How do you fellas NOT catch feelings with chicks?

Finally made some gains and became aesthetic and grew a sick beard and learned how to fuck real good.
Problem is, even after lifting, i'm still that same kid inside who always catches feels for these girls after fucking them.
End up being the boytoy chad who gets used for sex, except I end up wanting more and she doesn't.

>I want to know how to fuck girls while being emotionally detached from them

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/comments/15lpwq/i_kept_the_penny_and_never_went_back/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You weren't meant to be Chad.

You were meant to be Anson, or Brock, or some other mountain man.

Why do you want to be something you are not?

Stop fucking sluts and date girls for a while first.

You will be much happier if you create strong bonds.

Otherwise keep doing what you are doing and sooner or later you will end up a soulless husk.

Bump.

There's this cute girl I work with, been flirty the past couple weeks with her. Got called her boy toy yesterday, feels bad mane.

This

You are meant to be the guy who sweeps a young virgin blonde off her feet and makes her pump out a dozen blonde aryan children to further the white race.

Heil hitler

But every girl I date end up sloots srs
Funny because I started lifting to become a boytoy in a sense.
Had this fantasy that being used for sex by hot chicks would be fun

>It's not fucking fun

do cocaine
everybody catches feels. but they drown those thoughts in liquor and drugs

There are worse things in life, just try to enjoy yourself

lol, so you're asking how to become more degenerate?

>Veeky Forums i am a good person, how do i stop?

This is the level of confusion the average young man is in

It can be fun, but then you realise that you are just one fag she smoked in a 20 a day lifetime addiction.

It's ok to care user.

I have no idea how you find someone nice though.

Nah bro desu I just feel bad because i've known this chick since fucking middle school and just went NC on her because of how horribly she treats me when I try to be sweet and open up to her and shit

But I have no other girls to fuck right now so...

Pick different women who don't come off as slutty. Tbqh senpai I've always noticed fit grills are huge cunts with huge egos because they KNOW they're hot shit. Maybe pick a kinda in the middle girl; like not fit or fat and encourage her to get fit too. That's what I did and it's workin out bretty gud so far.

>End up being the boytoy chad who gets used for sex, except I end up wanting more and she doesn't.

shit, it is the total opposite with me, women want to marry me and have my kids while all I want is to just have fun.

came to post this right here >how horribly she treats me
why do you hang around people like that?

Wanna trade lives brah

Maybe things will change once I get into this good uni next fall (college of charleston) but right now my options are pretty limited

Have no problem fucking girls
I love having sex
Just hate how I always end up wanting to show affection and shit and it's never mutual

Simple way? Fuck girls you're not necessarily really attracted to. The only girls I've ever been really attached too are the girls that I find really attractive.

let me guess

20 year old, without job, living with his parents or in a student condo.

30 year old, with a job and his own house or apartment.

Kinda this... Used to fall for the whole fit blonde chic type but am now currently very happy with normal qt, shy, nerdy, gf...

Sure she might not have DD's or gives road head every time we go out to do something but at least she cooks, cleans, helps takes care of me and talks me out of doing stupid shit...

>How do you fellas NOT catch feelings with chicks?

I weep for people your age. All of that nigger and jew shit has pretty much created a generation of retards. You are the downfall of western civilization.

Just turned 20
Have a job
Have money
Just going to community college for this and next semester and then off to uni with my own place

lol she could just be insecure about showing emotion so acts like a cunt whenever you begin to.

Maybe she's just had to go through life like that, probably incompatible with you go find someone new

catch feels love her
if she rejects you move on and go to another girl

Accept who you are OP, the life of a Chad is not for everyone

Are you saying I should just stick it out until I end up a sad kunt who wants to kill himself because this sloot is crazy
I am chad.
I'm a shy chad.
Looks - extrovert = alright with chicks, better than most guys
Looks + extrovert = "should I fuck stacy, wendy, jessica, or these random numbers I don't remember"

its called stop being an 18 year old pussy

Having feels for somebody is a side effect only you feel. Enjoy the feeling of it. if she stops wanting to be around you because of it. move on
it's a waste of energy trying to be somebody you clearly aren't

i'm saying find a girl that isn't a complete degenerate whore and date her, don't settle for the sluts

Women are just memes you can fuck, brah.

Think about it.

Yeah I know what you mean man.
I want to talk to her because I will always kinda have love for her and shit, but I know damn well if I put too much effort or emotion into then i'll end up hurt af

Trying not to be too faggy about it but i'm sure you get what i'm saying brah

Women are like cats.
The less interest you show the more they want it.
Play it cool.

You could try growing up.

yeah i understand but I'm the opposite of you
>date a girl for awhile
>fall in love with her "personality"
>have sex
>slowly lose all attraction to her
>realize she's an annoying bitch
>cut contact
rinse and repeat for the last 2 years

Protip

Don't fuck the same girl over and over

>How do you fellas NOT catch feelings with chicks?
You're supposed to develop feelings of attachment for someone you're willing to have sex with, fool. Now stop believing the stupid hype from the edgy virgins of this place and start taking sex seriously.

Nice

Yeah I understand that too.
I've had a few girls where I was attracted to them, loved their personality, then after a while I just literally found them unattractive and didn't even want to talk to them at all anymore bc they were just annoying af

Stop attaching your fantasy to the woman and be present with her.

If the girls keep sleeping with you with no intention of more what does that make them?

Sluts.

Are you the type of guy who wants to get in a serious relationship with a slut?

If so keep doing what you're doing.

Otherwise, be present. Remember while you're with her that she's just another slut who wants dick and nothing more. You're letting your insecurity of how you used to be take over and you're scared that you're never going to find another girl and that fear is creating that need for nurturing from a female.

In short, decide if you genuinely are OK with ending up with a slut and if not start being present in the interaction instead of losing yourself and giving in to the emotions during sex.

Holy fucking shit.
Hit the nail on the fucking head.
You're right.
Only reason I think about her is because meh comfortability.
I don't have to go out and look for sloots and shit because "meh I already have one"
Best bet is to keep fucking her and force myself to talk to other chicks and if she doesn't like that then she can fuck off
Knew she was a slut from the beginning just never really wanted to think about it

ride the feels dog
ride 'em wild
wherever they may take you
they are life's joy
the ups and the downs
feel deep and feel bold

Why do you keep calling your girl a slut? what did she do to hurt you?

Maybe I'm just a sociopath but I don't really catch feelings. Growing up with a lot of female relatives and seeing them treat dudes and play games and such jaded me early on. To culminate that when I was in a long term relationship I got cheated on big time. So now I really don't feel much of anything I basically fake my emotions around them. The only time I feel like expressing anything is on here.

Lol "catches feels after fucking a girl"

You fix it by realizing that chick is a hole, and nothing more unless she shows herself to be worth something other than just sex and if you "catch feels" after fucking her just once she's going to know you're an emasculated, feminine man. The chase is over. The decision to continue or terminate communication is all her's, she's wearing the pants now, and you're insecure about losing her and no woman wants to lead, fuck, and be exclusively committed to a weak male.

Pro-tip: I'm Chad

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THIS FUCKING BOARD

WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE PRETEND TO BE AN ALPHA MALE STUD BUT THEN ALL CRY ABOUT GIRLS ALL THE TIME

WHAT IS IT WITH THE LIES ON THIS FUCKING PLACE

because hes a permavirgin like everyone else on this board

Its because you don't have enough self respect dummy

Why would you think the same people claiming to be Chad are the ones posting in feels threads?

bunch of maggots from places like the misc, /r9k/, sluthate, pua forums have flooded this board. that's why it's turning to shit

This was suprisingly uplifting
14/88

>WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE PRETEND TO BE AN ALPHA MALE STUD
lol wut, everyone knows we're just /r9k/ with muscles and we're nothing but open about that.

Fuck two or three chicks on a rotating basis. You won't get attached to any of them.

We're pair-bonding creatures. Unless you've got something wrong with your wiring, you will get feelings for a girl if you're seeing her regularly and you're not seeing anyone else. Incidentally this is a good way to fix a broken relationship, if she's up for it - just have a bunch of sex until you like each other again, then work as a team to overcome the emotional or intellectual quirk that one or both of you have which is causing the discord.

reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/comments/15lpwq/i_kept_the_penny_and_never_went_back/

But you guys aren't. I see WAY WAY WAY more threads about guys with their girlfriends, all the girls they get on tinder, all the sex guys here have, etc than ones of guys claiming to be losers

Like look at this thread. Just another example of it. Guys talking about having "a rotation of multiple girls to fuck to not get attached" and shit like that

You really think guys brag about what losers they are? They come here to fantasize and/or project to an audience

I'm gonna go ahead and throw my vote behind this guys causes.

Normally I'd do the same, but the thing with coke is that it makes me stop giving a fuck to the point where I start browsing /tv/

how old are you/how many girls have you banged/how many real girlfriends have you had?

I feel like every guy starts off like you but once you get your heart broken by being cheated on or whatever you get that "ice in your veins" so to speak.

>End up being the boytoy chad who gets used for sex, except I end up wanting more and she doesn't

You know what this means? You either:

a) aren't as good looking as you think

b) aren't as good at having sex as you think

c) have a tiny dick

d) your personality is so off-putting that they can't stand to be around you despite being a jacked, handsome dude

or c) you're just a huge pussy. I feel like this one is most likely because a lot of guys fall into this trap. I don't even mean it on some bullshit "red pill" nonsense. I just mean that if you're a pussy, chicks will not stick around. End of story. If you're always making them decide where to eat, or what movie to watch, or whether or not to go to this party out of your own perceived "niceness" they will not stick around long. It sounds cliche but you gotta guide girls dude. You gotta tell them "we're gonna watch this movie I found" and if they say "oh but I wanna watch this" you say "mmmmnope sorry"

Which one are you OP? I might be able to help

Are you me? This is how my brain is wired.

Girls have huge crab in the bucket mentalities, never fucking marry em, dating them is already a limit. I don't get why Veeky Forums obsesses over this shit, beside being virgins.

They are sneaky and manipulative as fuck
here a list.

>I go on Veeky Forums alot, and I laugh in my living room alot, they always think you're trying to fuck another girl, literally can't even laugh.

>always ask to look on your phone, when you ask for theirs, they say fuck off.

>When they go shopping, they buy all junkfoods, or as my current gf like to say it healthy junkfood looking at you "snap peas crisps"

>Anytime you buy Veeky Forums related stuff, they go bat shit insane because they think you're trying to fuck another girl, literally all they can twist their heads around is that you're trying to fuck another girl

>Also anytime you go to the gym, they will get pissed... My gym routine is SIX IN THE MORNING, and even then she says I don't spend enough time with her, I'm like bitch you are still knocked out in the morning, what meaningful time can I spend with you? Then arguements ensue and she thinks your trying to fuck her hot ass friend.

All i'm saying is that it all revolves around fucking other women, when you're not fucking her. It like they mark you as a territory or something freaking rediculous.

hey! i like this thread. keep talkin guys

bump

I don't catch feelings. Most chicks don't interest me, and I don't interest them. I just want someone I can relate to.

Feels melancholic.

Had a sort-of gf like this last summer. Despite her mad cock sucking skills I could not bear the amount of interrogation/surveillance I felt placed on me. Fucking annoying to be *doing anything where you don't want to be rude and look at your phone all the time* and get blamed for being a cheater.

>>always ask to look on your phone, when you ask for theirs, they say fuck off.
as a person who has never been in a relationship lsting longer then one week this confuses me why don you just say fuck off

tfw qt3.14 gf
tfw no face

stop this girls with abs pecs and fake tits meme

its gross

>realize you are worth more as a person than she is
>realize that as men age, they gain value as a person, while women lose it
>never love a woman more than she loves you back, if you find yourself slipping, man the fuck up and see the first 2 points

problem solved

A girl is either your fuckbuddy or your gf. Those are different things.

>never love a woman more than she loves you back
sounds reasonable. but how are you supposed to know how much a woman loves you, when all they do is lie and act differently from how they really feel?

/fit9k/

you dont.
>never love a woman until you put a ring on her

problem solved.

do not follow his advice. This is insecurity incarnate.

Lel, good luck with your divorce, you retard.

>never get married

problem solved.

if you cant follow the logic:
>never love a woman full stop

I grew up in a baptist church and around baptist families/people my whole life, I have to say the only girls ive met that aren't "sluts" are the ones who attended church as a child and grew up similarily to me (church most of my life since birth with good christian parenting)

The church girls that were slutty were the ones that came to church after realizing they fucked up their lives, They'd usually show up for a few months, hook some poor dude into taking care of her and her kid (from chad) then fucking right off back out of church.

So maybe try going to a nice baptist church and sticking around for awhile, Show the girls you aren't there just to try to pick up a "nice" church girl and who knows maybe you'll land a wife.

They aren't bad girls and while yes, They can be a bit odd and different from girls you met in school, They are, For the most part, genuinely good girls.

And no it's not hte same stereotypes you'd find in a catholic church. They aren't whores that let you fuck their ass because "lol its not really sex" in baptist church we were taught the realities of life and how things usually end up going. We were encouraged to go through life and make whatever mistakes will be made but to always remember what the bible says and that we have a church "family"
I'm probably the last person who should say this though because i'm a fucking degenerate scum bag that posts on Veeky Forums and is the opposite of everything i was supposed to be :^)

I imagine it's because guys are scared of getting shouted at. I'd take the tongue-lashing over the invasion of privacy, though. My first preference is neither, of course.

so you are saying its secure to love a woman?

wew

stop having sex, women only lead to misery, leave humanity behind

>The church girls that were slutty were the ones that came to church after realizing they fucked up their lives, They'd usually show up for a few months, hook some poor dude into taking care of her and her kid (from chad) then fucking right off back out of church
>dont be like them
>so instead maybe try going to a nice baptist church
>to find a girl
>Show the girls you aren't there just to try to pick up a "nice" church girl
>i mean basically lie
>sticking around for awhile
>dont care about chirchy things but play it safe
>not like those slutty girls
>find some poor girl into taking care off you
>get out of chirch
>wew
i mean

wew

Its OK to catch feelings for a good chick OP.
So stop chasing the prettiest, sluttiest, easiest chicks and go for the ones who want to get feelings for you aswell. The ones who you have to work a bit to get.

Go cry emo kid

calm down romeo

wew

Been fucking the same girl for over 5 years. Somehow still not bored.

Pretty sure she's a keeper.

she must be damn pretty for you to be satisfied for so long

For me, yeah. Veeky Forums would probably tear her apart so not gonna post pics. She still gets my dick hard by just looking at her though.

why would we tear her apart?

if she's a keeper there's gotta be a reason for it. post her. we wont judge.

Im not really comfortable sharing her pics on the internet tbqh. But she's a semi-redhead (not ginger) with blue eyes, not exactly Veeky Forums, but not chubby either with a D cup and a decent ass. I usually went from 2 month "relationships" and a lot of random slut banging to a 5+ relationship without ever even thinking about cheating. Shit's insane.

aww comeon. just one.

you can even crop out her face.

yeah breh cmon...for the bros on the 'ch0n

Ok. Not a great picture, but all I'm gonna share. Halloween, obviously.

As a person who had 4 years relationship i have no idea why would you let someone invade your privacy. Every time she wanted to look at my phone i just buzzed her off.

She's a qt. Well played bro.

Yeah she def is. Thanks user, I wish the same on everyone on Veeky Forums. There's a qt waiting for all of you.

>pump out a dozen blonde aryan children to further the white race
Lmfao. Fucking CRINGE.

You're not a warrior, you're not a "brave crusader", you're a SHELTERED, SUBURBAN BITCH who can't leave his house WITHOUT TAKING ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

We are CONQUERING YOU. LMFAO. And you know what? You can't do SHIT about it. How does it feel to KNOW that I'm literally IN "your" coutnry, literally LIVING LIKE A FUCKING KING, all because you're a WEAK WHINY BITCH WHO CAN'T DO SHIT OTHER THAN POST ON FORUMS?

LMFAO. I literally do what the FUCK I want to here, you can't do SHIT to stop it. LMFAO. You are FORCED BY LAW to PAY YOUR ISLAMIC OVERLORD. How does that make you feel? How does it make you feel to KNOW, to UNDERSTAND that I'm LITERALLY YOUR GOD AND KING?

You're TERRIFIED of us. LMFAO. How the FUCK are you going to pretend you're above the Mujahideen, when YOU LITERALLY FUND OUR PERMANENT VACATION?

jew is mad

Easy. Have no chance to meet chicks to begin with.

>looks+extrovert
>tfw you're both and still a virgin at 25
I just never had the Balls to risk rejection and go for it, so I didn't do anything with the girls who were almost painfully obviously into me either in vain hopes that "things just happen"
To live is to suffer.

So you end up as jaded and broken as the sloots who pum'n'dump you . Gee, what an achievement - or maybe move on , and let someone else fucking you over not change your entire personality.

No i'm definitely good looking
I'm definitely good at sex (every girl I fuck always cums multiple times)
My dick is perfecto size
My personality is alright, not awesome but definitely not off-putting either
Probably the pussy part.
I've fucked 8 or 9 girls and only had 1 girlfriend and it only lasted a month or two i think.
Pretty sure what happens is I start giving the girl a tiny bit of wiggle room then it just compounds until theyre running shit or something

This. I always fall for the girls that are cute and my type.

And what's the point of that?
I don't get the appeal.
Afraid of feelign like shit so much you'd rather grit your teeth and close your eyes?

It'll feel the same way on your dick