Fit tattoos

post your tats! just started my sleeve

Gross

gross?

>day forearm

kek

I have a lot of tattoos, including a large one on my head.

Tattoos are fairly dumb to be honest; just an outward expression of ego. Some will say bodybuilding is as well but (though ego has a part to play) bodybuilding is also an outward expression of discipline and willpower.

Nice meme

/r9k/ doesn't like tats

>outward expression of ego

how so? (srs)

Don't have any myself just curious about logic behind this

literally zero people posted their tattoos. i know you have them!

So you feel that way so everyone must feel that way. You certainly are the narcissist .

No, not everyone has to feel that way. When did I say they did? Get as many tattoos as you want dude, I'm not implying I am some Zen master that doesn't have an ego or something like that.

Assuming you are a woman it's not thaat gross

Different guy

We all have a drop of narcassim in ourselves and every person in the history of tattoos feels that their body looks better after altering it to their egos will, even if it's for a "special" reason

Almost all forms of self expression are in some way an outward form of ego. And this isn't some deep thing nor is it entirely bad of course. Externalizing the things that you feel make up your id and ego in an attempt to boost both of these things or separate yourself by expressing what you believe to be the things that make you unique from others is something we all do in some way.

Looks good so far. Gonna start my sleeve after I get a bit more fit but I can't wait. How much it cost ya mang?

Mr Fucking 1 size fits all with his opinions aren't you?

>Believes Freudian paradigm
>Think's hes fit
Are you even lifting to achieve greek philosopher mode?

I highly recommend staying monochromatic

>Women are easy to dupe
>Tattoos do just that
????
Profit?

What do you guys think of this?

I'm thinking of getting on on my back, near my right shoulder blade.
I'm an Irish Catholic guy with a much larger build than the dude in the picture.

then it's not a negative action, to express your ego

what if they think its pretty and they tat it so they can look at that pretty thing everyday?

I want a tattoo but i do t kno wat i want haha

a bit cliche desu 2 of my friends got similar tats just because they're irish

Kind of pointless unless you find an Irish lass and have Irish kids idk how people can be proud of their heritage and then just mix it away lol like how are you even proud then, anyways all my Irish friends have a similar tat looks nice tho

It looks like CIA guy from batman

I have ancestral tattoos on my arm, won't post because they are very unique and distinctive.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS FAMALAM

>proud of nordic heritage
>sadly it was mixed with mick blood

Nah. I'm not planning on race mixing.

I'm in the military currently, but once I'm out I plan on finding a blue-eyed churchgoing girl and going from there

Plus I'm 6'3 215. If I can get my bodyfat from 15% to around 12%, I think it'll look really cool.

Are you feeling insecure in your ability to obtain dat der pussy and now you need the ink crutch the play the game

>"much larger build"
so you're fat?

>won't post
>because they suck

I have a pretty large mistake covering half my stomach

Back to pol with you fuckboi. Only people on here that are ok to hate are fat people. Leave the race/ethnicity stuff in the trash where it belongs.

kek

bruh marrying someone doesn't change the past or diminish your heritage this is silly, ppl obsess over the strangest stuff

be proud of both mayne, both have heros

no need for that hate you can take inspiration from the best of both histories

post it bruh

for (you) brah. No bully.

>mfw i have to live with this everyday.

Is there any saving this?

Can i ad shit around this to ungay it up all?

>mfw ive actually told people that ive lost a bet

not bad tobh

>Polynesian art on my white skin
No bruh, its bad.
It made sense at the time, living in Hawaii in the military. Home on RnR from iraq

>fuck yeah im invincible, tattoos wwhheewww

Fuck.

Im so worred some liberal cuck is going to see it and try to accuse me of cultural appropriation.

>worrying about what a libcuck thinks/says

Yeah. They have the ability to completely smear your name and reputation

Cover it with a giant penis cumming rapefugees welcome slogan then

Fuck im worried about hillary getting in

your a grill right?

>photo does not include the Legba vévé on the shoulder

>still believing the Republican v Democrat farce meant to keep people from realizing they're both the ruling class
You might not have heard, but it's 2016, user.

That is one shitty chick tattoo if I ever saw one.

It has a penis

>being a degenerate

that's pretty nifty :)

now that looks really fucking well made

I would never get a tattoo
But your tattoo looks cool

i like it

Hi op.

shitskin with no pride detected

Always get hate on Veeky Forums for tattoos, but here's mine
After a year finally starting to add color tomorrow

I don't like it, but props for having the balls to get a full back piece regardless.

dyel?

He never mentioned any hate in the post you donut, how is wanting to keep within your own heritage to keep it alove racist? Itbseems a lot more racist to tell him to mix it away

looks cool, but lets be real
>implying that's you

That's beta as fuck. That for your missus to look at while she's pegging you?

different strokes for different folks...i wanted it done for a while, its a commitment for sure.
it is me though?
Sure, unless she fucks me missionary

me n my pups

Right leg.

I just wonder, does these tattoos have any meaning or did you just thought "oh yeah bruh this looks cool, lets get this tattoo"

The latter, and the need to feel hard lol

what about you start lifting before becoming a fucking gay tripfag faggot DYEL

me on the right

I can tell you read GoT.

Backpiece Veeky Forumsizen here..did you have to go over the solid black parts of the background a second time?

Tattoos are for twinks and slaves

Holy shit underrated

>Flowers and shit
Are you gay

Only one so far. Got more planed though.

>Would fuck/10
Cute cat too.

That's gorgeous

Jesus christ user get a new artist. Looks like shit

Me on the left

Got this when I was 17

The person you responded to didn't mention anything hateful at all. This is why no one takes your leftist shit seriously.

Going to get my other pec done and both shoulders now. My goal is to be able to hide it all with just a T shirt

awful, looks nothing like Margot

Jesus christ you are beta as fuck

thinking about getting a large tattoo across my shoulder blades for about 5 years now.

Do people treat you differently now that you have that? Do you have any other tattoos or did you just start out with the huge one right off the bat?

Lmfao you make no money senpai.
>BETA BETA BETA HURRR
Shut the fuck up lowly peasant. If we were in jail together who'd be creampying who? Fucking faggot

Aside from some people starting conversations with me in the gym about tattoos when im wearing a tanktop, nobody treats me any different no. None of it sticks out so nobody in a professional setting even knows.
I have a shitty one inside my lip that says live free and on my leg says ascend above the ashes, both were done under the influence- regret those.
5 years is a long time to think dude, at this point it might be a matter of go big or go home

Length of time spent for the backpiece?

Agreed ^^
Go big or go home. I started off with a back piece on my 17th birthday, body went into shock the first session. But after a little, you are able to find a good place mentally where you trance out of the pain. You will feel yourself change. You gain tighter control of your mind. People will treat you differently if you have a huge tattoo like pic related. They will treat you with more respect and you are more unnapproachable.

3 hour sessions.
1 session for outline
4-5 sessions for shading

Lol it's just off my FB feed
The hipster thinks he's a special snowflake because "it's the arkham city Harley, not the Margot Harley, obviously"

these are my tattoos

Ok now this is actually beta as fuck. Holy shit

any better pics of the sleeve? u Ryan Reynolds looking bastard

no way is this actually you