Haha the absolute meltdown this slack is in is delicious. All time high passive aggressiveness...

Haha the absolute meltdown this slack is in is delicious. All time high passive aggressiveness, salty holders who are somehow happy to be accumulating at these bargain prices, devs who openly admit that they are staking ALL COINS they own (even those not in circulation) and anyone who asks about the broken block explorer is a FUD-artist ready to get banned.

Man, this is too funny. Just spend 15 minutes there. Even better, ask why the coins still aren't burned or when the block explorer will be fixed. What a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianproject.slack.com/archives/C62NP841F/p1508264059000335
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It may look like a shit show now, but see you at $10 by December

Why are there so many Anti-ODN Slack lurkers? How many posts about the ODN slack are we going to get on biz?

>cares about 10mil cap coin he doesn't own

okay buddy

Was promised a few bucks in eth for shitposting and spamming a slack channel. Whoopdiefuckingdoo

How do we know the devs are also staking?

well, well, well
i guess Veeky Forums got scammed once again?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET REKT U FUCKING LOSERS

samefag

Hello?

network weight versus coins in circulation

see pic related

obsidianproject.slack.com/archives/C62NP841F/p1508264059000335

They're not burning the coins as promised in the white paper. You all are fucked. Enjoy the bags

Except they are?

Must be one of the only projects ive seen where the dev team hold more than 50% of the circulating supply, and in this case, it is likely more than 60%.

Why even bother with an ICO, just give it all to the devs and list it on an exchange.

One look at the HITBTC pair is enough to stay away from this project.

>low volume
>Much more sell orders than buy orders by a huge margin.
> Whales accumulating what little is left of the remaining supply.

The only way the whales lose is if you dont invest.

So do the smart thing and dont let these bag holders dump the burden of ODN on you.

>so much effort to fud a 10mil cap coin he doesnt own

why would whales accumulate odn if its so bad

also hitbtc listed odn just a couple of hours ago, jesus christ, its not like it'll jump to insane level right away

atleast the volume on cryptopia is increasing

I just asked that, didnt get banned and one dev told me he is the only one who has coins. And he is not staking

do you believe that tho?
no one can proove anything he just said since there is no block explorer.

You cant prove or disprove anything. Coin devs are not guilty until proven innocent.

But of course my question doesnt get answered, why are there so many lurkers of the ODN Slack that immediately jump at the opportunity to bash ODN? Whether its the devs or investors, its just

>hurr durr look at how stupid these people are
>huur durr look at the meltdown in Slack
>Hurr durr devs are secretly dumping

like fuck off already

It's almost like they are trying to manipulate the price.........ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

holy fuck I hate this fucking coin

>tfw sold my ICO bags at 10x

thanks for the free money, enjoy bagholding this POS ;)

I just asked he was trolling

at most it reached 7.5x

I got in the presale, 20% discount

just to clarify, blackstone is the only dev with coins. and he did say he is staking them to keep the network 'stocked'. i dont see a problem with this. he has even said he's considering showing his wallets to quell the masses of fudders.

He will not share his wallets. No devs will. They are bringing on more devs. Read the whitepaper, lads. All that ODN you see staking is going to go to devs, marketing, licensing, partnerships. Each time more coins hit the exchanges, there will be more buy pressure. Black said the full blown cision he has will require more than 40M to carry out. And he’s already the CEO of a successful company.

I’ve never been comfier in my life.

I larped so hard and got so far