often see a fatty with a mountain of fat, sugary food or a big cheeseburger meal and then a Diet Coke.

fucking savage

This is dumb. I don't think healthy food tastes bad, I just know that a diet of constant treat food is not reality to be healthy. Eating out anywhere or enjoying the occasional fatty meal or sugary treat is fine. Keyword: occasional.

You sound like your relationship to food and nutrition is pretty messed up, user.

And what about colas with stevia?

Thanks for the nice answer user

but AFAIK, the body measures sugar in your blood by chemistry, and the chemical signature from an artificial sweetener which tries to fake sugar is different from that one which goes to your blood... so.. It's just an aspartame issue?

(im really concerned about that. I use plenty of artificial sweeteners... mostly sucralose)

>Sat)09
Best

It uses the same receptors, there are more than one kind and there is a big overlap, it is not identical no.

Aspartame lowers your TDEE a bit, that is how fatties manages to get so fat, If a guy with 2000 TDEE eats ALOT of aspartame it lowers by 20% to 1600, if a fatt with 10 000 kcal tdee eats it lowers TDEE to 8 400 kcal. It helps a bit, but fatties eat even more aspartame due to their regular meals. So they have about a 5000 TDEE with a 10 000 kcal diet.

Stevia is fine.

Stevia is a hydrocarbon, it tips the balance a tiiiny bit, but it is fine.

>Hydrocarbon

I meant even more accurately a type of sugar(glykocide)

But how broad is this effect?
Usually here we think about macros and fuck off about all micronutrients.
Aspartame / etc are essentially micros.. r-right?