AST

Alright, listen up Veeky Forums. I’ve found the next moon mission. AirSwap was just made transferable on EtherDelta today so I decided to start doing some research on it. There's a lot of bullshit surrounding this coin so I want to share some facts I've found that you might also find interesting

>Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=980lnv-oZwY

>Website, Whitepaper, GitHub
airswap.io/
swap.tech/whitepaper/
github.com/airswap/contracts

>Media Exposure
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-10-06/airswap-plans-to-revolutionize-digital-exchanges-video
ibtimes.com/airswap-makes-decentralized-ethereum-token-exchange-2597786

>Notable team members
Joseph Lubin: Co-Founder for the Ethereum project
Mike Novogratz: Billionaire former Fortress hedge-fund manager

>What is AirSwap?
By reading the whitepaper I took away that AirSwap is creating their own peer-to-peer protocol for trading ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain (sounds a lot like 0x and Kyber).

>Why is it important?
This is huge because their protocol prevents whales/PnD groups from order book spoofing (huge buy/sell walls that cause panic) like they do on popular exchanges (i.e. Bittrex, Binance). They plan to implement this new protocol on their own decentralized exchange.

>What makes it different from Kyber?
Kyber is currently 3x the price of AirSwap but with less corporate support and that’s AFTER it’s been crashing for some time. This should tell you something about how AirSwap will eventually be valued.

AirSwap is currently trading just above it's ICO price, has support from smart money, and has a promising product. Have you ever seen this combination of things fail? I see this as a chance to get in low with smart money.

Don’t say I never did anything for you Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/mike-novogratz-agrees-to-advise-ethereum-based-digital-coin-exchange.html
api.liqui.io/api/3/ticker/ast_eth
liqui.io/api
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easiest 3-5x of my life. Prices are still low I'll just keep accumulating

>put 80% in at ICO
>put the other 20% in just now
>bought in at .001 and .00105
holy fuck I'm comfy

If that piece of shit Kyber can 7x with no working product there's no reason this can't 10x

Scooped up a shit ton from weak-handed betas this morning under ICO price.

lmfao retards deserve to stay poor

I bought a thousand for 1.3 ETH. Was that a good deal?

Lol i bought 10k below ICO price. Whales set up the most bullshit walls. COMFY as fuck

Don't forget about that whale that lost 70k on taxes trying to buy lmao . /comfy/ bullish

these. you'd have to be fucking braindead to sell now/ not buy at .001 this morning. Can't wait for this to x5.

What was Ico price ?

.001 per ast. or 1eth = 1000 ast

Seriously fucking JOSEPH LUBIN is on this project. How fucking retarded were people to sell

Would it be smart to invest now? If so, can I somehow trade BTC against AirSwap?

>comfy af
>lambo moon mission
>strapped in

Yes. It's 10% above ICO price which is a fucking steal for this project.

Yeah, i bought 950 for 1.06 eth

yes, go go go

Feels good to be an AirSwap Marine.

What is it with whales and walls then?

Right now I see a 24 ETH wall at 117200 gwei and a 86 ETH wall at 117500 gwei?

Is this a sign that the coin is solid?

Where do you guys exchange ETH against Airswap?

EtherDelta is such a fucking shitty website, takes 45 fucking minutes to load and even then there's spinning circles in one frame, holy shit.

Liqui or Etherdelta

liqui

Binance will be announced soon.
SS This.

That's why once it hits a larger exchange it's going straight to mars

Massive dump once it hit exchanges and they kept moving walls lower and lower to keep the price there so they could accumulate. Saw a 30ETH wall on Liqui go up for 5 minutes before it was cancelled.

Whales put up walls to accumulate at low prices

BIANCA SOON LINK 2.0 WE COMIN

If you missed it this morning, then you very likely missed the only chance to get in at near ICO prices. It's now on Liqui and Binance to follow soon. I would get on board before it starts seriously moving up.

Same price as LINK but this has half the total supply/ 100mill less circulating.

Is this the obvious sign to buy; or am I making a shitty comparison?

scam coin

Just look at marketcap bud. That's all that matters. This has less than half the cap of chainlink. Obvious time to buy

nope, good one

200 mill*

i'll throw some chump change at it

Look at MkCap of other DEX Solutions. Now multiply AST's to reach parity.

Easily a 4x from here on out.

we are Airnauts going straight to the moon, not fucking marines

check em

Once we buy the whales walls they will have to buy back in and this will pump!!! Airnauts Unite!

I really don't understand the sellers

Novagratz just deposited ETH in liqui

literally who?

Checked.

The moon? Soldier, We're heading to the far reaches of Pluto.

Aironauts sounds better. Suck my airnauts

>he invests in crypto and doesn't know novagratz

2000 ICO Airswaplet here

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/mike-novogratz-agrees-to-advise-ethereum-based-digital-coin-exchange.html

Honestly it's quite flabbergasting that this hasn't rocketed more. I'm happy since I've been buying up chunks near ICO price but to see such reserved growth strongly signals an absolutely immense explosion in value when this hits Binance. It's been said before but I can't but concur, anything below 70cents for this nugget is a pure bargain.

^^^^^^^^

>i am disabled
Bump

The amount of comments here and on liqui makes me not want to invest in this.

trips or we are airnauts 4ever sorry, post em

Should i care about investors? We both ended up here, buying AirSwaps

Knowing where big players are putting their money gives you an edge vs if you didn't know at all

Joseph Lubin also backs this, aka "the godfather" of Ethereum

Your choice. You should never be swayed by user opinions. Just use biz for information gathering and then decide on your own :)

What the fuck can I do If I have transfered to the etherdelta smart contract and cant buy AST or withdra because the wallet funds are under .002?!

It means people are interested, i don't see how this is a bad thing.

Set gas price to 2 or something. Otherwis

pump in more eth

*otherwise you're just gonna have to add more eth to you wallet to pay for gas.

gas price of 1 might also work.

This coin does not really need any further advertising, the product and references speak for them selves. A word of warning to hesitant investors though, this is going nowhere but up and will have doubled in value within the next 24 hours. Not buying at this price level is a gamble I'm not willing to take.

are you guys sure the price will go up?

will they increase supply when it hits binance?

look, no one can ever know if a price will go up or down. But all the indicators say it's a bargain, and it's new. So most people will think it go up, but if someone suddenly unloads hundreds of btc. It will go down

idk if we should keep this coin lowkey and accumulate more or shill the shit out of it. to be honest, at this price its a nobrainder

should I buy now?

No one is going to babysit your investments for you. But yes I'm am very sure this will go up

ICO airswap marine checking in. sitting comfy as fuck. got my whole team out here and if you sold then you deserve to stay poor. sibos was a conference in sergeys basement but airswap talks on the regular with bloomberg and cnbc so get with the program shit heads

Is it safe to keep the bought AST on EtherDelta?

why not just move it to your wallet?

Think he means there isn't enough interest

Yeah just don't click random links you find on Veeky Forums

myetherwallet maybe?

just dont bash your head 2morow at the exact same hour couse you didnt buy

Just FMY I just recently got active in the crypto-market (had a few BTC once doe). If the price skyrockets and I opt to sell, should I exchange into ETH or what do you guys do?

AST walls getting munched, prepare for liftoff Aironauts!

How do y'all keep track of the price?

watching it on the exchanges and blockfolio

You can only sell it for ETH right now so...yeah. If you want to convert the ETH to BTC after go ahead

So i wanted to buy some on liqui and my eth transaction is still pending for more than 30 minutes -.-

Thanks for the infos anons. Hopefully this bitch will blow up. What are your expectations? What would be important news/prices ranges at which you would sell?

Scraping price using Exchange API with python.

Link 2.0

Got a link to that API?

Googling Liqui API is quite easy, but anyhow, this is the link for AST to ETH

And here is the overall API page
liqui.io/api

Nice, just bought one hundred thousand.

Thanks OP.

Sorry, want specifically googling for Liqui, my bad, thanks anway

Thanks!

>This is huge because their protocol prevents whales/PnD groups from order book spoofing (huge buy/sell walls that cause panic)

That's terrible. Without the mass panic, we'll be looking at stock-market tier gains. I'm gonna ride this shitcoin, then dump it and hope if fails.

Does anyone know what is wrong with this transaction ?
0xaa0d1d2915eb89eb92415d9ab7f7346250b8ccabab0b014cad1b886799bab23e

I sent some eth to liqui an hour ago. First it was on pending but now i can't even find it anymore.

30 ETH is not a wall holy fucking shit how poor are you guys. What's what, like 10k?

>using liqui
you may never see your eth again

when does this hit other exchanges? I want to be out before REQ

it was send from Binance ? Their transaction is the one i can't find.

Most of the world lives on less than $20k a year you ungrateful fucking faggot

losers.

What's the strat here? Pump and dump?

Just pump, no dump.

This is a quality coin my dude