Brehs

brehs...

j-just one cheat night

nigger that's 4 moths worth of cheat

What's wrong with the bugles?

A cheat day every once and a while isn't going to kill your gains. I stuff my face until I'm in pain once every week or two and I still maintain my ab veins.

Enjoy life, you autists.

You're never gonna make it

Dude, that is too much, just drink the monster and buy some fucking pretzels.

Pretzels are fucking good.

Whats worth more?
Cheat food, or a good looking body, and good tasting pussy on your face and dick?

>j-just one sip

>implying I'm getting laid regardless

gross, what a waste of a cheat day

Yeah I thought the same, why don't eat something with real meat.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Cheat days are fine, but instead of just binging on thousands of kcals, just plan the day so you go maybe 500 over your tdee and enjoy a nice meal you normally wouldn't have.

Here's what my cheat night usually looks like. About once every 2 weeks

>cheating with sugar
>not cheating with BBQ and fried chicken

Never gonna make it

That food isn't even worth cheating for a little bit.

Is yummier but

Speaks the truth.

It's not even worth it if you're gonna eat that

>Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
This is Veeky Forums, motherfucker

> cinnamon roll with mashed potatoes
What the fuck are you doing user

I think that's ice cream.

I fell for the keto meme so my cheat days are carb reload days where I just go full retard on breakfast.
>oats
>pancakes
>waffles
>french toast
>grilled cheese sandwich

sheeeit that looks good

Ice cream + pastries

Fucking GOAT combo, jesus christ that looks good.

Today i sacrificed dinner to eat low fat vanilla ice cream and peanut butter. Easily the most delicious cheat food ive ever eaten.

>that combo

this.. why do you even need cheat meals when you can just swap quality calories for junk food every now and then? i fucks with snacks on the regular and just cut back on the carbs from rice\potatoes\pasta throughout the day

>that first sip of the evening

The problems with this are several. Eating crap makes you crave it more. That's a lot so if you eat it all at once, that's not great, if you don't then the rest will be sitting around to tempt you to cheat again. Carb crash.

My cheats are a nice meal out and a single good dessert serving.

you better eat all of that shit bro....every fucking drop

>monster is drank
honey buns are eat
bugles are 90% eat
just started the choclates

That caffeine and sugar kick in yet bro? You getting the shakes or the sweats yet?

Shit cheat meal op. Atleast eat things with protein in them.

What kind of monsterfat are you to be able to eat all that in a day? Jfc.

not even that much desu

i even ate 1700cals of mcdonalds earlier

my gluttony is on another level

>all that sugar

>that first lowkey first sip of the day post

>Veeky Forums gets laid
Hahahaha

you're doing it wrong

cheats should be all carbs, as little fat as possible

lol, i eat multiple packages of cookies, a tub of icecream, a box of pasta with butter and cheese, occasionally a whole chicken, and a few bags of candy in one sitting several times per week

get on

my

level

I drink those zero calorie monster drinks constantly, are those bad for gains?

cuz i aint gaining shit maybe I should stop drinking them

Absolutely! Enjoy that delicious, delicious junk food. It's not gonna make any difference in the long run. After all, just because you broke your diet once, doesn't mean it's gonna happen again right? You're only doing it on the special occasions anyway. Birthdays, holidays, nights out with friends, on the week ends, that day after you had to work late... I mean honestly, it's not like anyone else will notice. When you step on that scale next week and you're disappointed, no one's going to notice that, nor will they notice any progress in you. Because there won't be any. Mostly because you're weak, and you're breaking down to your primal urges. It's not a big deal though, right? Being weak is an important tribute in those that die early and live unhappily. Enjoy it OP. Enjoy your Bugles.

Fatty boom-booms detected.

That is not how I would spend a cheat.

nah, just bulimic

hour and thirty minutes on the erg earns me one of these. it's not even cheating

forgot pic

you're chit at chiet dat

fuck off fattie

Oh boy am I laughing right now

Then it's just a waste. Also, yay, vomit breath?

It only takes one relapse, one fall off the wagon to fuck up all your effort.

You're doing great, you stopped eating shit long ago, you now only eat food for sustenance and nutrition, but come on user, one slice won't make a difference, one chocolate bar, some mac and cheese.

One fucking lapse in judgement and you're back at square zero overeating and stuffing your face with sugary carby endorphin releasing brain pleasing square zero.

Eating is an addiction, just like shooting heroin, just with less visible downsides, you could reach a point where you live to eat and masturbate, these are your only pleasures in a sad bleak world.

Don't cheat user.

I cheat with black salty licorice and one can of vanilla coke, once a week, if I've been a good boy. Also the occasional pizza or slobby souvlaki.

cheat food

Is it okay if I just eat less of the good stuff during the day if I know I have a party coming up?
I know
>drinking alcohol
>ever
But when Im at a party I just wanna have fun and not skip drinking with buddies just for the kcals.

I count it as a cheat day and just cut back on my main food during the day. Okay to do, or better alternatives?

Lol, same here.
Always have to laugh because of these faggots crying about eating a cookie or some shit

ever since i started my bulk every day is a cheat day

feels pretty good

>Carb reload

Yeah seems you do go full retard

hahahah holy shit are you all anorexic? one day of eating shit isn't going to cancel out all the other days when you eat right

>Tfw will never have actual real friends who tell me to fuck off
Life of a normie isnt worth it anons

You sure picked the cheapest and most childish "food" to cheat on.Are you even older than 15??

I would take the Bugles but what's with all the sugar my dude?

Proper cheat meal

Knack wist, bratwurst, Weiss wurst etc

this is the wurst cheat meal i've ever seen

One big cheat day like OP posted would negate an entire weeks worth of a proper cut. Not worth it.

I can't believe you brat a cheesy ass joke like that :/

Amazing