Would you prefer a hot or cute gf?

Would you prefer a hot or cute gf?

Reminder that a cute gf doesn't imply that she's pure.

Cute GF. Hot girls usually have no fucking personality whatsoever.

Cute for sure. Hot women are most likely whores obsessed with the party scene, while cute girls are more likely to share interests with me

>implying I can get any

It's always the same with you.

Just assume that the hot one has the same personality as the cute one and both are loyal.

Assuming they have the exact same loyalty/personality, they're no longer hot/cute. Cutness and hotness come from not only appearance, but personality. A supermodel with a bubbly and light personality isn't "hot" any longer, and a qt3.14 short girl with braces who's seductive and sexy isn't "cute" any longer.
At least, that's how I see it.

Girl related looks hot and not cute at all.

What kind of autist are you.

Yea, due to her pose. She could also look cute if she posed right/dressed right. Are you retarded?

Cute gf obviously

Hot things burn you...

Sexy women have sharper facial features, cute ones are more rounded.

I would honestly say that if I had a choice in the matter I would prefer an overly attractive bimbo qt. I wouldn't marry her, certainly not, but I would use her as my person fuck toy, and show her off to all of my cuckold friends to invoke their bitter envious feelings.

That's just an opinion.

I find girls with sharper facial features to be cute.

kys

cute

probably hot. though at this point i pretty much just want a bro tier gf that understands me and is cool to talk to. don't care that much about looks as long as she's healthy (weight included), hygienic and decent. everything in life is about balance tho, shouldn't be about just one thing or the other

one like this

I'll take anything.

tfw shes gone and has a new bf

Disgusting

A 2D gf

Man I bet your reaal fun irl

>tfw you were perfect for each other but families moved to diff. countries when you were young

>tfw bitches think they are cleopatra nowadays, even the ugliest ones
>too afraid of making the first step
im doomed

ok little boy

Cute
I just need somebody I can obsess over thanks to my fucked up mental health

I'd prefer a loving, faithful gf.

I want a gf like Tharja.

Would you ever leave the bed with her?